Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS (6117 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Police Blame IPOB For Imo Traditional Rulers’ Killing, / IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by AntiBMC(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc
this your friends err. So because it is happening in Benue and in the North it should happen in Igbo land.
All you Igbos are bingos

Oyigboupdate...this is a subtle warning to you. If I come on NL again...and see these numerous mentions...all vseless... from you, I will make you my agenda here on nairaland. Let's see who will get tired from unwarranted/unsolicited mentions

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by DigitalLawyer: 1:13pm On May 06, 2022
A soldier once said that he has seen whole community wiped out by bandits in Southern Kaduna. And this is occurring daily in many States in the North West but such has not received the same publicity received by the beheading of the soldier couple some days ago. I condemn that killings with my whole heart. But would the Nigerian Army because of the acts some criminals decide to invade and kill more innocent people in retaliation whereas the perpetrators maybe somewhere committing more wicked atrocities? That to me will not be justice in it’s true sense but injustice and double standard.

2 Likes

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by ruggedtimi(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

The double standards is shocking. Do you know that the Nigerian Army did not make any comment when the below was done to it's troops by boko haram? But they rushed to blame IPOB for killing the Army couple, even before any investigation had begun, just because they heard Igbo being spoken in the video

Every death is regrettable and I hope those who kill are brought to book. But the double standards that applies is shocking. Just two days ago, there was a mass burial given to those alleged to have been slaughtered in Benue by killer herdsmen. That thread did not make up to 300 views and died at page one

That of the Army couple has is nearing 10,000 views with almost 10 pages.
Nigeria army is at war with Boko Haram....casaulties are expected from both side. ...N

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by GreenArrow1(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The mass burials going on daily in Benue did you see Army release statement or Buhari release statement.
Igbos needs to understand that some forces are hiding under unknown gunmen to destabilise Southeast.

And yet, your people line the streets daily to cheer on and eulogize these gunmen when they go about their duties? That's not all; they still make monthly donations to these gunmen and their handlers so that they can carry out their activities more efficiently.
Where is your sense of reasoning? Or are you telling us that the entire Igbo race is made up of people who are less than human in terms of brain matter?
Come straight abeg.

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by GreenArrow1(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

Oyigboupdate...this is a subtle warning to you. If I come on NL again...and see these numerous mentions...all vseless... from you, I will make you my agenda here on nairaland. Let's see who will get tired from unwarranted/unsolicited mentions

You are going to kill his family and cut of their heads like you did with the army couple? If not, Siddon one place and do your thing, let him do his. If e pain you too much, deactivate. After all, this is nairaland. You should be vibing on biafraland forum.

3 Likes

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Ylink4sure: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
Bro,do you know that apart from soldiers from every tribe in Nigeria being killed by Book haram,ISWAP etc Northerners and especially Muslims have been the greatest casualty of their terror activities. And so it everywhere in the world,ISIS killed more Arab Muslims than other nationalities and religions.

Now to IPOB,do you know most of the victims are Ibo people and Easterners in general! And that the most affected region is the eastern part of the country economically. Do you know that as their activities increase more Igbo people will die than any other tribes and it may eventually lead to exodus of Ibos to other parts of the country and the destruction of the economy of the eastern part of Nigeria.Governor Soludo made mention of this yesterday.

Do you know 'you' or people from your sphere of influence may be a victim? How will you feel then? Do you know there will be family members of the beheaded couple who supported IPOB? How do you think they feel now?

Dwell on this Sir.

minasi4841:
The thing is that Igbo is marginalize.

Even the army made a post about the killed couple because it is Igbos. Is boko haram not also doing worse in the North?
The ones boko haram is killing why is the army not posting them on their official handle.

Double standard on the IPOB and Igbos

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Simplelion: 4:26pm On May 06, 2022
leave blame game, things are really getting out of hand in South East, and I hope it doesn't get worse after general election which doesn't seems like it going in fevor of the eastern region.

the earlier the better , if they can kill their own and cut off private part in that manner they can equally do worst to others, the leaders from the east and the federal government should not make the mistake that got us to where bokoharam is today,
because a boko haram in North and another one in Eastern will automatically end Nigeria fast than you can imagine.. just my own two cents anyway.

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by 9jalyte: 4:34pm On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The mass burials going on daily in Benue did you see Army release statement or Buhari release statement.
Igbos needs to understand that some forces are hiding under unknown gunmen to destabilise Southeast.

It is happening because people like you created room for it. What were you thinking before, that you will chant war songs and brag about how you have amassed arsenal to turn Nigeria to ashes and you thought no one would respond to the threat?

The effects of those war songs you were celebrating have come to our door steps and you are now sounding helpless, like some forces turn your story to their advantage. If you knew you could not control the situation, why did you start in the first place.
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by SenatePresdo(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

Even the army made a post about the killed couple because it is Igbos. Is boko haram not also doing worse in the North?
The ones boko haram is killing why is the army not posting them on their official handle.

You are comparing Boko Haram with IPOB? that says a lot.

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Swear that you are in Igboland. Ejim ofor na ogu. Swear!
I have come to conclusion that animal gidgiddy is not ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Tmberwolf1: 5:51pm On May 06, 2022
IN WHAT WORLD DOES THIS JUSTIFY THE ACTIONS OF THOSE BASTARDS??!! ARE YOU SANE AT ALL??!! AS AN IGBO MAN I FIND THIS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS AND DISGUSTING!!! IPOB HAS OVERSTAYED IT'S WELCOME AND HAS TO BE ELIMINATED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!!! KILL THEM ALL IF THEY DON'T WANT TO SURRENDER!!!

3 Likes

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

The evidence is everywhere? Only you and very few are seeing it. Show us here so we can see with you. But of course you have nothing to show except biased sentiments
Gidgiddy you dodged the question, he said that you should swear that you are on igbo territory, & you couldn’t?

So you reside in the South West, then talking all these Biafra thrash on Social media?

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Buckeyemedia1: 6:37pm On May 06, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I have come to conclusion that animal gidgiddy is not ibo
He is, but he is in far away Lagos State, observing developments from a distance.

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Kpengla(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

This is the most ridiculous thread I've seen on this forum till date, and I cannot help but wonder, is this how every Ibo person reasons?
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Permesso: 6:58pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

Igbos are not babric like this people you're comparing her with. We ain't used to it that's why the Army are alarmed that a looming danger is about blowing off in another front of the country. Kill all of those Ipob and let us rest.

2 Likes

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by pquaver(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

The double standards is shocking. Do you know that the Nigerian Army did not make any comment when the below was done to it's troops by boko haram? But they rushed to blame IPOB for killing the Army couple, even before any investigation had begun, just because they heard Igbo being spoken in the video

Every death is regrettable and I hope those who kill are brought to book. But the double standards that applies is shocking. Just two days ago, there was a mass burial given to those alleged to have been slaughtered in Benue by killer herdsmen. That thread did not make up to 300 views and died at page one

That of the Army couple has is nearing 10,000 views with almost 10 pages.

Why are u not crying also that Buhari's has not deployed permanent army in South East to fight Esn just like boko haram? Why are you not crying and asking why air raids are not conducted on esn/ipob like boko haram? Is it not marginalization to give it hot to boko haram why leaving you out of it?

3 Likes

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by agentarcher(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2022
Since you want people to give you the same reaction as Boko Haram please prepare for it. We would treat you guys the same we treat Boko Haram members. Rubbish.
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Smoke55: 8:32pm On May 06, 2022
I have pictures of ipob members been killed and dumbed in the bush with their arms tied to their back by the Nigerian military,that was in 2015/2017 when there were no unknown gun men or whatever, yet nobody condemned their actions, when they were killing armless protesters across the east nobody called them to order today the hunters are been hunted and everywhere is bubbling, they have all forgotten about the killing and dumping of dead massob members at ezzu river in anambra state back then..

Nigerians have severally proven to be hypocrites and doubt standard..

Every injustice and killing should be condemned!!

Period!

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Smoke55: 8:34pm On May 06, 2022
headbasher96:
In your territory if u are not the one causing trouble u ought to know who because u cant tell me that in your area if a new face appears u wont know that its a new face well the igbos should show us this people let get them it is only a fool that rejoice when innocent blood is been spilled.

War are not won with guns but cameras and pens the igbo nation can collectively sue nigeria government and make a case not allowing their brothers to scam them why do we have lawyers since they said nigeria commited genocide where have we heard that the igbos collectively took buhari to international criminal court but rather they resorted to violence on their own brothers and sisters
so you knew all the people doing ritual killings and those bandits in your own region??

Another double standard!!
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by CivilianJTF(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by tit(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2022
Minasi4841 = Unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Swear that you are in Igboland. Ejim ofor na ogu. Swear!

I can bet my left ball he is not in igboland!
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Idiko1: 8:47pm On May 06, 2022
Southeast is a gate and garden of survival to northern and western regions of Nigeria. Boko Haram can slaughter these fools from Monday through Sunday, the maggots will not bat an eyelash.
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He is, but he is in far away Lagos State, observing developments from a distance.

The guy is a big shame!
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 06, 2022
Smoke55:
I have pictures of ipob members been killed and dumbed in the bush with their arms tied to their back by the Nigerian military,that was in 2015/2017 when there were no unknown gun men or whatever, yet nobody condemned their actions, when they were killing armless protesters across the east nobody called them to order today the hunters are been hunted and everywhere is bubbling, they have all forgotten about the killing and dumping of dead massob members at ezzu river in anambra state back then..

Nigerians have severally proven to be hypocrites and doubt standard..

Every injustice and killing should be condemned!!

Period!

Why didn't you post the picture on Nairaland or blogs so we can condemn, reason why?, because you have zero picture.
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Idiko1: 9:00pm On May 06, 2022
Menance:
Igbos bring your selves to order. If ipob aren't the ones behind the killings then they should join the quest and hunt for these criminals who might be sponsored to destabilize the struggle.

No one fights a war at home

The silly attitude you and the moronic government of Muhammadu Buhari displays towards IPOB tends to encourage support for the group. What are you afraid about the disintegration of shithole called Nigeria? The might USSR which placed human in the space disintegrated peacefully. This shithole called Nigeria needs to give way so that progressive nation states can emerge. Nigeria is a dead-end with no escape route to progress. It is unfortunate most blockheaded Nigerians do not perceive the fact UK wants you to remain a panhandler.
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Smoke55: 9:02pm On May 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Why didn't you post the picture on Nairaland or blogs so we can condemn, reason why?, because you have zero picture.
maybe I do.. check my last post now..

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Difrent: 9:04pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

It exposes you fraudulent APC propagandists for what you are that you know it is happening in other places and turn a blind eye, then only remember insecurity if it has to do with the South East

Just hear yourself.....criminality is going on in your land and all you care about is that people didnt comment when it was happening in other places......are you competing with crisis ridden areas? Do you want to end up in IDP camp and justify it by saying afterall it happening in oher places and people are not commenting on it.
Whoever did this to you
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Lawly: 9:18pm On May 06, 2022
Menance:
Igbos bring your selves to order. If ipob aren't the ones behind the killings then they should join the quest and hunt for these criminals who might be sponsored to destabilize the struggle.

No one fights a war at home

Ipob is not behind the killings. The South East governors especially the supreme court governor are the ones doing these to remain politically relevant in the fulani federal government. All of us igbos know that. As a matter of fact, the activities of ipob has been helping to control and checkmate them. The governors were planning on mass bloodshed of their own people to remain relevant in the fulani federal government and blame it on killer fulanis who on their own have their unhidden agendas. But ipob surfaced and then they blame it on ipob. IPOB DOES NOT HIDE ITSELF. THEY WANTED A MILITARY ARM TO PROTECT THEIR PEOPLE AND SO THEY CREATED ESN AND CHANNELED ALL THEIR RESOURCES THERE. UGM IS CREATED AND SPONSORED BY SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS. LEAVE IPOB OUT OF THIS. 90% OF THE UGM CAUGHT SO FAR AS MERCINARIES AND NOT IGBOS.
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by DaInferno(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
I don't understand u o bros

shocked
...at all undecided
Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by Exjoker(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

You are a f.ool for comparing Nigeria army's treatment of bokoharam to IPOB treatment. You think you have felt the full rod of the Nigerian military right? Then you need to visit the front line in Borno state to see what is happening.
The last time the army carried out a small operation in the south east, you people were crying invasion, invasion...
Believe me, sooner or later, a full military operation will be declared in the south east and he will all cry hell.
Don't worry continue supporting IPOB/terrorists

1 Like

Re: You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
Difrent:

Just hear yourself.....criminality is going on in your land and all you care about is that people didnt comment when it was happening in other places......are you competing with crisis ridden areas? Do you want to end up in IDP camp and justify it by saying afterall it happening in oher places and people are not commenting on it.
Whoever did this to you

Criminality is happening everywhere, far worse happening up North. So why is that of the South East the only one you people remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APM, ADC Guber Candidates In Jigawa Decamp To APC, Endorse Tinubu / Election Tribunal Rules In Favour Of Gej / An Assessment On The State Of The STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.