Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m (4948 Views)

Reality Star, Angel Smith Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Event (video) / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Love is an Unconditional feeling or kindness towards another human...
Example: Jesus died on the cross for humans,so that our sins can be forgiven..It was devoid of race, whether you a negro,caucasian or mongoloid...its looked beyond class, whether rich or poor;its also looked beyond disable or able.its also looked beyond whether you a sinner or believer... Even though you sin against him.. Jesus is always there at the door of your heart to forgive you... This love is Unconditional...

Even parents love to children,especially mothers love to children; no matter what the child does the mom will always stand in for his child.... That kinda love is Unconditional....

Like... This is what really exist in marriages,no love but they like their partners, the man will like the woman cos she gad ass,she's beautiful,she gad boobs... When the woman ages and looses those curves and ass,the man no more likes her... That one is conditional,its short term.. The woman may like a man,cos the man is rich,but if perhaps the man looses his source of Income, she no more likes the man anymore.

So I can now say,humans hardly love except you related by blood....

Can you die for anyother other human?? You cant..

Can a woman die for a man??. No..

Can a man die for a woman?? No..

True love is Unconditional..
To like someone is Conditional...

True love is long term...

To like someone is short term..

So I rather want someone to like me,which is short term or rather be obsessed with me..

Its better than looking for someone that will love which you will never see..

Humans are cold!
hehehehe na wa ooo grin grin
Okay then. Everybody get the way them dey see things sha. undecided
Nice. smiley
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2022
shilenji:
If you find yourself in love with a girl who is still in love with her very first love,one who took her virginity or one who gave her first kiss. It would be almost impossible to win her heart.
grin grin
This one na normal thing. Girls dey a bit attached to guy way disvirgin them. undecided
But, she will still learn to accept it and fall in Love with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Fanikoko: 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
Marriage gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by SweetSauce(f): 12:58am On May 08, 2022
Dunno what he sees in her, she nor fine kankan Come still get attitude, mtcheeeeew!
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:46am On May 08, 2022
Why is it that no American media outlets know about this divorce? Because it’s made up, that’s why. Fake news at its finest.
The OP made up a figure but how can a figure be arrived at when a divorce filing doesn’t exist anywhere but in OP’s head? TMZ has paid informants everywhere and makes millions off stories but they let a Nigerian news source beat them to the table? Lies.

Here’s a fact check showing that the rumor has long-since been debunked.
My https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/05/06/will-smith-jada-divorce/?amp
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Uptownerd: 8:49am On May 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Why is it that no American media outlets know about this divorce? Because it’s made up, that’s why. Fake news at its finest.
The OP made up a figure but how can a figure be arrived at when a divorce filing doesn’t exist anywhere but in OP’s head? TMZ has paid informants everywhere and makes millions off stories but they let a Nigerian news source beat them to the table? Lies.

Here’s a fact check showing that the rumor has long-since been debunked.
My https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/05/06/will-smith-jada-divorce/?amp

You didn't read the news to the end.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2022/05/05/6273fc8a268e3e8a278b4600.html

That's MARCA.
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Uptownerd:

You didn't read the news to the end.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2022/05/05/6273fc8a268e3e8a278b4600.html

That's MARCA.

Well, that was confirmed as fake news because it’s now July and Will and Jada are still married. No divorce has been filed and Will just signed a deal that is paying him $35 million up front for a new movie.
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
EasternVoice:
I blame Will Smith for all these negative events happening around him, man loved too much mehn! Too bad.
If I be Will Smith, I for don ghost this babe like since.
But I'm certain he'll come out stronger!

You were right. He and Jada have never divorced and he has lost no money. In fact, the guy just signed the highest paying up front movie deal that any actor in the world in 2022.
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Timesup2345: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You were right. He and Jada have never divorced and he has lost no money. In fact, the guy just signed the highest paying up front movie deal that any actor in the world in 2022.

🤤 😋

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Karen Igho & Mr. Ibu Dancing / Photo Prove: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet? / Tiwa Savage Gown Nearly Pops Out The Twins On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.