Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (1041 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by vigopress: 6:02pm On May 06, 2022
Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form

Former Speaker House of Representatives, Hon Dimeji Bankole has picked APC Presidential Nomination Form.

Bankole picked the nomination and expression of interest forms in Friday at APC National Secretariat after paying N100million.

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by christejames(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2022
If a new govt emerges next year, EFCC should be made to be on their toes to thoroughly probe this 'pilferers' to know how they could easily dole out a hundred million naira without blinking an eye just to get a ticket that they know they will lose...

Nigeria matter dey weak me!

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by colorsofrainbow: 6:03pm On May 06, 2022
All the 36 states will have a nominee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Cajal(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2022
vigopress:
Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form

Former Speaker House of Representatives, Hon Dimeji Bankole has picked APC Presidential Nomination Form.

Bankole picked the nomination and expression of interest forms in Friday at APC National Secretariat after paying N100million.
Correct
3 aspirants from Ogun state already
Let see who will relocate away from home after primary and main election
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Soulsymbol99: 6:05pm On May 06, 2022
Latest method of rigging. These people are securing their future right before our very eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ThEGodFaThEr137: 6:05pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu own don finish!
My Yoruba people want to teach him what politics is and not the Lagos bullion van politics.

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Indispensable85(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2022
Cajal:

Correct
3 aspirants from Ogun state already
Let see who will relocate away from home after primary and main election

They're actually four.

Osinbajo
Tunde bakare
Bankole
Amosun
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Ebubu2: 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

They're actually four.

Osinbajo
Tunde bakare
Bankole
Amosun
grin

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Indispensable85(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
Ebubu2:
grin

It's now five

Senator Ajayi Borrofice bought today
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
Lol. Me sef go soon buy
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2022
How will tinubu be president bayi ? grin grin grin

All his plans of bribing delegates at the primaries don scatter finish, chei
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Tinubu own don finish!
My Yoruba people want to teach him what politics is and not the Lagos bullion van politics.
Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , I've said that so many times here
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by alizma: 6:51pm On May 06, 2022
At this rate, PDP guys are totally confused now.
Talk true, how many times do you hear of PDP presidential aspirant in a day?.....that is how APC will gradually kill PDP even before the election.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2022
No be this dimeji bankole ....do that tin that year?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by alizma: 6:55pm On May 06, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Tinubu own don finish!
It will surprise you at the end of the day when it be comes clear to you that all this are part of the strategies.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by olawalepopoola: 7:45pm On May 06, 2022
I think the Southwest APC has a plan. I think it is divide and rule
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Unzerious: 7:50pm On May 06, 2022
This 100M can set up an Industry for his Constituent's.
#Meffy2023
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Kyase(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2022
Fergie001 when you win, I want to be the next consensus APC chairman....
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by paramboos: 8:41pm On May 06, 2022
Ekete!!!!! APC forms has become worthless already. Bankole that cannot win governorship primary in his state..
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2022
christejames:
If a new govt emerges next year, EFCC should be made to be on their toes to thoroughly probe this 'pilferers' to know how they could easily dole out a hundred million naira without blinking an eye just to get a ticket that they know they will lose...

Nigeria matter dey weak me!

How do you know they’re not ‘blinking’ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2022
paramboos:
Ekete!!!!! APC forms has become worthless already. Bankole that cannot win governorship primary in his state..

Na the wahala with naija politics be this, rather than support and encourage the young man , you’ll rather shut him down and support an older, possibly ex-governor.

E go hard us to really take over this country

Is that seat reserved for only ex-governors and generals?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by KingsCity: 8:47pm On May 06, 2022
EFCC should check where all these people got their N100 million from
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by JAMO84: 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
Where these people dey see money
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Afonjakid: 8:51pm On May 06, 2022
Why the crazy for this Presidential form especially from afonjas.. if after all these things and thiefnunu loose, He will die of heart attack and stroke..
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by fergie001: 10:09pm On May 06, 2022
Kyase:
Ferg.ie001 when you win, I want to be the next consensus APC chairman....
You don leave VeePee position? grin grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Kyase(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2022
fergie001:
You don leave VeePee position? grin grin

Yes, cash no dey there again grin
I wan chairmanship.....
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Ifex4real: 12:04am On May 07, 2022
See how this people they buy this presidential form as if them the buy jamb form no woooo
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2022
I also need to declare but we're will I get 100m ?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Day169: 11:10am On May 07, 2022
Let's face it, there must be more to it than the cost of the nomination form.
Even aspirants with little political clout are raising 100 million Naira.
It tells me two things:
1. There must be some payback mechanism for the donors (aspirants), be ut in cash or kind.
2. It is almost certain that these professional politicians (with the ease they raise the funds) have little else to offer but cream off our collective patrimony. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Otu Emerges Apc Guber Consensus Candidate In Cross River / Why Buhari Loves Dave Umahi - Femi Adesina / Mr. Sim Fubara Wins Pdp Rivers State Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.