Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim (2836 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by Jenniferchuma10: 8:42pm On May 06, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
A-list nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim finally explains her long absence from the industry.

Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles - Nse Ikpe-Etim
The actress who came back in full force starred in Kemi Adetiba’s hit series, King of Boys: The Return of the King, the movie Quam’s Money, and she will also appear in Netflix’s upcoming Glamour Girls.

Nse during an interview with Chude, opened up and explained what happened during those times it looked like she had completely fallen off the planet of the earth.

See details of the interview below:

Nse Ikpe-Etim on #WithChude
During the interview, Chude asked Nse Ikpe-Etim about the time where she started to feel a drought in her career and wasn’t getting movie roles. Nse Ikpe-Etim explained what happened saying:

If any actor says they haven’t been through that then I don’t envy them because the drought is also time for growth. You can’t waste any moments and I think if you’re prepared, when the opportunity comes, if there was a drought, you’re ready. So there’s no moment that’s a drought for me. Yes they don’t come or yes they come and you’re not quite sure. But yes, I have had a drought, like massive drought, and this was during the period when I had a medical condition and I wasn’t available. And in life, no matter how you look at it, there are some things that are more important than other things. And so it was family time and it was necessary to at least understand that what it is that I had gotten myself into because I didn’t get married because it was fashionable. You’re living with someone, you’ve got to learn yourselves. It’s a thing, and if it’s a thing you’ve walked into, you’ve got to do what people do. Right? So it was during this period that I realized I had a health condition and I was going through so much in my head. So even when things came, I was enthused. Then they stopped coming altogether and that too was fine. Because really, it didn’t matter to me. I was done, mentally.

For more details please click on the link below �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/why-i-stopped-getting-movie-roles-nse-ikpe-etim/

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by derecho(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2022
Abeg who understand all these riddles?
I have drought... I didn't have drought

8 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by Victerica(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2022
Madam, stop confusing my confusion!

10 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by drmuchin: 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
kolomental
Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 06, 2022
"So even when things came, I was enthused. Then they stopped coming altogether and that too was fine. Because really, it didn’t matter to me"

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by kenzysmith: 11:25pm On May 06, 2022
Because no more toto to offer again . The upcomings now have tight goods even Yul edochie got hook sorry ma ur time done pass
Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by Nobody: 5:22am On May 07, 2022
kenzysmith:
Because no more toto to offer again . The upcomings now have tight goods even Yul edochie got hook sorry ma ur time done pass
Smith learn to close your mouth so you can live longer,you sound too loose for a guy.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by phemmyfour: 6:42am On May 07, 2022
derecho:
Abeg who understand all these riddles?
I have drought... I didn't have drought
Go school, you no gree

She had health challenges, that was her priority then, which is more important than chasing a movie role

8 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by pointblank247(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2022
So this woman is into mkpulumili, ?
Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim by derecho(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2022
Kikikiki...thanks scholar...I'll try go school
phemmyfour:
Go school, you no gree

She had health challenges, that was her priority then, which is more important than chasing a movie role

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Gets “that Gehn Gehn Guy” Tattoo In South Africa.(pics) / Photos From Yomi Casual's Birthday Bash / PHOTO: Check Out Omoni Oboli's Sexy Eyes As She Covers Beautybox Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.