Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? (429 Views)

How Do I Buy Shares With Little Cash From Top Firms Please / Very Little Investment To Buy Shares And Make More Money / Someone Should Educate Us On The Billion Coin. Is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:02am On Sep 16, 2023
I want to buy shares but I dont know how to go about it. Be it Facebook, Twitter, Mtn, Glo etc.
You can still tell me the best company to invest now.
God bless Nairalanders 🙏🏿
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by DaddyCoool: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Why waste your time with Nairalanders when Google is there and it is free. See below

Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by etrange: 1:14am On Sep 16, 2023
At a glance, trading is not complex at all. You only need to a get a good stock trading platform, transfer money into your account and start buying shares. The trick is in knowing what to buy, when to buy and when to sell. The platform you use depends on your country of residence and the type of stocks you want to buy. Please, consider your age and risk appetite before making any purchases. It's always a good idea to balance out things with a good combination of high-risk and low-risk investments appropriate for your age and financial situation.
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by etrange: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Why waste your time with Nairalanders when Google is there and it is free. See below

You may want to narrow down your search to OP's location and wants. Most brokers serve specific countries and the investment options differ. Also, there's nothing wrong with the dude seeking guidance from experienced investors. Many online contents are sponsored for promotion even when that's not explicitly stated.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:34am On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Google is really confusing and thats why I need someone who's experienced to guid me
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:34am On Sep 16, 2023
etrange:

You may want to narrow down your search to OP's location and wants. Most brokers serve specific countries and the investment options differ. Also, there's nothing wrong with the dude seeking guidance from experienced investors. Many online contents are sponsored for promotion even when that's not explicitly stated.

Exactly.
Thank you so much
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by DaddyCoool: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2023
etrange:

I disagree. He cannot get a better advice on Nairaland than a diligent research on Google on hardly any topic including picking those stocks he mentioned using an online platform.
Let's agree to disagree
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:37am On Sep 16, 2023
etrange:
At a glance, trading is not complex at all. You only need to a get a good stock trading platform, transfer money into your account and start buying shares. The trick is in knowing what to buy, when to buy and when to sell. The platform you use depends on your country of residence and the type of stocks you want to buy. Please, consider your age and risk appetite before making any purchases. It's always a good idea to balance out things with a good combination of high-risk and low-risk investments appropriate for your age and financial situation.

Thank you.
I will check on how to get a stock trading platform in Nigeria
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by DaddyCoool: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Google is really confusing and thats why I need someone who's experienced to guid me

On Nairaland?? How can this below be more confusing than the cacophony of noises (including jokers) on Nairaland??!!
etrange

Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by Nsogbu001(m): 1:52am On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:

On Nairaland?? How can this below be more confusing than the cacophony of noises (including jokers) on Nairaland??!!
etrange

Hahahhaha
U don off me
This na investment forum no b politics section.

Na business minded people dey show here
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by DaddyCoool: 2:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahahhaha
U don off me
This na investment forum no b politics section.

Na business minded people dey show here

Even so.
No advice you get on this faceless forum can rival a DILIGENT research on Google!
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by Nsogbu001(m): 2:09am On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Even so.
No advice you get on this faceless forum can rival a DILIGENT research on Google!

I fit get the person contact me and am go run am outside here. U grab?
Thank u so much odogwu Daddy
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by DaddyCoool: 2:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I fit get the person contact me and am go run am outside here. U grab?
Thank u so much odogwu Daddy

You can get better and more extensive and professional contacts on Google.
U r welcome my brother. Peace
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by etrange: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
DaddyCoool:

I disagree. He cannot get a better advice on Nairaland than a diligent research on Google on hardly any topic including picking those stocks he mentioned using an online platform.
Let's agree to disagree

I see. The difference between reading alone and being thought by someone is that the later gives you the opportunity to ask questions or, at least, reconfirm your understanding. They're not mutually exclusive, he can read online and still come here to engage longtime investors. For someone who's totally new in a certain domain, I think that's the best approach. To be a competent independent learner, one needs to get the foundation right, and the surest way to do that is by riding on the experience of others and avoiding thier mistakes. Like I earlier said, the clicks and numbers aren't the problem, the challenge is deciphering what and when to buy, and only experienced people can guide you through that.

You called Nairaland people noise makers, and asked him to go on Google, but you forget Google is not a human being. It is also full of noises. It's the same Nigerians that are uploading those documentations. Anybody can type anything and post it online. It's not vetted and there's no one to criticize them unlike an interactive forum that gives you and I the chance to counter each other's opinions and, thereby, letting the OP make an informed decision. Moreover, Even NL will come up on Google. So for Google to be effective, he needs to know the authentic sites to go to, and such sites could be suggested by investors here who have undergone the same process in the past.

If you think he wasted his time coming here to hear from real investors, consider the fact that he got your advice to go on Google from Nairaland, and if you think that your advice is a great advice, then it means he has gotten something from coming here.
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by DaddyCoool: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
etrange:

I see. The difference between reading alone and being thought by someone is that the later gives you the opportunity to ask questions or, at least, reconfirm your understanding. They're not mutually exclusive, he can read online and still come here to engage longtime investors. For someone who's totally new in a certain domain, I think that's the best approach. To be a competent independent learner, one needs to get the foundation right, and the surest way to do that is by riding on the experience of others and avoiding thier mistakes. Like I earlier said, the clicks and numbers aren't the problem, the challenge is deciphering what and when to buy, and only experienced people can guide you through that.

You called Nairaland people noise makers, and asked him to go on Google, but you forget Google is not a human being. It is also full of noises. It's the same Nigerians that are uploading those documentations. Anybody can type anything and post it online. It's not vetted and there's no one to criticize them unlike an interactive forum that gives you and I the chance to counter each other's opinions and, thereby, letting the OP make an informed decision. Moreover, Even NL will come up on Google. So for Google to be effective, he needs to know the authentic sites to go to, and such sites could be suggested by investors here who have undergone the same process in the past.

If you think he wasted his time coming here to hear from real investors, consider the fact that he got your advice to go on Google from Nairaland, and if you think that your advice is a great advice, then it means he has gotten something from coming here.

You have a point, and quite erudite
Re: Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares? by melvinking4real: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Buy Data MTN ,Airtel,Etisalat,Glo 1 gig

₦170 per gig.Expires After 30 daysBuy Data Mtn.

Call:07066327759 or 08126463169 to buy Now

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 4k On Metafund / Investment Advice / Abuja Agric-business Training Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.