Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Get Sponsor In Your Music Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Sponsor In Your Music Career (305 Views)

How To Get Sponsor For Your Music. / Picazo Rhap Biography, Lifestyle, Education, Music Career And Net Worth. / I Need A Sponsor For My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsor In Your Music Career by Johncharles009: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
These are secrets anyone who wants to succeed in the Nigerian and even African music industry should know to hit it big.

When we gather, we the folks in the industry, either in my studio or at clubs or social places, we talk about different things - music (of course), women, men, personal stories and even more, we share business ideas and swap strategies that have worked, ideas which are still working.

Here's a small example:

If you are an upcoming musician, and you want to “blow”, there are two ways you can do it.

Way #1:
Release a song, put it on streaming apps, and sites like Soundcloud, and Tik-Tok and hope that it is catchy enough to get attention
Maybe it will work. . . maybe.

But you have to understand that you are not the only person doing this same thing.

There are at least 100,000 new musicians coming up every day, from every corner of Nigeria trying to get famous.

And every single one of them is trying to push and get “lucky” through social media.

Or…

You could do this next best thing, which is...

Way #2:
Find a Sponsor (or Record Label) that will fund the production, promotion and sponsorship of your music career.

For you to get the full ways and other useful tips reply with interested

(1) (Reply)

Album: Hi-speed – Precious Gift / Which Nigerian Artist Do You Dislike The Most? / What Went Down At Adekunle Gold’s “catch Me If You Can” Concert With Gordon’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.