Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why You Love Ponzi And Hate Investments - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why You Love Ponzi And Hate Investments (134 Views)

Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone / 5 Misconceptions About Real Estate Investments In Nigeria / Real Estate Investments & Rent Control Laws In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Love Ponzi And Hate Investments by derwin(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2022
I created this post for those who are desirous to have healthy investments that would work for them and make them financially free 10 years from now. I use 10 years because it is the “period of confirmation” any venture that has survived 10 years and still strong will keep growing exponentially.

Because I am a realtor, I am talking long term. So if you are afraid of staying that long or you feel it’s too far, then this post is not for you. But if you wish to make informed decisions and take actions about the right place to put your money (which to me is still Real Estate) this post is for you.

I enjoin you to read through, get rid of some mindset and make a decision that your future self would be grateful for.

If you are ready, let’s dive into it!

We all have a very good friend; this friend has been an age long enemy of man yet we befriend it.

It resides within our inner core, it is so influential that it invites itself to sit at the table where we make important decisions for almost everything that concerns our lives.

This VGBG (Very good bad guy) is called Greed!
You may be wondering what the good in greed is? Yeah, everyone asks this question but how come we get to fall for it every time it comes around? The answer is simple;

Greed does not enforce its ideas or an opinion, what it simply does is to seduce us!
Greed is a seduction artist, and if we are to learn any good thing from greed, it should be the subtle art of effortless seduction.

How is this activated? Well there is a very strong hormone in that controls every desire and taste of man, it is called Dopamine.
Dopamine is responsible for habits and patterns that our bodies get glued to.

Dopamine is the access and gateway to instant gratification. When dopamine is triggered and is released to your bloodstream which takes it to the brain it tells you; “take pleasure now, the idea for a tomorrow can wait”.

This is why Ponzi schemes would always work and more people would always get duped of their hard earned money, why? Because greed is a master story teller with vivid real life examples.

We want to sow now and reap immediately, we want to invest very little and reap very big in the shortest time.

So what do we do? We hear stories of people who joined yesterday and got paid by Friday and they post pictures, that information sinks into our brain and asks for 2 more proofs and we are set to enter!

So one of our friends comes along and tells us how he made money in just 1 week of joining and if he had known better, he would have waited for 2 weeks to get 3x his money… your brain takes hold of 3x and says wow..!

Then the confirmation you need comes around, a colleague to your friend calls you all for a hangout and tells you the money he’s using to flex you all came from his dividends after investing for just 3 weeks! Bam! You must join… what else do you need again?

And just when you join, the systems allow you to make your 1st gain, you become excited. You decided to go all in for a month… and just when you went in……. the system crashed, monies gone your brain returns to default and you begin to blame this system.
Who should really be blamed, the system or you?

When it comes to investments, the old man greed becomes angry! If you are sincere, you would agree that it takes a very long time to make a decision to invest or no to invest.

You ask for all the necessary questions, documents, white papers, you also involve your lawyers, all these you never did when you invested in a Ponzi.

Investments are the surefire way of escaping poverty and becoming financially free.

Imagine if you invested as little as 100 or 200 dollars in Bitcoin in 2009/2010, imagine how much you would be worth now?

Imagine if you invested that 100k 5 years ago for your health insurance, you would not have to worry about needing money to treat yourself when sickness takes you unawares,

Imagine if you invested in co owning a building in Eko Atlantic city 7 years ago.

Just take some time to imagine some of the things I highlighted and how wealthy you could have become.

Every investment carries with it an amount of risk that is what makes it an investment. But the rewards are always greater than the risks because the risks can be curtailed and properly managed if it arises.

For a while now, I have been writing about my offer of an Acre of land in Ibeju Lekki for 2 million Naira. Yes I mean, 2 million Naira gets you an acre of land (6 plots) and you just have to hold on to this property for a period not up to or longer than 10 years and boom! You make massive wealth that would make you retire and focus on new ventures of life.

I have been selling out acres to my friends since last year October and till date. The thing that baffles me is, many people come to my inbox, ask all the questions become convinced and don’t take action,

why?

“ the price is ridiculously cheap” well, big opportunities come very cheap and they come to a few people, ask those who bought Banana Island when it sold for less that 3 million per plot… few people got the information, few people took multiple actions and they are Billionaires today.

Investments require that you do your due diligence, but do not do any due diligence if you would not take action.

So last week, two of my secondary school mates and myself had a meeting. I was drilled with questions and I provided answers. Just when it was time to pay, I was asked to show a proof that the Real Estate Company I marketed for was authorized to sell that property.

I dowsed their fears by providing them the soft copy of the Deed between the company and the family, the next day, the money was transferred!

You too should make an investment on owning an Acre of land today at 2 million Naira, people burn 2 Million effortlessly week in week out on “Flex” I have nothing against it, but this is equity for you.

The good things is…. Friends can even come together to own this property if the load is too much for 1 person, or if they want to test the waters. I would advise for you not to test the waters because you may be pained when the investment booms! And you discover that you had only 2 out of 6 plots.

With only 7 acres left! Here’s your chance to become a Real Estate Mogul by investing small today.
Dislike and discard Ponzi, embrace valuable investments that would give you massive chain of wealth.

What would be the value of the Naira tomorrow? Well I don’t know, but I know that it has fallen today and is not worth anything, but if you hedge it, you save your funds from depreciation.

Buy today before it finishes! 7 Acres at this price sells real fast before you open your eyes.
Call or whatsapp: 07062907130 for enquiries and Purchase .

Re: Why You Love Ponzi And Hate Investments by derwin(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2022
The Best time to buy a Land was 10 years ago!
The next best time is your decision to buy today!
Do not double think this deal, people who know better are doing there due diligence and jumping this deal!
2M per Acre sounds cheap, but is a seed. When you plant this seed, your harvest becomes bountiful!
For those who would take action today, call or WhatsApp: 07062907130
Re: Why You Love Ponzi And Hate Investments by derwin(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
Don't sleep on this

(1) (Reply)

Apartment For Sales In Chevron Lekki / For Sales 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In Osapa London Lekki / URGENT SALE!!! Well Fenced Dry And Table Land Measuring 640sqm @ Oko Rice By Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.