Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) (19122 Views)

Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / Amosun Picks Candidates For 40 Elective Positions In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by oshozondii: 3:28pm On May 06, 2022
Ibikunle Amosun Picks ₦100M Nomination Forms For President

4 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Unzerious: 3:31pm On May 06, 2022
More Money for Gov. Emefiele to Campaign with, When he Wins grin grin
#Meffy2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Whazar(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2022
Who never buy APC presidential form hands in the air

No hands!!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by God1000(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
100 million naira is nothing to them

6 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 3:39pm On May 06, 2022
Osinbajo dey anambra

Amosun dey Abuja dey tidy a very important day

Fayemi dey Abuja

Biko who is now the president aspirant with drug Lord in the consesus meeting he is holding in Lagos?

Modified- this is Adamu house and Amosun paid visit, it's not un-usual to find omisore, gbaja mixing up when they came for different stuff

19 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr137: 3:40pm On May 06, 2022
It's finished for the Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin. His votes will be divided come APC presidential primaries.

27 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by salbis(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2022
APC just dey cash out left, right and centre.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2022
Looters exposing themselves....

[img]https:///media/4-14-2022/PQ1LrD.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2022
for u to buy 100 million form that will most likely go to waste means u will have nothing less than 50 billion in liquid cash with u sad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
angry

Who even receives bank alerts on behalf of APC from this account sef wey all these thieves dey pay into?

Nigeria and her politicians should be studied by the best scientists in the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by BuhariNaWah: 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
Na business.......all of them will recoop their 100m in many folds....na Thíefnubu dey run things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by yusufu16: 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
N100m is like N1 now. Is this a form of competition?

Too many Yorubas in this primary

3 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
The more the merrier.
Osinbajo in the mud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
Oni fila gogoro from Owu. You should not just waste money cos your awareness isn't noticed.
All your unfinished projects in Ogun State, Dapo no complete them. You n Dapo's money in the bank, in hiding and all assets should be collected n used well by FG.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Afonjamuslim24(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
The Iragbiji slave master right now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by SultanOfPuna: 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
At this point in my life I have concluded
That God does not give a damn about us

I believe God exist
But I strongly believe He does not get involved with the affairs of humans.

I believe if humans want to kill themselves, God will just sit back and grab popcorn and watch.

Because if God were to be putting hand in the affairs of man.
By now, all the poor church goers should be rich by now
But that is the reverse,
The evil rich people control the world.

That's why I don't carry religion
Because if prayers really worked,
Ukraine would have use prayers to save themselves from Putin.
Corrupt Rich politicians would have died

Nigeria is a clear example of how useless religion and prayer is. All na SCAM

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by kunleiky(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
Local man is watching this drama on a 3D screen...

2 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2022
The next president needs probe all these politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by BuhariNaWah: 3:47pm On May 06, 2022
kunleiky:
Local man is watching this drama on a 3D screen...
The idea is to step down for an "anointed candidate" with a greased bank account in the coming days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 06, 2022
I think this is a game plan B of the cabals too to split tinubu delegates. Interesting times ahead. Promoting those who may not like tinubu influences and can command some state delegates. So that his wings can be clipped. But I still believe tinubu likely scale thru while oshinbajo likely get second.
It may also be game plan from southwest caucus because of gbaja presence. Tinubu is sick.. What if anything happens to him after the primaries just like governor elect audu and faleke lost out to yaya Bello that has left the party? I believe they don't want that to repeat itself again. So it's win win situation for who ever becomes the flag bearer between tinubu and oshinbajo is good for South West. Tinubu contested likely because of cabals will outsmart oshinbajo assuming he was the South West most preferred candidate. In Nigerian history, deputies and vices never get to the number 1 spot, they are always outsmarted. Everything is about calculations for the smart thinkers. Game of interest and counter interest. Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by derecho(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
No be Gbajabiamila I dey see so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Ademola47(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
Well, he's constitutionally allowed to contest too...

4 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Switruth: 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
I know the game here. I think they’re doing this because of BAT. They want him to beg them to step down by then they’ll all tell him to give them double of the money they used to get the form. They just want to get something from the man. Watch and see.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by dydx2020(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
Look like they are just ganging up against Tinubu..... that's what I see

5 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
And thiefnibu is speechlessly looking at them.

7 Likes

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Switruth: 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
priceactionx:
I think this is a game plan B of the cabals too to split tinubu delegates. Interesting times ahead.
you took it from me. You’re correct

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / We’ve Nothing To Do With MC Oluomo — INEC Replies Atiku / Sunday Abiodun Olukoya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.