Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) (25137 Views)

2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Ben Ayade Receives Miss Polo International 2018 Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by DAwest7: 9:15pm On May 06, 2022
akmath:
Amaechi visited short man devil.
chaiiiiii somebody papa
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by rikithor(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2022
Story of two unfortunate betrayers.
Living artificially.
Trying hard in impressionism.
Had to threaten State House Officials to totter around for a photo deceipt shoot.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below.
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by egutexas(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Cross Riverians are in trouble
Calabar that was the hallmark of beauty is now in dismay.
Corpers no get state hope again
Carnival had not held for some years now
Heard light never dey Calabar for the past 1month.

And the governor wanna be the next president grin grin grin

Thunder fire ham.
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by swiftz(f): 1:14am On May 07, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Cross Riverians are in trouble
Calabar that was the hallmark of beauty is now in dismay.
Corpers no get state hope again
Carnival had not held for some years now
Heard light never dey Calabar for the past 1month.

And the governor wanna be the next president grin grin grin

Honestly. Calabar has not had light for over a month. But the politicians won't feel it cos there's steady light in govt house. Bunch of clowns!
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Johnny147147: 1:22am On May 07, 2022
JasonEkanem:

He's the most qualified for Presidency. From his tenacity in decimating militancy in Port Harcourt as Governor, to his midas touch as Minister of Transportation that revamped the Rail system, Amaechi has all it takes to FIX Nigeria.

Shout it louder...
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Johnny147147: 1:25am On May 07, 2022
post=112586987:
Good of them.
A better Nigeria is all we want

What happened to your darling daddy aka Mr Fixit grin administration? Isn't Nigeria better already? Clown

H.E Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi 2023 all the way... The people's mandate
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Action102(m): 3:41am On May 07, 2022
JasonEkanem:
While playing host the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Ben Ayade noted that Amaechi has shown commitment to the development of Cross Rivers State.

Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrEheQuuKe0

Rotimi Amaechi will do well as a President, Till today he is still the Best Governor Rivers State has produced. In terms of Agriculture he it excellently well, in terms of Security, He set up C4i security outfit in Rivers State with Cameras at their posts, He sent over 200 students on scholarship to USA and other nations, He built 3 Schools and 4-5 Hospital in each Local Government in Rivers State. And many more

In 2023, the most important thing should be about fixing Nigeria, about getting the different sectors of the economy to work.

It's important also that we repair the fault lines, and reunite our country.

For the records, Amaechi is the most qualified for Presidency. From his tenacity in decimating militancy in Port Harcourt as Governor, to his midas touch as Minister of Transportation that revamped the Rail system, Amaechi has all it takes to FIX Nigeria.
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Action102(m): 3:47am On May 07, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi will do well as a President, Till today he is still the Best Governor Rivers State has produced. In terms of Agriculture he it excellently well, in terms of Security, He set up C4i security outfit in Rivers State with Cameras at their posts, He sent over 200 students on scholarship to USA and other nations, He built 3 Schools and 4-5 Hospital in each Local Government in Rivers State. And many more
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 3:52am On May 07, 2022
Now that Amaechi suddenly wants to be president who knows the politicians that will follow suit..
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Gozac: 4:49am On May 07, 2022
The incoming president by the grace of God. Amaechi remains the candidate for a strong,one united Nigeria whose aspiration is not associated with one tribal, regional or religious leanings.
He is running based on competence, capacity and pedigree.
He has been tried, tested and certified ok in various positions he held in former times.
He has the character to lead Nigeria at this point in time
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Gozac: 4:57am On May 07, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

The most useless Governor amongst USELESS in Nigeria.

My Dad lost his life due to BP simply because this man refused to pay his gratuity.

My uncle was a secondary school teacher during his tenure, he got his gratuity and pensions during his time.
He taught Eberi in Omuma local government area then
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by Gozac: 5:03am On May 07, 2022
ityP:

We can't say this enough. I no too like APC, but I will give my all to campaign for Amaechi. His impact in education when he was governor is second to none. I remember how PDP used to hype the dude that year. He was largely one of the best performing governors that year. He will make a wonderful president truly
I used to visit my uncle in Rivers state and saw how this man transformed their schools to modern institution then .
Amaechi came and did very well and covered areas Peter Odili couldn't perform. His performance in transport ministry is second to none
I wanted to come body from politics entirely but with Amaechi on the line, I will work assiduously to ensure he leads this country now
He remains the best candidate among all

1 Like

Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by 1874mana: 5:25am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112586987:
Good of them.
A better Nigeria is all we want
[/s]
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by 1874mana: 5:25am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112587006:
Team STARBOY AND ZULUM come 2023 anyways......
[/s]
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by toprealman: 8:51am On May 07, 2022
post=112587006:
Team STARBOY AND ZULUM come 2023 anyways......
How can a man who overthrew a democratically elected government be said to be spotless and allowed to participate in modern day politics? It can only happen in Nigeria.
Buhari was never the best option in 2015 but we were too sentimental.
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by toprealman: 8:54am On May 07, 2022
formular760:
Dear People Of Nairaland,

This totofucker monkier has been going around from thread to thread to spoil my name saying i eaped his sister. Post evidence he wont, go and report to the police no, i even gave him my adress come and get me arrested no..

I don’t even know him or I haven’t met him in my life and this is a case of character defamation. I attached a screenshot of his nonsense to this post.

Here are his alternate monkiers that he used alot to look for trouble and defame.

Kingog
Kingogwarrboi
Barrister026
Totofucker

The public should take note.

The handler of this monkiers as I posted above stil insisted i raped his sister, nairaland is no police station and i dare the guy

Kingog
Kingogwarrboi
Barrister026
Totofucker

Please come to this thread and post evidence that it happened if not

Divepen
Obinnau
Nairalandpolicewoman
Just like that, a random guy will accuse you and you will not do the needful rather you advise he should go to police abi?
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by ityP(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Gozac:

I used to visit my uncle in Rivers state and saw how this man transformed their schools to modern institution then .
Amaechi came and did very well and covered areas Peter Odili couldn't perform. His performance in transport ministry is second to none
I wanted to come body from politics entirely but with Amaechi on the line, I will work assiduously to ensure he leads this country now
He remains the best candidate among all

If he wins primaries, automatically, he wins general elections easily
Re: Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) by kingyakos: 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
Idiots blowing grammar and the foolish clap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / Nigeria’s Food Cheapest In West Africa, Say Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.