Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is My Wife Cheating? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating? (2272 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 06, 2022
Klass99:
Abeg make una no drag me! Where are the "men are polygamous by nature" crew? Is the male teacher right or wrong? Is he within his rights to exercise his polygamous nature or not?

A man asked you to stay away from his wife and said he will report to his FIL, if BS doesn't stop and the other man poaching says go ahead shocked. Polygamy rules, while nonsense and stupidity reigns in some hearts and heads.
Gosh! This is preposterous!! A woman is cheating for God’s sake. You have no words for her, but somehow has words for her affair partner with whom she has obviously belittled her husband, thus the effrontery. There is nothing indicating the shameless and good for nothing teacher is not single, but unfortunately mingling with an available LovePeddler. Channel your energy towards the gender that has no regards to her marital vows, her children, her husband and family name and quit the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 06, 2022
skoskosko:

Gosh! This is preposterous!! A woman is cheating for God’s sake. You have no words for her, but somehow has words for her affair partner with whom she has obviously belittled her husband, thus the effrontery. There is nothing indicating the shameless and good for nothing teacher is not single, but unfortunately mingling with an available LovePeddler. Channel your energy towards the gender that has no regards to her marital vows, her children, her husband and family name and quit the hypocrisy.

Asking for a friend, when a man cheats, does he belittles the wife? My question is in no way connected with this post, but I am asking out of context just for generalization.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
I can't wrap my head around why some men think cheating in marriage is okay if they do it. Nobody should tell me the bull crap that men are polygamous in nature because not everybody believes that bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by ststyreal(f): 12:06am On May 07, 2022
Haakeem:
Divorce her in a brutal way, i mean she should not see it coming.

As for the male teacher where did he get the audacity from? Gather agberos,pay them make they go teach am lesson.

I hate nonsenseangry

grin grin grin grin you see how painful it is for you men to see your wife doing ordinary chatting with another man but you Nigerian men will cheat, rob it on your wife's face and still raise your shoulder high as if nothing is happening. If op is innocent of cheating no wahala, but if he has ever cheated on his wife and never repented of it, this is just the beginning..... I am sorry if I digress from the topic but I just needed to voice this out of my mind...
Please note, in all honesty, I do not condone cheating one bit. I am against cheating be it from either of the party but since I saw you guys reaction on yul's edochie infidelity, I kind of soft pedal on been hard on my fellow women in n marriage. I encourage women to do that which makes them happy always....

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by efficiencie(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2022
Phargbemmy:
My wife picked up teaching job at a school where my three children attends and of recent I noticed something between herself and a male teacher there.

I accosted and accused her while she denied anything between them. I approached the said male teacher on Whatsapp after I noticed my wive spending more than extra time most night chatting with this same guy, he even called her some few minutes to 12midnight one day whilst we were on the bed together.

I told the guy to please stay away from my wife as I do not want issues, my heart did not "approve" of their friendship. Went ahead to let him know I will inform my father in-law if such continues and the guy had the audacity to tell me to go ahead and report her.

I warned my wife and she promised not to chat with him again.

Just 5 days ago I saw their chats again where the guy was asking her what my wife is doing now and she replied "chatting with you and playing with my phone'.

People help me as I have been wanting to divorce my wife as this isn't her first time but the dad will always plead for us not to agree to a broken home.

What do I do here?

Oga don't waste time. Send her back to her father for a few days. Let her be chatting with the guy from her father's house. And if she wants to continue that way file for a divorce. It is better to separate from her that for you to get angry and beat her to death.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 4:39am On May 07, 2022
loveymom:

Asking for a friend, when a man cheats, does he belittles the wife? My question is in no way connected with this post, but I am asking out of context just for generalization.
Oga, cheating is cheating! Nothing like male or female cheating! Cheating is wrong! Cheating is unacceptable no matter the gender involved. Life has moved past the medieval ages. To answer your question, it is an emphatic yes.

Some of my gender tend to justify cheating using the polygamous nature of men. Please who defined men as polygamous? Permit me to use the Bible they sometimes cite, they conveniently forgot that Jesus also met a woman who has 5 current husbands(divorce was not mentioned in the conversation) and currently lives with a 6th sexual partner. Should we also agree women are polygamous from time immemorial?

In the recent past few generations , African men measured wealth based on the number of wives and children, which translated to number of farmlands cultivated and number of yam barns acquired. Are people still itemized as wealth primitively today? Do we still primitively measure wealth with yams and farmlands alone?

Lastly, everywhere in the civilized world, cheating is a no no. It ranks high with domestic violence as reasons for divorce. Whoever believes a man can cheat because he is polygamous should allow the female gender also cheat in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by ImaIma1(f): 4:42am On May 07, 2022
peepydelano:
Imagine the sort of women we have these days, maybe they should reintroduce female circumcision so as to help control their raging urges and promiscuity, gush.

Let's start with your daughter

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by ImaIma1(f): 4:45am On May 07, 2022
That teacher has guts. It might be a good idea to split and send her back to her father who always begs for her. So that she can have the space and time to chat with her co-teacher.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 5:09am On May 07, 2022
skoskosko:

Oga, cheating is cheating! Nothing like male or female cheating! Cheating is wrong! Cheating is unacceptable no matter the gender involved. Life has moved past the medieval ages. To answer your question, it is an emphatic yes.

Some of my gender tend to justify cheating using the polygamous nature of men. Please who defined men as polygamous? Permit me to use the Bible they sometimes cite, they conveniently forgot that Jesus also met a woman who has 5 current husbands(divorce was not mentioned in the conversation) and currently lives with a 6th sexual partner. Should we also agree women are polygamous from time immemorial?

In the recent past few generations , African men measured wealth based on the number of wives and children, which translated to number of farmlands cultivated and number of yam barns acquired. Are people still itemized as wealth primitively today? Do we still primitively measure wealth with yams and farmlands alone?

Lastly, everywhere in the civilized world, cheating is a no no. It ranks high with domestic violence as reasons for divorce. Whoever believes a man can cheat because he is polygamous should allow the female gender also cheat in peace.

Thank you for your honest answer; I appreciate your thought process.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by DontBullshitMe: 11:27am On May 07, 2022
When OP dey do Uber dey struggle with passengers up and down, wife dey chat and flirt with her male colleague. Wahala dey this country. grin

Well, like Einsteine will always say ; "Na mumu dey marry".
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by chieni(f): 11:41am On May 07, 2022
peepydelano:
Imagine the sort of women we have these days, maybe they should reintroduce female circumcision so as to help control their raging urges and promiscuity, gush.
Imagine the sort of men we have these days, God help women as well.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Klass99(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by shege45: 12:10pm On May 07, 2022
Phargbemmy:
My wife picked up teaching job at a school where my three children attends and of recent I noticed something between herself and a male teacher there.

I accosted and accused her while she denied anything between them. I approached the said male teacher on Whatsapp after I noticed my wive spending more than extra time most night chatting with this same guy, he even called her some few minutes to 12midnight one day whilst we were on the bed together.

I told the guy to please stay away from my wife as I do not want issues, my heart did not "approve" of their friendship. Went ahead to let him know I will inform my father in-law if such continues and the guy had the audacity to tell me to go ahead and report her.

I warned my wife and she promised not to chat with him again.

Just 5 days ago I saw their chats again where the guy was asking her what my wife is doing now and she replied "chatting with you and playing with my phone'.

People help me as I have been wanting to divorce my wife as this isn't her first time but the dad will always plead for us not to agree to a broken home.

What do I do here?
If she has cheated on you before, she is still doing it
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by boxer022(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2022
My advice to you is either have a sit down with her give her one final warning concerning what you are complaining about instructing her to block him right in front of you and to distance yourself from him failing to do so, she will have to make a choice between your union with her and the said male teacher. Or taking her home to visit her parents and bare your mind openly to them.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Esthered: 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
OP, sorry about your experience. Do what is right for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Phargbemmy(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2022
Esthered:
OP, sorry about your experience. Do what is right for your sanity.
In my own case, I know my spouse's side chic of which we do chat and I act oblivious of what's happening. I have begged and now warned him to no avail.
I need concrete advise on what to do as I know her office, school, department. I want to deal with her without her knowing as I see her convos with my spouse while dealing I no wan open thread abeg. OP no vex.

It okay Madam, I understand your pains. Have you brought your husbands people into this? Or look for someone whom you know he can listen to.

It can be very hurtful most times when you have done all possible best to make things work and yet you r still being played on it. May God give us directions
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Esthered: 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
Phargbemmy:

It okay Madam, I understand your pains. Have you brought your husbands people into this? Or look for someone whom you know he can listen to.

It can be very hurtful most times when you have done all possible best to make things work and yet you r still being played on it. May God give us directions

I'm yet to bring family into it. I don't know who can talk to him as I believe the lack of accountability is the reason for him not trying to severe ties.
Amen
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by gfon(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2022
Haakeem:
Divorce her in a brutal way, i mean she should not see it coming.

As for the male teacher where did he get the audacity from? Gather agberos,pay them make they go teach am lesson.

I hate nonsenseangry
you lots think everyone is a weakling!! He should gather agberos and beat the guy?? What if that guy is also a coded and dreaded cultist/agbero. Never fight over a cheating girlfriend/wife. The wife has the power to stop all this shit. If she doesn't want to,let him divorce. If you end up killing the guy in the process,that woman would bring another guy to her home and fucck him on her matrimonial bed
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by ststyreal(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
Klass99:

I am smiling at the bolded. Wetin Yul Edochie don cause ehn grin and the subsequent reactions we saw on this forum, just showed that even the loyalty of a good woman doesn't count for jack shit. Poor May, I felt sorry for her and how she found out.
Huhhh, my sister that thing pained me seriously and the reaction of nairaland men makes the whole thing worst. Naim make now, women don dey get plan B for marriage this days, including me myself. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Thou: 1:18pm On May 08, 2022
Frenzy01:
you guys are just fools... Why do stuwpid people like you on nairaland only advice to Any small issue between married couples is divorce. Wtf
one of them spotted, woman wrap-per.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Thou: 1:21pm On May 08, 2022
ststyreal:

grin grin grin grin you see how painful it is for you men to see your wife doing ordinary chatting with another man but you Nigerian men will cheat, rob it on your wife's face and still raise your shoulder high as if nothing is happening. If op is innocent of cheating no wahala, but if he has ever cheated on his wife and never repented of it, this is just the beginning..... I am sorry if I digress from the topic but I just needed to voice this out of my mind...
Please note, in all honesty, I do not condone cheating one bit. I am against cheating be it from either of the party but since I saw you guys reaction on yul's edochie infidelity, I kind of soft pedal on been hard on my fellow women in n marriage. I encourage women to do that which makes them happy always....
ordinary chatting you called it? You are a wh¤re no doubts abt it.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by AjiBussu(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2022
Follows your guts and instincts, they are most times right.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by ststyreal(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2022
Thou:
ordinary chatting you called it? You are a wh¤re no doubts abt it.
Smhhhhhh, omode...... I forgive you.....!
But please, for next time sake, check my profile name properly, don't ever quote me again. I only respond to mature people here pls.... I have been here since 2015, so check properly, I am not those type you people insult anyhow. I don't know you, so if you delights in insulting people, stay off my mention....
Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by Bekind123: 10:48pm On May 08, 2022
loveymom:
I can't wrap my head around why some men think cheating in marriage is okay if they do it. Nobody should tell me the bull crap that men are polygamous in nature because not everybody believes that bullshit.
Abeg what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It's same DNA in fathers that is found in daughters. We are genetically polygamous in nature. Just that it takes self respect and discipline to tame oneself.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2022
Ahmed0336:
undecided

Just make her resign from that job and be a fukk time house wife. Let's see how it goes from there.

this wont change anything,
it will give her more chance to do more

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Custody Of My Two Children Since 2020 / Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children / The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.