Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) (46098 Views)

Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by lastchild: 5:03pm On May 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This niggar just dey travel up and down undecided undecided
A serious musician won't start wandering up and down because of small Fame....

Instead, he will focus on producing quality music and keeping the fame...
this shows that you don't know anything about the entertainment industry. Who told you that traveling stops one from making music. Mi wrote the verses of the song "African rapper #1" inside plane while Traveling to South Africa for a show, record it there
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
Iliveforever:
Hope he no dey Bleep him manager shaa
nor be badt tin na grin
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Streetmovement(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The Grace of God na de koko

Forget any other thing you carry join body

Zazu zeh your eyerinse dey for de matter cool

Keep winning.
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Sleekfingers: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
Iliveforever:

Your papa na pervert

ill-bred pikin.....you can say that to your useless poor mother
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by MrBONE2(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Shows how low Nigerian standards are, since you people here have decided to blast his every move on this platform I took the liberty of checking the guy out and all he has is one incredibly lacking song that sasu or whatever,the lyrics are absolutely rubbish,the guy can't string up a sentence together,he is an addict,an extremely loud one at that.
But trust Nigerians to praise and follow foolishness,this is the same way you people hype so called celebs whose only contribution to the Society is Thier pussey.
I thought we rewarded too much foolishness here in the west but you people are even worse

grin grin grin
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
Gottiii:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022?
Are you this jobless to be derailing every thread with this outdated lines since this week?
I wonder what is the work of all these mods to scrutinize this great platform from children like you.

Tueh!
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2022
OK good
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by todugo(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Jayrockk:
Zazu!!
Sorry to say this,but I have a gut feeling that this boy maybe transporting some contraband grin grin grin
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by ufotunang: 6:01pm On May 06, 2022
This guy is enjoyug life....God's favor following him
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Thebig4: 6:14pm On May 06, 2022
He should learn from naira marley dude is no longer relevant.
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by redcliff: 6:16pm On May 06, 2022
Gottiii:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022?

what is shameful about it?
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Femi8586(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Shows how low Nigerian standards are, since you people here have decided to blast his every move on this platform I took the liberty of checking the guy out and all he has is one incredibly lacking song that sasu or whatever,the lyrics are absolutely rubbish,the guy can't string up a sentence together,he is an addict,an extremely loud one at that.
But trust Nigerians to praise and follow foolishness,this is the same way you people hype so called celebs whose only contribution to the Society is Thier pussey.
I thought we rewarded too much foolishness here in the west but you people are even worse

Nawa o. All this vibration ontop another man success?

So far he makes his money legitimately and not into fraud or rituals then what's your headache?

We all can't be the same. He has chosen his path.
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by tiger28: 6:38pm On May 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This niggar just dey travel up and down undecided undecided
A serious musician won't start wandering up and down because of small Fame....

Instead, he will focus on producing quality music and keeping the fame...
Ppl think this guy is JUST travelling for nothing
While he is PERFORMING everywhere he goes. He has shows in Dubai booked @ $20K each show.........who can ever make $20K for LESS THAN 1 hour to perform? Same thing he did in london and turkey,,,,,,,This guy isnt as stupid as many ppl think.
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by placeofallure(f): 6:49pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:

Well said. Nigerians and mediocrity are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Austynseyi001: 6:50pm On May 06, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
And so?!

Hid debt done increase be that.
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Wchris(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2022
Portable is just porting and porting
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by shogsman(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2022
Femi8586:

Nawa o. All this vibration ontop another man success?

So far he makes his money legitimately and not into fraud or rituals then what's your headache?

We all can't be the same. He has chosen his path.
Typical Nigerian, all you care about in life is money,no standards or morality,that is the reason why your country is infested with internet fraudsters which people like you praise time to time. Since he's apparently popular I hope your kids sees him as Thier role model and start following his lifestyles, let's see how that goes for you. I bet you don't mind your children Been drug addicts or illiterate as long as they make Money

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Iliveforever(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

ill-bred pikin.....you can say that to your useless poor mother

Your family members na Ill-bred
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by raystanley(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
And so?!
13 Million Naira debt loading...
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Femi8586(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:

Typical Nigerian, all you care about in life is money,no standards or morality,that is the reason why your country is infested with internet fraudsters which people like you praise time to time. Since he's apparently popular I hope your kids sees him as Thier role model and start following his lifestyles, let's see how that goes for you. I bet you don't mind your children Been drug addicts or illiterate as long as they make Money

Leave him and let him be. You call him drug addict. Is it because of his look and appearance? You people judge and conclude he's a drug addict just because of his look and appearance and you have no evidence to back it.

Have you ever seen a picture of this guy where he's smoking and abusing drugs? Any?

He might be an illiterate but that doesn't stop him from striving to succeed in life(legitimately)
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by sucreblazing(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2022
Life is too bro why so much hate??

shogsman:
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Transcriber: 7:44pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
rest
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Transcriber: 7:46pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Saw this on twitter. Everyone was focusing on the young lady beside him. Wetin we girls no go see for this life?
she's thikk cheesy
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by shogsman(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2022
sucreblazing:
Life is too bro why so much hate??

I find it funny how you people conclude we're hating whenever we speak against indecency and crap,if you talk against yahoo boys here,the majority of you will come out and say we're hating, all you guys care about is money,you don't have a problem with making a drug addict and illiterate famous as long as he's making money.
You guys are the reason this country don't have good representation,90% of so called female celebrities in naija sells sex for money and parade themselves as sex objects for y'all to see and you make them famous regardless afterall it's all about Money with you people.
I hope you'll tolerate it if your children grows to see him as Their role model, afterall he's making money and that's all that matters
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:55pm On May 06, 2022
This Portable na funny person
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by samfrancis1(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2022
shogsman:
Han Han alaye you deh very bitter o.. You say Nigeria deh praise am abi .. all other countries weh e go dem no praise am.. bo be uk e from commot go turkey before Dubai now.. dem no praise am for there?? I’m this case Nigerians isn’t foolish… you’re are
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by Bbbw: 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
Oh
Re: Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) by zeyheed(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2022
Is he smoking well In Dubai like UK now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Wale Meets Barack Obama – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.