Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! (3288 Views)

Bigkoko Q-response Plan Your Best Bet For Consultancy: For Techies|entreprenuers / Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda / Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello from the Lead Consultant & Chief Strategist of Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda.

Currently what we have in the fry is Design, development, Customization & deployment of a well researched FinServices via a Fintech methodology into the Rwandan Local market. It's been tough but the indices looks bright.

To this effect, the Central Bank of Rwanda called National Bank of Rwanda (BNR); Regulator & Supervisor of Financial Institutions in Rwanda has been consulted & their Regulatory Requirements taken into consideration!

Expect our bespoke premium Services & Solutions to hit the market by late July!
We have room for partner & partnership that works for all, If you want to be part of this, contact us via Whats.App/emai.l

1 Like

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Recently our Customer Service has been inundated with requests for information on collaboration & partnership since we're already doing well in Rwanda,and because we actually contacted few persons in UAE & Oman who like to live, work in Kigali without setting up their own businesses, so they can focus on their online gig.

I will update on the benefits of taking advantage this opportunity offers when I come back from jogging later tonight! In Kigali we try to keep fit. Whites & Blacks.. because a healthy Expert is a top rated Expert!

Bigkoko One Focus, One Success!

1 Like

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Back from my jogging! The best part of my stay in Rwanda is the weather. Temperature can easily dip to 16 degrees Celsius... Jogging in such temperature is heavenly!

After a Months long offering Business & professional Support Services in Kigali Rwanda, Bigkoko will be diversifying into Financial Services or FinServices via a Fintech methodology...

So by July first week, hopefully we'll be writing RDB to readjust our company main Business activities to reflect Financial Services & membership (Director), that the leaway we will use to add more Directors of our Company in line with Regulatory Requirements of the Central Bank BNR for Fintech that offers Non Deposit Taking Financial Services...
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Now, what are the benefits of partnering or becoming a member of our company?

Bigkoko was built from scratch to the point where it is now...it actually take a genius to do that in Rwanda, during a global pandemic economic downturn. Most businesses crashed out along the line, but we're still on, heads high. The reason is Innovation, flexibility & actually looking for what the market wants! Not what we want.

Benefits.
1. You are part owner of a foreign Company.
2. You're guaranteed a Residence Permit, that allows you to bring dependents ie spouse, kids, close family members & Live in Rwanda.
3. You can concentrate on other gigs while working & growing Bigkoko with us.
4. Your PR guarantees you easy passage to all countries in East Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania DRC, Burundi, S Sudan and much of Comesa countries, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa etc.
5. You stand to gain more in a little over 3yrs, when we hope to have grown our Fintech FinServices business to the point where it can attract the interest of American or European Investors.
6. No need passing the stress of Starting, growing up a Business in a foreign country, given that you might not know much about the country. You just join an already developed Company.
And lots more.

We are offering 45% of the company Shares in exchange for cash, in minimum of 5%.

For more information contact us!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:45am On Jun 20, 2022
What we uncovered about the Rwandan Local Market is huge! A perfect diamond mine for niche Financial Services Provider.

It's for this reason we're winding down our other operations i.e Ofeenne Brand & may soon wind down our Business Support Services in the next six months, so we can concentrate on developing our Financial Services up to global standard!

A quick Stat on the numbers.
• A large population of young adults! Almost 72%.
• A comfortable ICT integration. Roughly 83%
• A responsive, bureaucratic free Govt services
• Lack of developed ecosystem for Fintech!
• Goodwill from Western world, a rarity for an African Country.
• Near zero competition. A clear Monopoly if you'd ask me. Monopoly is an investor dream! You get to fix prices, make changes to the market as you like, except for subsidized sectors!
• The indices are quite bright!

Our services covers almost 80% of the Rwandan population demographics! So long as there's no social unrest such as wars, conflicts we are confident of rocking the Bigkoko Fintech!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:52am On Jun 20, 2022
So hopefully by first week of July; roughly 17 days from now, we'll be contacting the (RDB) Rwandan Development Board to commence changes of our main Business activities to reflect what the Regulatory guidelines from the Central Bank; BNR, says!

During this process we can add new Directors & Shareholders, and it's for this purpose we seek partner & partnership from entrepreneurs willing to join Bigkoko® Board of Directors!

We have 45% Shares up for grabs!

Join us to develop a new behemoth that will definitely get American or European fundings for scale up in a little over 3 years according to my estimate!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by BigkokoRep: 5:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Great news indeed!
This opportunity is perfect for individuals still working but have eyes on becoming part of a thriving Niche business in a foreign country.

Perfect for migration purposes, as a part owner of Bigkoko® you're guaranteed a Residence Permit on application. It's that simple!

Entrepreneurs not willing to start from scratch (which can be hectic), lots of small businesses usually don't cross 3 months, but Bigkoko ® is still blazing ahead courtesy the smart moves of our Lead Consultant & Chief Strategist! G-d bless him with more ideas!

Or persons seeking ways to safeguard their fast depreciating Naira. Give it to us & gets a minimum of 5% ownership of Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda. You won't regret this move!

Part of our internal scale up plan is Bigkoko® also investing in an American Fintech Start up in exactly 12 Months from now. Recommendation has been made to us! That's why we need you to join us!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by BigkokoRep: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sun Tzu wrote years ago, "Never trust a friend who is silent when you are being attacked!"

Life is tough, it could be tougher if you ain't smart, Innovative or flexible.

Bigkoko® is diversifying into offering Digital Financial Services to Consumers in Rwanda, to this End, we will be rebranding into a Non Deposit Taking Financial Institution (NDFI), a kind of Fintech-FinServices in Rwanda.

This will enable us offer Non Deposit Financial Services to the local market. In lieu of this Noble objective, we have discontinued the development of some of our other endeavors; particularly the Ofeenne Brand!

The Regulator & Supervisor of Rwandan Financial sector; the Central Bank; National Bank of Rwanda (BNR) has been consulted & Regulatory guidelines given to us. We're putting everything in place to meet up on this, and possibly launch our services in late July 2022..

Effect first week of July 2022, We will be making changes to our business activities & adding new Directors & Shareholders to Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd. This change is necessary for us to collect operating License from the Central Bank.

A new window of opportunity exists for success hungry, creative Entrepreneurs who wish to join us as we offer a Disruptive FinServices via a Fintech Methodology to the Rwandan Market, with possibility of expanding into neighboring markets of Tanzania & Uganda! Kenya is for the very Big players!

Trust us, we understand the market more than any small business!
Bigkoko®, One focus, One Success!

Contact us For more details on how to be part of this.

Thanks!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
It is better to FOCUS & join us in Launching our Fintech next month, thereby making legitimate money for your self and family, than spending it chasing Visa to UK, USA, Canada. Where u might end up Hawking tea in restricted areas or doing demeaning jobs under pure racist condition!

It will cost you but a fraction of what you will spend & still be denied visa to any Western country from Nig. But you can come here, apply from here as a Director of a Fintech Company & I'm certain you'd be obliged with a Visa because Bigkoko® will do the needful for you.

I prefer married youths joining us as Shareholders & Directors because it exhume an aura of independent Management & creativity! This is good for Public perception & also for Regulatory necessities.
FOLLOW WHO KNOW ROAD!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fintech & Fin Services are the boom & future of any economy!
No matter how, who or what you be, you can't do with out Financial Services! That's why it's heavily regulated!

In 10 days time, we will be effecting changes to our Company main Business activities & adding new Directors & Shareholders to our Company..

We want you to join us. For an agreed sum, we will offer you 5% Shares & Directorship. We will include you in the changes we make.
This is great for applying for Work Permit, which can aid your migration to Western world if that's your altimate Goal!

Send us a mail & request for more information
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
So what's the big idea?
Our Fintech idea is a marketplace App where customers can access P2P & B2B frameworks, Quick Loans & Bigkoko® provided, Bigkoko® authenticated Credit facilities via a Non electronic, non Contact, Online credit card that clears within 2 minutes..... after purchases at Designated places & Locations in Rwanda!

With this service we smoothly utilize the SaaS platform (QQQ) to authenticate info from a pseudo card. I personally did a small trial runs of this Service & it's well under 2 minutes for Customer-Vendor-Bigkoko Authentication.

Be a part owner of Bigkoko®. We're actually looking for funding to compliment what the founders has Bootstrap, & we are willing to give up part ownership of the Company in lieu of funding... Minimum Shares is 5%
Contact us For more details!
#JoinBigkokoBrandNow

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
By first week of July this opportunity will end.

Best we discuss how you join us before then, as after sending in our applications for license to the Central Bank (BNR), it will be difficult adding new Directors & Shareholders, and our Goal of raising Capital through Shareholders will be defeated.

Contact us For more details
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2022
"If you can't win on the battlefield you are on, find a battlefield where you can win, and fight there!"
~ Sun Tsu

Firstly, Bigkoko® began as a Business Support Services in Kigali, now we are rebranding into a Disruptive, customer oriented Digital Financial Services; a Non Deposit Taking Financial Institution! A Fintech Company whose main offering will cuts across P2P frameworks, Quick Loans & Smart Payment Solutions!

Won't you rather join in delivering this Niche? There exists a window of opportunity for you to be a shareholder & Directors in Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd.
Contact us For further discussion!

Note. This window of opportunity exists till first week of July 2022, as by then we Will commence Formal changes to Doc & send out our applications. Don't wait till it's too late!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Join us as we Disrupt positively, the Financial sector in Rwanda!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
The MD CEO of Bigkoko® will host a Space on Twitter to itemize the procedure of becoming a Shareholder in Bigkoko®.
Follow us on Twitter "At Bigkoko Africa"

D.ate: July 1st
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
One thing I vowed never to do is take Loan from a Bank here in Kigali to fund my Fintech Startup in Rwanda. My account officer is trying to talk me into taking five thousand dollars on a one year deal. Hell no! I don't want to build a business another business would take over. I'm Bootstrapping!
Beside this, My conscience will never be at rest. How can I take fundings from an Institution whose business activities I'm trying to Disrupt?
I need fundings but I hv conscience!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wow!!! Bigkoko® Fintech journey in Rwanda is progressing well!
P2P Lending✓
P2B Lending✓
Market Place platform✓
Bigkoko® Credit Cards✓
Bigkoko® Quick Loans✓
Bigkoko®|P2P Technical Training✓
Right from your phone or PC!
Who say we can't!
Bigkoko®.One Focus, One Success! https:///h19Yv66JWD

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2022
This opportunity will be closed by End of this week!
Between now and Friday, you still stand a chance of becoming a Shareholder & Non Executive Director in Bigkoko®

To take advantage of this offer, kindly send us a message on WhatsApp, IG, Twitter, email or visit our website!

Signed: Mgt
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm confident that our Services would disrupt the Rwandan Financial sector & Online Business! This is a positive note!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Our Fintech Model Also have opportunities for Nigerian techie who would train Rwandans on techies!
We're Indaboskilized to the local market!

Mr Koko na East Africa loading....
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Rush now & negotiate your spot on Bigkoko® Board of Directors as an Int'l Non Executive Director, a significant or insignificant Shareholder or an Executive Director working with Bigkoko®; virtually or physically in Kigali! The choice is yours to make!

With as much as one dollar per share, you can be a significant or non significant Shareholder in Bigkoko® African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali!

The minimum accepted quantity is Negotiable.
Contact us know.
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 5:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Congratulations to our Chief Strategist Mr Koko himself & his Support staff!

Bigkoko® Marketplace App on Wix is now up & functional!
The App is the platform we intend to use & deliver our Fintech & FinServices Products and other P2P Services to Rwandans!

To Join us as a Techie vendor offering Training or Tech Services to East Africans Virtually, simply go to Google Play store or Apple store, Download Spaces by Wix App.

Register with your email and create a password for your App.

Still on the App, Scroll down, you'd see "Join with a code!". Use Bigkoko® Invite code of "ELG9C4" to complete your Registration!

Congratulations you're now part of the Bigkoko® Marketplace of Verified P2P Lenders|Borrowers|Vendors|Service Providers|Customers|Passerby!

Create your Brand! Own your world! Make money! Live your dream!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2022
My USA based mentor once told me, "Mr Koko no matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up on your hustle!"

Congratulations to us! Bigkoko® is now a Tech Company based in Kigali Rwanda! It's been a tortuous journey since last year. With about three of my most trusted Staff leaving at different points, and One of my best friends deceived into going to Oman for a Shagala housemaid work. She was actually meant to lead a top rated department in Bigkoko®: Risks|Evaluation|Compliance Team! This was to reward her honest opinion & advices during Product & Services Design, Development & Customization.

I'm happy to inform you that our Mobile App is now working well & can be downloaded from Google play store or Apple store! All you need to register is just your email and a password you Create. Free of Charge.

To learn more about Bigkoko® products, Services, Opportunities, Marketplace App for Vendors, Service Providers, Customers, Loans, Credit Cards etc,

• Go to Google play store or Apple store right on your phone.

• Download Spaces by Wix App. It has a deep blue colour.

• Register with your email and create a password for mobile App. Scroll down the App, you will see "Join with a code". Use our invite code of "ELG9C4" to complete your Registration!

You can earn money anywhere in world by offering Trainings, Goods, Services, Loans to members of our Verified Community of Lenders, Borrowers, Vendors, Customers etc. All these done right with your phone or PC!

Hopefully, later this month, our NDFI license from Central Bank would add more backings to our fledging FinTech Company!

Thanks for your patronage & moral Support!
Signed: Management
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Kindly note that Friday this week is end of this offer as I'm sending my application to RDB for changes by Monday next week. If you are not part of the Directors & Share Holders names I'm sending to them, I'm sorry I can't help you.

Even if you don't have the funds now, there's room for negotiation, I can be flexible.
It important you know I must send the application next week Monday. Better your name is there, That way I can proceed to the Central Bank while you meet up on your commitment.

We don't do die minute things here like Nigeria politicians, that's why we endeavor to release Info quickly & also have a dedicated WhatsApp Customers Service Representative that attends to all enquiries within two minutes! Our only WhatsA.pp num.ber
+250//7909//27//282
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Mehnnn..it's not easy ohh!
Is this what Tech CEO (s) pass through during rise to profitability?

I sleep just only 4hrs every day! 1 hr jogging! 45 minutes preparing my food, the rest I spend working in the office or at home.
Twinking on our services, having video calls on Google Meet, talking to Regulatory officials, replying mails & chats! God..it makes you a little bit depressed especially if your loved ones are not nearby!

My neighbors have all the good life. I envy them. They sleep till 8am. They go drink late night! They don't have to bother about success at all, just what to eat, drink or wear! They have all the good life. Now the only person that makes me happy has left RWANDA!

Just only today I have spent almost 4.5hrs on virtual meeting from three different Continent! God abeg oh! I just want to be able to afford a cruise ship ride or an antique visit in Egypt!

My Fintech Company must yield R.o.I within six months!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
First hurdle passed.
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2022
The greatest undoing of any Entrepreneur is not seeking opportunities everywhere, anywhere.

Let me explain.
Years ago, Warren Buffet was struggling at a scale up & rebranding and sought cash from Investors rather than go to Banks. Few heed his pleadings and others didn't. Well, if you invested $1,000 USD then, it's worth $30 million USD now. These $1,000 are what some people used in buying iPhones or non essential commodities then. With just $1,000 you end up becoming a millionaire in USD.

Also years ago, Block Buster was the happening Company Worldwide, making a lot of income in USA alone. Then came Netflix. The young Company Directors of Netflix were spending a lot of money here & then, building their Brand to fix into the Trend. They were also disturbing Block Buster owners to invest in Neflix since they both have similar Business goals. Reluctantly, BB Owner's agree to a 30 minutes meeting which Netflix boss hired a $20,000 private jet to attend. Their last money. Because Neflix had urgent cash needs, they proposed a mouth watering deal for BB. When asked how much they needed, they said $54milion USD. They were laughed out of the meeting. Fast forward to today, BB has gone bankrupt & closed shop and Neflix is worth $250 billion USD.

Moral of story.
People are actually what make or Mar the success of any business. Pay close attention when a smart Business owner contact you to Invest and join his business, Rather than go Borrow. He might actually be your meal ticket for years & your generations as well.

Trust Bigkoko® to advise you proper!
Contact us for more details.
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Our amendment that effectively transforms us into a Financial Services Fintech was Completed two days!

It's tough but I assure you we beat the records!

Kudos to our amiable MD CEO; Mr Koko himself!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
As a Digital Financial Services Provider, Bigkoko® Short-2-Medium-Term Goal is to Link West, East & South African countries together in a common Marketplace App where Good's, Services, Finance can be Exchanged securely!
The operations hQ is Kigali while the power House is Lagos & Gaborone.

East Africa foundation is 68% Completed.
Next we move South (Botswana/Zambia), then finally back to West (Nigeria).

Hopefully, the plague called Buhari & his fiscally irresponsible lanky; Emefiele would be gone and most importantly neither the duo, Tinubu and Atiku would be anywhere near Aso Rock in 2023!

It can only be Grace!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Odogwu One of Kigali! Mr Koko himself!

Bigkoko® African Integrated Services LLC is blazing towards becoming a unicorn within 1yr! Like play like play, when I started this Company in 2021 in Kigali Rwanda! I was laughed at by some Nigerians, yet I didn't give up, even the Rwanda immigration officials had no clue what a Fintech is, so I had to front my food processing Business as mainstay! Now, Bigkoko® is a house hold Name in Kigali!

It wasn't all that easy, but Grace grant me light & a product that is generally accepted.
It was Designed, Customized & currently paying our bills!
Thanks to the Israeli Tech Company; Wix, for helping us achieve alot at almost 10% what it originally ought to cost! Big kudos to those Jews! They know what Small Start ups actually needs! Or how else could I have raise thousands in Dollars to hire a Software engineer, host a platform etc amongst other expenses!

As a prudent, fiscally responsible CEO, like Peter Obi of Labor Party, or what you may choose to call a thorough bred aka-gum Business Development Expert, we made Wix App to conform to our Business Model at 10% what we ought to spend had I decided to host Start from scratch!

We're the real Indaboskilized Fintech!

Grace + Good environment + flexibility + insightful thinking + Divine Assistance = Success!!!!

The Cool environment of Kigali actually made me start thinking like a Western country Tech CEO because I know electricity don't go off, my foods are Fresh, I can wake up at 2pm & go for jogging at a weather that's 16°c. Etc. Look my friend, if you are focused, you will cash out!

Should you need to consult us for a Feasibility Study on what can work here, our Experts are on standby waiting to talk with you!

Cheers!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Bigkoko® African Integrated Services LLC; in addition to our Consultancy & Business Support Services is also a Registered Financial Services Provider in RWANDA. Owned, Developed & currently runned by a Nigerian of Igbo extraction, Resident in Kigali Rwanda!

Upon application, Hopefully our Central Bank of Rwanda (BNR) License to Operate as a NDFI comes out Aug 2022! Then two major hubs of Lagos & Cape Town will be Link to act in conjunction with Kigali as Operational HQ of Bigkoko® Marketplace platform where Verified Entrepreneurs, Businesses, Individuals from 14 Western, Eastern & Southern African countries can transact, safely, securely and competitively in exchange of Goods, Services, Finances!

Our niche Services will solve the current dollars crisis destroying African economies especially Nigeria, my beloved country! It's Time to ditch the USD or at least limit dependency on it, or else African economies will go burst! See what is happening in my beloved Nigeria!

Gov Godwin Emefiele; Central Bank of NIGERIA boss; a smart gentleman no doubt, is afraid to sound the alarm! Because of Western capitalists hold on him & NIGERIA! Copy the Russians! Buy our Oil & Gas in Naira! Let the West Deal fairly or expect the Kraken! We can not always be on the receiving end of their misadventures in wars & bickerings!

With our services you don't need USD (US dollars) when travelling from one African countries to any of the 14 African countries we shall expand to!

All You do is buy a BGC equivalent of the amount you require in a 3rd country or you are traveling to, in your Local currency and when you get to the 3rd country you withdraw the local currency equivalent of the purchased BGC, Exchanged directly against the Local Currency of the 3rd country, not the USD.

All securely done with & on our Bigkoko® Marketplace platform!

Pic.
The founder, MD CEO of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC Kigali Rwanda with Dr Edomobi; an international Trade, Property & Investment LLC CEO in Kigali, after a fruitful meeting on possible partnership, collaboration and alliance!

NIGERIA rocks! Truly we are the richest, Smartest & only African Country that would give the west & Asians good Competition in this Fintech & FinServices industry!
They can't dominate the exploitation & exploration of our Natural Resources and also do in this Fintech & FinServices industry! No way. We're all going to try our creativity too!

I trust the Lord God Almighty, Nature's God, all the Host of Heaven & gods of my fathers to lend a helping hand, Wisdom and strength to see this through!

Let's Support one of our own!
#JoinBigkokobrandnow #BigkokoGC #BGC #business #ceo #investment #fintech #collaboration #creativity #entrepreneurs #financialservices #ruggedityisouridentity #igboamaka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Top 10 Tricks Used By Online Scammers Every Investor Must Know / Oxford Green Farm Limited / Best Business To Invest N14m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.