Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Trailers As Staff Transportation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trailers As Staff Transportation (724 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Transportation To Work On Daily Basis? / Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trailers As Staff Transportation by delivio(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
Today i saw someone fall of the staff bus sorry staff trailer of a big contruction firm and the sight was nt good at all
i think its unfair for these firms to use trailers used for conveyace of cement and the likes for the conveyance of their staff in the name of staff welfare NLC only talks to government when it concerns fuel and our labour ministry should be shut down
nigerian worker need protection where ever they r

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional February Exam Prep Classes / I Need Crude Oil For Purchase / Marketing Jobs Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.