Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women (964 Views)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayers Points For Prosperity / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
There are numerous reasons why business fail or stagnate. If 1 is able to identify the particular reason, then he/she can rectify it and pray violently.

Among reasons why businesses fail are wrong Partnership, friendliness with cursed people and lack of adequate planning. Sometimes business fail may be spiritual related. Hence why most go to acquire favors from the kingdom of darkness. Though I will recommend acquiring blessing/empowerment from the Kingdom to Eternal God.

Hence the players below

Eternal God,in the name of Christ, endow me with wisdom for business success.

Eternal God, in the name of Christ, endow me with innovative and pioneering ideas for my business promotion.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every strange alter raised against my prosperity, scatter now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every power siphoning my finances to satanic bank be paralyzed now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every spiritual thief stealing my Money enter abyss now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let my footsteps be directed to where my treasure is now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every household perforator spending my money, before I receive it die suddenly now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every Goliath suppervising my business, be dethroned, beheaded, uprooted, annihilated and buried now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let everyone sitting on my finances and my financial entitlement,be struck down and die now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let everyone getting fat in my business illegally e adversely, follow the way of Eglon, kind of Moab now (Judges 3:15-26).

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let my name be removed from the book of business failure and the poor now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let international door open for my business now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every foundation of financial Shame in my life be uprooted now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name. Let my money be retrieved from witchcraft covens,now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every demonic and occultic money, added in my Money be rendered ineffective now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every blood money in my money be rendered ineffective now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let me receive authority and Dominion over money now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let money start to serve me from today now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every financial barrier erected against my life follow the order of the wall of Jericho now.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, From now onwords let I start to make profit every day of my life.

Fire of Eternal God, in Christ name, let every witch and wizard, attacking my finances die shamefully now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every stone blocking my life be frustrated now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every power of poverty over my life be frustrated now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every satanic gathering regarding my finances, scatter forever now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let me enter into uncommon financial breakthrough now.

Culled from www.ekpere..com
Re: Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Calvary greetings Dears

The state of our heart is very very important. Or better put, what we set our hearts on, is very important. It affects who we turn out to be, part of the societal problem or part of the societal solution.

According to the scriptures, Jeremiah 9:23-24. The word of God, whom John 1:1-6 told us is Lord Christ. Teach us not to lay our mind on power, money/wealth and Wisdom. Or pride ourselves of them. He teaches us to rather set our hearts on Kindness/Compassion/Mercy/Love, Justice and Fairness/Righteousness. And to pride ourselves of these things. If we are to ever boast, we should boast of these things.

From personal experience, practicing and emphasizing these things will give us beautiful/peaceful families, kindreds, societies, etc. Lack of these in our Preaching is why we are not seeing the impact of the increament in the number of Christians, Churches, religious people and religious centres in our societies.

Infact in Mathew 25:31-46. Where the word of God, give us an insight/picture of what the judgement day experience will be like. He said, those who Christ will qualify for eternal life/rest are those who practice compassion/love/kindness, etc.

According to Matthew 7:21-23, the word of God told us. Among many whom Christ qualify for eternal punishment/death are many people who are many who believe in the name Lord Jesus but lack kindness/love/compassion, etc in their lives according to that Matter 25:41-46 to be precise

Culled from www.ekpere..com
Re: Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2019
*Silencing Lions*

A lion is anything that is threatening you and anything that pertains to you, your health, career, business, marriage, children, etc. Any battles that appear bigger than your immediate ability to handle whether physical or spiritual is a lion in your I, but the lion of the tribe of Judah will silence them today.

Hours before Daniel arrived the lions den, and hours before Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown into the fiery furnace, the custodian of favor and repository of divine acceptance was already there, and had schooled the lions and fire in the art of favor and acceptance of His own I'll. Daniel 3:12-25.

*Prayer Points*
By Power of God, I silence every lion roaring against my life, business, office, marriage, etc In Christ Name.

By the power of God,I turn every heat against my life to cool comfort In Christ name.

By the power of God, I neutralize every occultic intimidation against my life, in Christ name.

By the power of God, I put into permanent slumber, every lion set to harass my business, family, job and ministry in Christ name.

By the power of God, I extinguish every fire raging against my destiny in Christ name.

By the power of God, I decree every animal being used against me in the dream, to die now.

By the power of God, I scatter every evil den, prepared for my destruction.

By the power of God, I overthrow every contrary kingdom exercising control over my destiny.

Christ, rise in my defense against all earthly lions.

Christ, the Lion of Judah, silence every occultic lion roaring against me.

Culled from ekpere..com
Re: Bullet Prayers Points For Business Men/women by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2019
�For your
✅ Land Title Registration & Ancillary Matters
✅ Help in finding Property/Home
✅ Help in selling Property/Home
✅ Procurement of Wheat, Herbs, Milk, Yellow peas, Maza Corn, Sunflowers, Pea soup, Sorghum, etc (Premium grade).
✅Visit www.nnendu.business.site

(1) (Reply)

FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH / Do Protestants Really Know Catholicism? / We Lay Our Crown And Worship You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.