Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) (19113 Views)

Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / Amosun Picks Candidates For 40 Elective Positions In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by DAwest7: 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
It's finished for the Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin. His votes will be divided come APC presidential primaries.
you mean our great grandpa Tilumbu
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
DAwest7:
you mean our great grandpa Tilumbu

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
Dis game don dey turn childish
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
Wait o, how much for this form kwanu? undecided

Is it N100,000 or what?.......I don't understand what's happening in this country.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
It's finished for the Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin. His votes will be divided come APC presidential primaries.

Tinubu delegates are intact.

You should be worried about Amosun bcoz I don't know where someone who doesn't have the party structure of his state, hence no delegate, would be thinking of winning the presidential primary.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by lugado: 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
Obviously this is a direct fight between Tinubu and the cabals
They are just securing delegates form different regions
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:57pm On May 06, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu delegates are intact.

You should be worried about Amosun bcoz I don't know where someone who doesn't have the party structure of his state, hence no delegate, would be thinking of winning the presidential primary.
Don't worry, your eyes will still be clear like one who drank "odogwu bitters" by the time your Tinubu loses the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Donshegxy10(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
The more the merrier.....

Asiwaju 2023.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by millhouse: 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
God1000:
100 million naira is nothing to them
at N100m look at how these men Dey rush the form like say na pure water ... imagine say d form na N1m , rats and cockroaches for follow buy forms

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by humberjade: 5:21pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
that is Chairman adamu house and Amosun went to show him his form

Notice omisore is also there so it's not un-usual to find gbaja there as apc member

You don't expect him to be the sadist when everyone is taking selfie

Go and watch the amosun declaration you would see he wasn't there only fayemi turned up just like amosun did for him because him and Amosun have same agenda against tinubu

Gbaja is a tinubu boy he no follow amosun go that place

Issokay grin
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Oladesh(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
After failing woefully as a governor in ogun state! Shameless individual, no iota of reproach at all. Presidency is now a joke to a bunch of clowns like himself�
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 5:38pm On May 06, 2022
The same mumuske coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans who keep polluting the atmosphere with their nitrogenous amala and obnoxious gbegiri ammonia gas that the Igbos ain't united to support one of their own are dumb and mute hear.... because fayemi,Osinbajo,tiffnubu,Amosun,Fayose are all yorubas!
But when it comes to the Igbos,they start giving speeches upandan,awon Oloriburuku eyin mental mumuske coneheaded structures gbogbo grin

1 Like

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Switruth: 5:48pm On May 06, 2022
07kjb:

The world was right Nigerians don't have brain,

Who amongst them do you think IS LOOKING FOR A MARE #200M.....any of them can match Tinubu in money terms if you don't know
dear politicians.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by joshua094: 5:48pm On May 06, 2022
Sunnyski:
And thiefnibu is speechlessly looking at them.

Ißo drug addict spotted. Y'all will wail as Tinubu emerges the flag bearer and Ißo must be persecuted by him for their crimes all over the world.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Osinbajo dey anambra

Amosun dey Abuja dey tidy a very important day

Fayemi dey Abuja

Biko who is now the president aspirant with drug Lord in the consesus meeting he is holding in Lagos?

Modified- this is Adamu house and Amosun paid visit, it's not un-usual to find omisore, gbaja mixing up when they came for different stuff
TINUBU is everywhere because he is well represented across
Sorry it's painful to see your enemy on the rise
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by TheEnforcer: 5:58pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Oni fila gogoro from Owu. You should not just waste money cos your awareness isn't noticed.
All your unfinished projects in Ogun State, Dapo no complete them. You n Dapo's money in the bank, in hiding and all assets should be collected n used well by FG.
He has so much money now the next thing is to go for the presidency. The likes of Amosun?Nigeria is just a joke
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 6:08pm On May 06, 2022
07kjb:

The world was right Nigerians don't have brain,

Who amongst them do you think IS LOOKING FOR A MARE #200M.....any of them can match Tinubu in money terms if you don't know
no mind these people

Tinubu called for consesus to settle south west aspirants today, if they are in for the money they would have attended and cash out any amount

But none attended, these guys need bargain with buhari himself towards the next administration

As it is now only buhari can convey all of these guys to a negotiation meeting, Tinubu can't
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Bhol28: 6:23pm On May 06, 2022
GAME PLAN Continua
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
Apc is a party that has indeed sold nigeria and will continue selling if we don't stop them...no vote dem oh they will just share the remaining parts among the buyers,we must be wise...dem dey use us catch cruise 100m for form and minimum wage na 30k b4 u collect the 30k sef en...abi u never c people dey collect 10k,abeg tribalism aside oh dat time dem no go know brother....
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Wchris(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2022
I don't think they are buying that APC form
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by KingEzo: 7:22pm On May 06, 2022
APC is only using this method to gather money from their members so that they will have enough to spend for the election. How can you sell a form for 100M and people are rushing it like 10 naira sachet water. Only God can deliver this country
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by eevely: 8:17pm On May 06, 2022
Goodluck to him
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by eevely: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
eevely:
Goodluck to him
get 1gig for 350, 2 gig for 700 naira
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by kunleiky(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

The idea is to step down for an "anointed candidate" with a greased bank account in the coming days.
Yea, you get it. Then all the aspirants' supporters will fall in line.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 9:09pm On May 06, 2022
joshua094:

Ißo drug addict spotted. Y'all will wail as Tinubu emerges the flag bearer and Ißo must be persecuted by him for their crimes all over the world.

For your information I am not Ibo. Your Thiefnibu can never be the president of this zoo... The man is sick and is ready to die.
His condition is worse than that of jubril... I pity you dumb as* licking taut
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2022
Nigerians must reject APC

Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by olamoses75(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
At this point in my life I have concluded
That God does not give a damn about us

I believe God exist
But I strongly believe He does not get involved with the affairs of humans.

I believe if humans want to kill themselves, God will just sit back and grab popcorn and watch.

Because if God were to be putting hand in the affairs of man.
By now, all the poor church goers should be rich by now
But that is the reverse,
The evil rich people control the world.

That's why I don't carry religion
Because if prayers really worked,
Ukraine would have use prayers to save themselves from Putin.
Corrupt Rich politicians would have died

Nigeria is a clear example of how useless religion and prayer is. All na SCAM

one thing you seems not to understand is that, God is not for one person, he’s the God of everyone. The same God Ukrainians are praying to for salvation from Russia, is the same God Putin and Russian are praying to for victory over Ukraine. The same God the masses are praying to is the same God those politicians are praying to. It might amaze you to know how much money these politicians are spending to seek God’s face. From sowing seeds into different churches, giving money and materials to Islamic clerics to Doing many sacrifices at the shrine. They’re the ones that go to church more, they visit Mecca more often than the poor. So I guess you might need to know more about God before putting the blame on him.
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by Chimaraymond455: 12:55am On May 07, 2022
CIRCULATE THE TRUTH AND DEBUNK THE LIAR'S STORY*
First NO soldier couple were killed anywhere in Igbo land, as being purported.

It's all the wicked fabrication of demoniacs, whom God has cursed.

Careful scrutiny has shown that the picture in circulation is not even the picture of any known Igbo person, let alone Igbo soldier.

No family in the entire Imo State and South East is loosing any soldier members of their family that was returning for any wedding. It's all a lie.

No village, community or Local Government Area in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Enugu State has any record of such incidence taking place.

This is the lie of a demoniac, an evil spirit in human flesh, since such a thing never happened anywhere in any part of Igbo land.

Mentioning of unknown gun men and then IPOB in relation to a fictitious murder is the height of moral depravity from the dark and reprobate soul, of the haters of Igbo race.

If that incident ever took place, it took place in Northern Nigeria, and has nothing to do with the South East or anywhere in the Southern region.

*The promoter and publisher should be traced and arrested.*
The story is a lie. Let those that are forcing Nigerians to believe the devilish wizardry reveal these things:
1. What are the true identities and names of the so called military officers that supposedly lost their lives.
2. Which city or community were they travelling from and to which village, community or town were they going for the wedding in Imo State.
3. At which location, community or city where they intercepted and killed
4. Who are their families, what are the names of the Bride and Groom.
5. They must have printed their wedding cards, for which ever wedding. So there must be a Church for the wedding and the name(s) of their officiating ministers or pastors.

All these information can easily be provided and can easily verified, since the couples must have been human beings and not ghosts. And the members of their families, friends and well wishers must be able to verify their stories.

*Finally all enemies of ndi Igbo who have been bent on killing of the Igbos shall from henceforth die by their own swords, in Jesus Christ name, Amen*

That Jesus Christ, that Rock of Ages, that they are fighting shall now fall upon them and grind them into dust in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

*I decree and declare by the call of God in my life that the Igbos are the Nemesis of all their enemies in Jesus Christ name. Amen!*

Those that bless the Igbos shall be blessed, and those that curse the Igbos shall be cursed. Amen!

Those that rise up against the Igbos shall fall and be broken into pieces. And those who are incest against the Igbos SHALL PERISH, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THESE DEMONIACS THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL, IS THE STRENGTH AND DEFENSE OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

And our God neither sleeps nor slumbers, He'll surely avenge us of all our
Re: Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2022
You observe with the carnal eye so you conclude with the carnal eye.

When your parents were not around and you did something wrong and got into trouble as a child- was that evidence that your parents did not exist??

If you can meditate on the above, there is a lot there.

I will leave it at that.

SultanOfPuna:
At this point in my life I have concluded
That God does not give a damn about us

I believe God exist
But I strongly believe He does not get involved with the affairs of humans.

I believe if humans want to kill themselves, God will just sit back and grab popcorn and watch.

Because if God were to be putting hand in the affairs of man.
By now, all the poor church goers should be rich by now
But that is the reverse,
The evil rich people control the world.

That's why I don't carry religion
Because if prayers really worked,
Ukraine would have use prayers to save themselves from Putin.
Corrupt Rich politicians would have died

Nigeria is a clear example of how useless religion and prayer is. All na SCAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Steps Down Bill To Include Rotation Of Power In Constitution / PDP And APC Supporters Clash In Edo / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.