Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Information Needed About CMD Registration And Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Information Needed About CMD Registration And Training (720 Views)

Register At NITDA Academy For Research And Training (NART) / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) / Your Opinions Needed About My Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed About CMD Registration And Training by showietee: 7:01am On May 06, 2022
Good day all, my company is to register for CMD ( centre for management development) the person we contacted told us the registration is for ₦700,000, in which₦600,000 is for training a person from our firm or so and ₦100,000 is for registration of the firm.

Would love to know what courses they train people on, and if there are options, which is preferable? Though, I was able to get a little from their website but was not details enough.... Registered members or firms should please share info.

Brief intro

The Centre for Management Development (CMD) was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria as the operational arm of the Nigerian Council for Management Development (NCMD). The Centre commenced operations in 1973, albeit it only derived its legal backing by Act No 51 of 1976.

The Centre is actively involved in the regulation of standards, development of managerial manpower for the country and a broad range of skills to enhance the quality of management and leadership for the attainment of national economic goals. The Centre has also been actively involved in building structures for the enhancement of professional standards, effective management of our enterprises and attainment of our development goals.

1 Like

Re: Information Needed About CMD Registration And Training by Cmeo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Have you got the information that you needed?? If no, I can help you with some information.

(1) (Reply)

Trailers As Staff Transportation / Can Anyone Connect Me For A Job In A Reputable Stock Broking Coy / Which Companies Would Be Best To Do 6-8 Weeks Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.