Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President (650 Views)

2023: Ognonnaya Onu Declares For President / List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999 / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Nemere2020: 10:43am On May 06, 2022
Minister of Science and Technology, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu has entered the race for the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, declaring that Nigeria can no longer look to foreign countries for its salvation.

At his declaration Friday morning in Abuja, Onu said Nigeria has the key to unlock its own prosperity, asking his party and the electorate to elect him as Nigeria’s “Chief Servant”.

“This key is a knowledge economy driven by science, technology and innovation. This is so, because no nation has ever become truly great, whether in ancient or modern times, without the efficient and effective deployment of science, technology and innovation to nation building.

“I am convinced that I have the knowledge, the experience, the credibility, the education having been trained in one of the best universities in the world, the vision, the integrity, maturity and a man who can be trusted. I most respectfully ask my political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), to elect me as its Presidential Candidate, and the people of Nigeria to elect me as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, for me to be the chief servant of the nation”, he declared.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-elect-me-as-your-chief-servant-onu-declares-for-president/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Transcriber: 10:45am On May 06, 2022
I think it's time I declare also shocked

Infact everyone of the 200m Nigerians should declare for president! cheesy
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Illuminatiship(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2022
All this people are fighting for their pockets I pity the useless followers
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Kriss216: 10:48am On May 06, 2022
Omo, APC chairman and inner caucus go chop money taya this period.

No wonder Buhari single handedly chose his man as the Chairman. Fear North!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by contigiency(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2022
A very good candidate. He is simply the best amongst the lots.
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Savagr(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by gwafaeziokwu: 11:14am On May 06, 2022
grin grin

Now this is a very important twist. Ogbonnaya Onu has as much claim as a founding arrowhead in APC as the bullion van thief. He is not a noise maker. He waited till now to declare for a reason.

Where is my popcorn biko? grin

1 Like

Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Indispensable85(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2022
Who controls the Apc structure in Ebonyi? Umahi or Onu?
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by bennybuhari: 11:50am On May 06, 2022
Pencil producing Minister
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Nobody: 11:56am On May 06, 2022
Yes, let the wicked ones say no Igbo aspired. There are many Igbos on the ballot now. The coast is clear to make or Mar Nigeria. Lovers of the nation must unite to elect an Igbo man president or forget Nigeria. By 2023 all excuses restraining the people would have been exhausted. Let's think Nigeria. PDP and APC, it is time to think and act Nigeria.
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Truthisunique2: 12:05pm On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:
who controls the one in osun between tinubu oyetola and akande

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Gentino(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2022

Who's empowered by party's constitution to control party structure in a state? Is it not the governor of the state? Should everyone be as lawless and greedy as Tinubu?
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2022
Ogbonnaya Onu is a gentle man. And will make a good leadership.

The One Nigeria people, Ndidgbo has presented enough competent hands to govern the nation, if you so love them and wish the be part of the greater Nigeria, its time to choose one of them.

Peter Obi
Dave Umahi
Ogbonnaya Onu
Ayim Pius Ayim
Emeka Nwajiuba
Kingsely Moghalu etc.
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by Maxymilliano(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2022
Presidential race don turn Ponzi scheme. invest 100m and get 500n in return to step down.

Good investment if you ask me, I urge Nigerians to invest. cool
Re: Make Me Nigeria's Chief Servant: Ogbonnaya Onu Declares For President by 1874heli: 4:51am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
I think it's time I declare also shocked

Infact everyone of the 200m Nigerians should declare for president! cheesy
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Jonathan Connection: A Done Deal! / Amaechi Is Growing Wings / So After All The Noise The APC Primaries Ended Up Being A Complete Walkover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.