Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. (3956 Views)

MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves / How This Company Is Revolutionizing The Bureau De Change Market / IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
We're online and fully active. Message us today.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't you wanna clear your debts and have a clean record? Message us today smiley
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by favelli(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Jay95:
Don't you wanna clear your debts and have a clean record? Message us today smiley

What if the person collected loan from the bank it self? I have someone who is in such predicament
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2022
favelli:

What if the person collected loan from the bank it self? I have someone who is in such predicament
Dear Sir/Ma, Please send us a mail or message on WhatsApp.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by detos: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2022
This person is tested and trusted! I highly recommend their service. If you are looking to clean up your report because you want a big bank loan or something like that, you will understand why this service is so valuable!
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
We're online and fully active. Message us today.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Send us a Message Today
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Send us a message today... We are online.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Matete4Life(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
This guy is no longer active? Anyone with means of teaching him?
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by codedprince20(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Matete4Life:
This guy is no longer active? Anyone with means of teaching him?

Just do him a mail, he will respond

I am also a testament of his good job. He's not fraudulent, infact, I got to understand alo dealing with him
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Any update?
He's not responding to mails
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by detos: 9:57am On Jan 19
kpas4kpas2:
Any update?
He's not responding to mails

This person has now been ousted to be a scam. Do not do any business with him if you don't want your money gone. This is the scammer's phone number - 0 8 1 4 7 4 3 7 0 0 8 - for those of you who have been duped, I hope you get your money back.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by SavageResponse(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19
godblessuyirich:
Good day all, pls i will recommend to anybody who has taken loan before to contact the op asap. He is not a fruadulent person at all. He really helped me to find out things i didt know was on my report with credit bureau. Pls my advice to everybody pls reach out to op to help u with ur record, and also ur loved ones u care about. U will certainly find out that i am giving u a very good advice. A trial will convince u. Thank u all

detos:
This person is tested and trusted! I highly recommend their service. If you are looking to clean up your report because you want a big bank loan or something like that, you will understand why this service is so valuable!

I thought you were one of the people defending him when he was called out for being a fraudster!

The only legitimate way to clean up your debt report is by actually paying off the debts you owe, anything other than that is a scam!
detos:

This person has now been ousted to be a scam. Do not do any business with him if you don't want your money gone. This is the scammer's phone number - 0 8 1 4 7 4 3 7 0 0 8 - for those of you who have been duped, I hope you get your money back.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by bayo5ky: 10:41am On Mar 04
This guy by the name of Jesse Joshua, claiming to be associated with the following account details:

- Name: Jesse Joshua
- Account No.: 2277935843
- Bank: UBA Plc
- Phone/Whatsapp No.: 08147437008
- Email Address: Jaydomainservices@gmail.com

is engaging in fraudulent activities and scamming individuals. I wish to inform the public to exercise caution and avoid any dealings with this individual.

Jesse Joshua has been identified as a scammer who operates with deceitful intentions. I strongly advise against responding to any posts or messages from this individual regarding purported business opportunities or transactions.

If you have been a victim of fraud or have encountered suspicious behavior from Jesse Joshua, I urge you to report the incident to the appropriate authorities for further investigation.

Please share this notice with your networks to prevent others from falling victim to scams orchestrated by Jesse Joshua.
Re: Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. by Okodav(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Youwin Awardees. Check Your Name Now! / Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research / Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.