Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. (3856 Views)

See How Much Nigeria Owes In Bilateral Debts / How This Company Is Revolutionizing The Bureau De Change Market / IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2022
Your Credit score will determine your qualifications for top government loans and grants. Once you default in paying back on time or not even paying completely, you're automatically having a bad record at the CB. If your credit score has been messed up by those big loan sharks message us to clear your records from the Credit Bureau.
Send us an email: jaydomainservices@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 0 Nine 1 Five 3 One 9 Three 8 Seven 0

A loan of 2000 Naira denied someone obtaining a government loan of 2M even after he paid. Why, because his BVN was flagged and reported to credit bureau for late payment.

NB: This is a paid service not free.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 06, 2022
We are here to help you. Message us

1 Like

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by happiness4ever(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
How can I contact you
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 6:45am On May 08, 2022
happiness4ever:
How can I contact you
Message us at Jaydomainservices@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 6:47am On May 08, 2022
Send us a message today
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
Do you want your name cleared? send us a message today.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Xklusive001(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2022
Yes, how do I contact you?
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 6:17am On May 09, 2022
We are always at your service.
Contact us today. Don't spoil your chances of obtaining a government loan because of this loan sharks.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2022
Let us help you clear your bad credit reputation for a token.
It will help you secure bigger loans with reputable loan companies.
Don't let your past mistakes deter you.
Save yourself from the anger and wickedness of this loan sharks that rip people.
Contact us today to clear your record.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 10, 2022
We're active!!!
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by mychelyte(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
How much you dey do am? State the amount let us be clear,who fit do am go contact you
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
Message us today and let us help you clear your debts with the bureau
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
mychelyte:
How much you dey do am? State the amount let us be clear,who fit do am go contact you
Kindly send a message to the email attached to the original post and we'll swiftly respond.
Thank you
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 8:00am On May 12, 2022
Good Morning.
We can help you clear your name at the bureau.
Contact us today. smiley
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 8:02am On May 13, 2022
We're Online.
Message us today.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 15, 2022
Send us a message today and let's help you with your records
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 17, 2022
We're online and fully active.
Send us a message today
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by OfficialSam(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2022
Jay95:
Your Credit score will determine your qualifications for top government loans and grants. Once you default in paying back on time or not even paying completely, you're automatically having a bad record at the CB. If your credit score has been messed up by those big loan sharks message us to clear your records from the Credit Bureau.
Send us an email: jaydomainservices@gmail.com

A loan of 2000 Naira denied someone obtaining a government loan of 2M even after he paid. Why, because his BVN was flagged and reported to credit bureau for late payment.

NB: This is a paid service not free.

Another fraudulent thread to milk gullible Nigerians grin Ma Nigga. Go find work abeg, cos this one no go work grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2022
OfficialSam:

Another fraudulent thread to milk gullible Nigerians grin Ma Nigga. Go find work abeg, cos this one no go work grin grin
Well, no one has labelled me a fraud and some few I have worked on already will testify.
It's an open thread. Stop being senseless on someone's thread.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by OfficialSam(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
Jay95:

Well, no one has labelled me a fraud and some few I have worked on already will testify.

Fraudster grin

How do you clear someone's debt in Credit Bureau? Okay, let's assume I'm owing a loan of 500k in a reputable coy. How can you clear that without paying back the loan? What's the nomenclature of your job in a Credit Bureau?

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by OfficialSam(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
Jay95:

Fraudster grin

How do you clear someone's debt in Credit Bureau? Okay, let's assume I'm owing a loan of 500k in a reputable coy. How can you clear that without paying back the loan? What's the nomenclature of your job in Credit Bureau?

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2022
OfficialSam:

Fraudster grin

How do you clear someone's debt in Credit Bureau? Okay, let's assume I'm owing a loan of 500k in a reputable coy. How can you clear that without paying back the loan? What's the nomenclature of your job in a Credit Bureau?

I will ignore you because from all indications, you're looking for attention.
As long as no victim has come out to call me out then your accusations hold no stance.
One more defamatory comment from you and I will report you to the mod.
I am not a newbie on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 19, 2022
OfficialSam:

Fraudster grin

How do you clear someone's debt in Credit Bureau? Okay, let's assume I'm owing a loan of 500k in a reputable coy. How can you clear that without paying back the loan? What's the nomenclature of your job in Credit Bureau?
Make Clear accusations with evidence.
My Job has nothing to do with you. If you want to find out, email and follow due process. After then, get the bragging rights to come and blab.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 21, 2022
Clear you name today. You're just an email away from clearing your debts.
Send us a message today
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
Send us a message today and let us help you clear your debts. smiley
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by ceematics: 3:43pm On May 30, 2022
Jay95:
Send us a message today and let us help you clear your debts. smiley
different question altogether pls can I activate my uae PayPal without debit card? I need it for online jobs
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
ceematics:

different question altogether pls can I activate my uae PayPal without debit card? I need it for online jobs
No. You need a debit card to lift the limit placed on the account.
Or you can add a bank account instead.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by ceematics: 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
Jay95:
No. You need a debit card to lift the limit placed on the account. Or you can add a bank account instead.
ok boss I appreciate
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by godblessuyirich(f): 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
Good day all, pls i will recommend to anybody who has taken loan before to contact the op asap. He is not a fruadulent person at all. He really helped me to find out things i didt know was on my report with credit bureau. Pls my advice to everybody pls reach out to op to help u with ur record, and also ur loved ones u care about. U will certainly find out that i am giving u a very good advice. A trial will convince u. Thank u all

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 31, 2022
ceematics:

ok boss I appreciate
You're welcome Boss
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 31, 2022
godblessuyirich:
Good day all, pls i will recommend to anybody who has taken loan before to contact the op asap. He is not a fruadulent person at all. He really helped me to find out things i didt know was on my report with credit bureau. Pls my advice to everybody pls reach out to op to help u with ur record, and also ur loved ones u care about. U will certainly find out that i am giving u a very good advice. A trial will convince u. Thank u all
Thank you for your honest review. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory: Feasibility Study / Basic Roots Of Entrepreneurial Opportunity / Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.