Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda (578 Views)

FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! / Bigkoko Q-response Plan Your Best Bet For Consultancy: For Techies|entreprenuers / Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda by Bigkoko: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
Let's call him Mr Koko.... He's the Chief Strategist and brain behind the success story of one of the most resilient, performing, foreign owned, domestic Company in Rwanda!

He is a Product/Services designer. No terrain is too difficult for him. He's a Business Development Expert. He approaches & design business Solutions for Companies from historical, technological, socioeconomical and religious angles! He's worth the pay!

He is the Capo Di Tuti Capi of Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd. He's available for Business Consultation, Business Development & Support Services. He currently resides in Kigali Rwanda.

Re: Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda by Bigkoko: 12:37pm On May 11, 2022
This here man can help you set up a profitable Niche business in Rwanda... From scratch to launch... even before you step into Kigali to commence operations! He understands the Rwandan bureaucratic maze! And gets results easily!

Just engage his Company to run you a Feasibility Study on
Tech/FINTECH/FinServices
Tourism Related services.
Imports & Exports.

These are businesses I can encourage anyone here to do, and be sure of scale up... Because you won't get competition from the locals or the big players!

Any other business in Rwanda you will meet a big threat: The Locals. And your business may not survive!

In the SWOT Analysis we conducted for two different clients, these Locals actually featured as a major threat because, of the language advantage!

Until you are here, you will never understand how these things we dig out affects business! And how our suggestions help you to rake in profits!

As a foreign business person in Rwanda, it's better your competition is from a fellow foreigner than from a Rwandan! E get why!

If we Africans can spend even if it's just 20% what we spend on foreign items, the economy would be happy!

Imagine all Govt agencies in Africa making it a duty to spend 20% of their expenditures on Homegrown African items..... Or riding on IVM branded Innoson Motors! Think about it.

The economy would be revamp with the speed of escape velocity!!!

Anyway,
We can run a Feasibility Study of any business of your choice in Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania at a pocket friendly rate!
Also, we can register a domestic limited liability Company for you.

At the moment....the following business is a goal!

Kenya: Customize Tourism's related services, Imports, Value Chain.
Rwanda: Tech, FINTECH, FinServices, ICT, Imports, Value Chain, Tourism Related services
Uganda: Tourism Related services, Farming & Farm inputs.
Tanzania: Tourism Related services, import, Tech.

However, Rwanda is the most cost effective, corruption Free, a truly Free market economy on most aspect!

Re: Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda by Bigkoko: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
The Czar of Bigkoko Group Inc.......... Ruggedity infinity when preparation meets opportunity! You too can do it!

Life's journey is easy if you know the perfect plug for all your needs!!
Talk to Bigkoko Group Inc 👌👌👌 for a One-Stop Business & Financial Solutions in East Africa!
We're the King of Innovative Solutions whenever Business Set up + Support Services is needed.

Think Big, Think Africa, Think Bigkoko!
Rwanda. Tanzania. Uganda. Kenya. DRC Congo. Burundi. Zambia. We are sure to get the job done!

Re: Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda by Bigkoko: 10:28am On May 24, 2023
Hello everyone. You can call me Elon Musk of East Africa!
Writing here is the MD/CEO of Bigkoko Group Inc. Currently there are four(4) LLC that make up this Group, each focusing on key aspect of any promising economy; Services, Finance, Sports Development & Tech. Remember my dream of building a home grown, African Super Company? Using templates skimmed from Japanese Kereitsu & Nigerian Igbo Apprenticeship(Igba boyi)? Well, we aint doing badly so far.

In the interim, Bigkoko Group Inc, comprises of Companies having interest in Sport Development (Academy & Football Club), Finance (Payment Solutions & Gift Cards), Technology (Ai & NexGen Tech) and Services (Business Supports, Travel & Tour, Logistics and Consultancy).

When i started Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC, a lot of people mocked me & my business...lol. Rather than sulk & bitch, i decide to put more efforts, if not anything, but to prove them wrong. As a result i explore dimensions i ordinarily won't want to explore. I learnt stuffs my earlier trainings didn't provide for. I practice-trained my mind to forge into a well oiled machine. I discipline my spirit, body & soul for one single purpose: SUCCESS! You can call me a bitch....a cruel creepy motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about niceties. Ohh i forgot... I am a Kind & loyal man to the core. Looking back at what we (me & my team) have achieved within a reasonable short period of time (2021-till date), i tell you i am proud of our ACHIEVEMENT!
Zero VC funding! Zero Borrowing! Zero losses! Slow, Steady Growth! Miracle no dey tire that Man of Galilee! No be soo?

How we Design Solutions at Bigkoko Group Inc.
At Bigkoko Group Inc. we love challenges because there lies great profits if a niche solution can be design to address it. We always start with the problem/challenge rather than with the solution. All our approach is tailored to suit our clients needs. This, we have come to understand, differs from client to client! My mentor once told me, if you understand the problem, designing a solution becomes easy. Always look more deeply at the root cause of the problem. Reality has always somehow proved that motherfucker right......So far this strategy has never failed us.

Innovation, Planning & Execution.
To solve a challenge, we understand that the proffered solution must be Innovative, Planned & Executed with godlike Precision. That is why we are called the King of Small Business Solutions in East Africa! We actually earned that name!

Talk to us for a smooth Startup.
Want to learn more of how we can help you & your Idea?
Contact us at any of our offices Kigali, Stockholm & Abuja.
Or reach out to us 24/7 on any of our online platform

(1) (Reply)

Make 2k Per Hour In Nigeria / Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money / Special Invitation To Attend “21stcentury Business Summit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.