Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine (1165 Views)

UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Russia Warns US Not To Send Long Range Missile To Ukraine / America's B-52 Long-Range Bombers Arrive In UK As Russia Tensions Remain High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
US really don't want this war to end. This means Russia will now use nuclear weapon as a deterrent.

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2022
Russian attacks have intensify recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owlLEIUTAWI
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2022
Only fools will fall for this propaganda.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2022
More customers for cheap Russian oil and gas

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Teazer4(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
Talk is cheap, dem no go send nothing…..

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2022
Teazer4:
Talk is cheap, dem no go send nothing…..

They could send it because sanctions have failed
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Teazer4(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:

They could send it because sanctions have failed
dem wan quick end the crisis be that, cos Russia go have the perfect excuse to nuke Ukraine
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2022
Teazer4:
dem wan quick end the crisis be that, cos Russia go have the perfect excuse to nuke Ukraine

Exactly,
may be they are sending missile with nuclear bomb to Ukraine. But I don't understand how that will help Ukraine
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Teazer4(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:

Exactly,
may be they are sending missile with nuclear bomb to Ukraine. But I don't understand how that will help Ukraine
there will be nothing left to rebuild be that, I’m sure say na PR stunt sha
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by okeysoninv: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:

Exactly,
it will help Ukraine in tremendously. Russia tactics is now use of long range MLRS to attack position of ukraine.it has enable to gain more foots in Ukraine so countering them with the same measure will help me Ukraine.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by pol23: 4:02pm On May 27, 2022
Okay.
No whala.
Keep sending.
Small time you will start sending charm.
E no even sure for USA sef against Russia,talk less of Ukraine wey dey rally round to get weapons.
All of una don send and still sending,yet they keep loosing.
USA might have a game plan though.
Maybe to shrink Russia financially.
But you know Russia, USA knows dem well enough to start this proxy fight with them.
My sincere condolences to the real Ukrainian,they don’t deserve this…. But Russia,USA,NATO and Zelensky are hell bent to turn that country to wasteland.
But I can’t blame Russia… they’re doing it for their security.
I can’t blame USA,it’s an avenue to cripple their competitor.
I blame EU for not providing a easy way out.
Lastly,Zelensky should be hang with his cock… I’ve never seen anyone this foolish.
You’d assume a foolish man can’t rise to the level of being a president of a country, but we’ve seen that evidence several countries including Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
it will help Ukraine in tremendously. Russia tactics is now use of long range MLRS to attack position of ukraine.it has enable to gain more foots in Ukraine so countering them with the same measure will help me Ukraine.

The purpose of the long range missile is to lunch attack deep inside Russia.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by okeysoninv: 4:04pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:

The purpose of the long range missile is to lunch attack deep inside Russia.
not true, but it has a long range.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
not true, but it has a long range.

That's how Russia will see it and that will attract devastating response
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by okeysoninv: 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
Biodun556:

That's how Russia will see it and that will attract devastating response
the only thing left for Russia to use is nuclear weapons. They have virtually used all the arsenal. And immediately they try it . Other nations will reciprocate equivocally
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
the only thing left for Russia to use is nuclear weapons. They have virtually used all the arsenal. And immediately they try it . Other nations will reciprocate equivocally
Which nation will reciprocate against Russia nukes?
You think USA will risk nuke strike on USA homeland because of Ukraine.

USA like war but never want anything to hit her home.
The World Trade Centre alone, is still a shock to them talkless of missile nukes.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Which nation will reciprocate against Russia nukes?
You think USA will risk nuke strike on USA homeland because of Ukraine.

USA like war but never want anything to hit her own.

Exactly, US will not risk attacks on mainland reasons why they are avoiding Nork Korea. North Korea can not match US but the fact that their missile can reach US even if is one US does not want that to happen. Also with the fact that US air defense is weak
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by orisa37: 6:57pm On May 27, 2022
BIDEN SHOULD VISIT PUTIN TO BEG HIM TO STOP WASTING MEN AND MATERIELS FOR NO JUST COURSE.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Svlla: 7:00pm On May 27, 2022
Sending long range missiles is a bad move because they won't be able to deny complicity

It will easily translate to NATO missiles against Russia and that will be an escalation

But then talk is cheap. Make dem send am first

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Drenimarcus(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2022
The opinion from Kyiv has been confirmed why the West is in no hurry to transfer long-range weapons to Ukraine so as not to anger Putin.

The United States is afraid of an escalation of the conflict because of the weapons supplied to Ukraine. The US warned Kyiv that strikes from the Ukrainian side deep into Russia (not near the border with Ukraine) carry risks of escalation.

US representatives are concerned about the use of Western-supplied weapons by Kyiv for this purpose.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Dvdpity: 7:44pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
Are you high... Russia has use any subsonic missile and heavy bombs and bombers like that they did to Syrian rebels. Russia will just flatten Kyiv with heavy bombings and missile's with heavy pay loads.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by okeysoninv: 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
Dvdpity:

Are you high... Russia has use any subsonic missile and heavy bombs and bombers like that they did to Syrian rebels. Russia will just flatten Kyiv with heavy bombings and missile's with heavy pay loads.
Russia has used their most non nuclear tactical weapon, yet Kiev still stands. your Russia is a paper tiger.
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by ken6488(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
Russia has used their most non nuclear tactical weapon, yet Kiev still stands. your Russia is a paper tiger.
Because it is nort under any real attack
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by ken6488(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
So why is usa afraid of a paper tiger
Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by MrSensor(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2022
pol23:
Okay.
No whala.
Keep sending.
Small time you will start sending charm.
E no even sure for USA sef against Russia,talk less of Ukraine wey dey rally round to get weapons.
All of una don send and still sending,yet they keep loosing.
USA might have a game plan though.
Maybe to shrink Russia financially.
But you know Russia, USA knows dem well enough to start this proxy fight with them.
My sincere condolences to the real Ukrainian,they don’t deserve this…. But Russia,USA,NATO and Zelensky are hell bent to turn that country to wasteland.
But I can’t blame Russia… they’re doing it for their security.
I can’t blame USA,it’s an avenue to cripple their competitor.
I blame EU for not providing a easy way out.
Lastly,Zelensky should be hang with his cock… I’ve never seen anyone this foolish.
You’d assume a foolish man can’t rise to the level of being a president of a country, but we’ve seen that evidence several countries including Nigeria.

Re: Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine by Holav(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg

(1) (Reply)

Russian REGIONAL Supermarket 8 Months After Sanctions.... / N. Korea Threatens South With 'final Destruction' / Resism In China, African Student Seeks Support !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.