Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please (437 Views)

How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker / Help Me Calculate The Value Of My Shares With Fidelity Bank Please! / Are You Thinking Of Where Invest Your Little Cash And Get Good Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please by anzaku47(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2022
So I was listening to a motivational speaker on online yesterday and she made mention of buying shares with top firms with little cash.
She cited example with Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Coca-Cola, Glo, banks, etc. Though I heard it can be purchase through brokers.
So my question is how do I take advantage of it.
Please help me out.
Re: How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please by Lexusgs430: 8:12pm On May 06, 2022
anzaku47:
So I was listening to a motivational speaker on online yesterday and she made mention of buying shares with top firms with little cash.
She cited example with Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Coca-Cola, Glo, banks, etc. Though I heard it can be purchase through brokers.
Please help me out.

I hope that motivational speaker also did not forget to inform you that.........

Shares takes wild swings and floating losses is coming ground........

Only invest what you can loss...... Yesterday's gain's, might be today's losses........

Download apps like Trove or Chaka .........
Re: How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please by lyriclekidd(m): 5:15am On May 07, 2022
anzaku47:
Please help me out.

Download bamboo or chipper cash.
Re: How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please by anzaku47(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2022
lyriclekidd:

Download bamboo or chipper cash.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please by anzaku47(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I hope that motivational speaker also did not forget to inform you that.........

Shares takes wild swings and floating losses is coming ground........

Only invest what you can loss...... Yesterday's gain's, might be today's losses........
� � Thanks

Download apps like Trove or Chaka .........

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell Skrill In Nigeria / In Need Of A Debt Recovery Firm / If You Don't Have A Binance Wallet, Don't Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.