Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

FOR BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FOR BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN (217 Views)

Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Notable American Business Men Who Are Tithers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN by Glory333(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, hope you all had a splendid day? If on the contrary you are feeling stressed up, do ensure you take a salt bath for SPIRITUAL CLEANSING. Are you a business man or woman, and you are finding it difficult to make daily sales, worry no more ok. All you need to revive your business back to life is SCENT LEAF, CINAMMON STICK, AND A GREEN CANDLE. I don't request money for any reason from anyone here, my joy is to put smiles on the faces of nairalanders that are ready to help themselves. One thing we don't understand in life is that as a genuine SPIRITUALLY gifted man or woman, if you help just one person willingly with your gift; you have automatically expand your SPIRITUAL gift by 1 foot trust me.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens At Death? / What Would Have Been Mohammed's Response To Deborah's Murder / Prayer For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.