Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea (53214 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Neoteny7: 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
topcatking:

Most emphatically? Bro c'mon.

I felt you'd probably know better.

You went to a long argument with other people stressing your point.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=goodheart01 post=112607185]

Who are the “we Americans”? Common shut up!! Everyone comes to nairaland and claim they are Americans or Russians. Keep living in your delusion[/s]
Say no to meth and cannibalism.
See the sad effects of meth and cannibalism.
Seek mental help. Everyone is not a loser like you.

Anyone who counters your idea is mpurumiri addict like your father abi?? Now let me tell u foolish swine, only losers are quick to call another person a loser inorder to feel some self worth. Seek psychological help. Everyone isn’t an idiot like u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by kissdabride: 6:48am On May 08, 2022
pmc01:

Your respect is misplaced
OK you must be a misplaced boy
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by UncleKoboko: 7:09am On May 08, 2022
Toktee:
just like the person that ejaculate you.
No, you must be mistaken me for that ugly old hag WHORÈ who couldn't abort you...
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Toktee(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2022
UncleKoboko:

No, you must be mistaken me for that ugly old hag WHORÈ who couldn't abort you...
No she couldn't simply because she was not trained to kill babies like your mama who abort your elder brother because of infidelity...

If DNA should be conducted in the family now your Perternity will be in doubt.

This is because you do not look like anyone in the family but you can ask the old who're of ur mama who refused to keep her wrinkles pusssy one place.

I think u shd do that now that HIV have not claimed her life.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by UncleKoboko: 11:18am On May 08, 2022
Toktee:
No she couldn't simply because she was not trained to kill babies like your mama who abort your elder brother because of infidelity...

If DNA should be conducted in the family now your Perternity will be in doubt.

This is because you do not look like anyone in the family but you can ask the old who're of ur mama who refused to keep her wrinkles pusssy one place.

I think u shd do that now that HIV have not claimed her life.
Your ugly old hag WHORÈ and that old fool drunkard must be regretting their mistake now - you mistake.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Toktee(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Your ugly old hag WHORÈ and that old fool drunkard must be regretting their mistake now - you mistake.
Stupid son of alamajiri.... you terrorists are filled with shit...
So tell me... How old was ur mama before venturing into prostitution?
I heard that you guys took after that rapist called prophet Mohammed as in yo rape kids both in the ass and pussy up North... Is that how your old woman was violated?

Hope she's not suffering from vvf?

A prostitute birth an alamajiri,alamajiri now a terrorist up North while the old man continues with begging. grin
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by UncleKoboko: 1:50pm On May 08, 2022
Toktee:
Stupid son of alamajiri.... you terrorists are filled with shit...
So tell me... How old was ur mama before venturing into prostitution?
I heard that you guys took after that rapist called prophet Mohammed as in yo rape kids both in the ass and pussy up North... Is that how your old woman was violated?

Hope she's not suffering from vvf?

A prostitute birth an alamajiri,alamajiri now a terrorist up North while the old man continues with begging. grin

Useless son of an ugly old hag WHORÈ and a drunkard faggōt old fool.
Product of a broken condom grin
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Toktee(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Useless son of an ugly old hag WHORÈ and a drunkard faggōt old fool.
Product of a broken condom grin
I believe by now your old harlot of a mother is with another man now... that's how the madman called MHD taught you guys....

Now tell me... Hope you are not hopeless like your papa and mama?

Alamajiri.. turn terrorist.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by UncleKoboko: 1:58pm On May 08, 2022
Toktee:
I believe by now MY old harlot of a mother is with another man now... that's how the madman called MHD taught WE guys....

Now LET me TELL YOU....I Hope I'LL FOREVER BE hopeless like MY OLD FOOL papa and mama?

Alamajiri.. turn terrorist.

YES cheesy
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Dybala11(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol. First of all, most of the people that make this comment are infact genuine weaklings & cowards. It takes courage & wisdom to know when u losing a battle and call a truce. Even Jesus said it ‘What king, going out to encounter another king in war, will not first sit down and deliberate whether he is able with ten thousand men to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?And of not, while the other is yet a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace.’
Solomon in the book of proverbs also said It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel.
Ok, gbogbo strong man. So if armed robbers come your house you go fight them na as strong man since dem invade your home. If one armed soldier slap you for public, you go fit fight am? Small pikin.
Shey u can see from both the wisest men in history that zelensky and all his supporters are fools. I didn't say it the good book did grin
Unfortunately your explanation doesn't exactly fit your argument sir. All Europe, even the world at large feared the Germans during world war 2 yet several countries stood up to them. Do you know the number of lives that Soviets sacrificed to ensure that they didn't come under German occupation??
This same Russia was a part of that defunct Soviet Union. Now Russia is the invader and their victim should capitulate and give up themselves to the invaders. The Vietnamese should have surrendered to the Americans too since the US is stronger than them. grin
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by kissdabride: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
pmc01:

Your respect is misplaced
Cause you are a misplaced somebody
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
God bless Putin! Putin the great!
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Otobong3374(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol if they don’t resort to using nuclear weapon, I can bet my life that usa navy will wipe off Russia in a month ..

If Russia one to kill herself before starting, she should attack usa Air Force
Chai! U Want The Whole World To Scatter. Who Is Russia? Russia Is Afraid Of America, If Russians Are Looking For War To Fight Let Them Touch American Navy. Useless Shithole Nigerians Are Seeing Putin As A Ultimate When He Is Not Even Strong Like President Buhari. Putin Said, He Would Win Ukraine In Three Second But It Is Seven Month Now He Cannot Win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.