Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season (21333 Views)

Messi, Haaland, Mbappé Lead Fifa's The Best Award Shortlist / Messi & Ronaldo Lead FIFA 20 TOTY Nominations / Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Angelfrost(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2022
That's not bad... Not bad at all!
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by OscarDboss: 1:24pm On May 07, 2022
TheStrongest:
Chelsea players were neglected because of the sanction.

Rudiger performed better than Van Dijk this season. Even Thiago sef.

Kovacic beat Bruno Fernandez. But na Chelsea, them must find way omit them
What did kovacic do more than him,did he create more chance more than him or did he score more than him
He didn’t even see match more than him
Just tell me one thing he did more than bruno
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by paulolee(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Omo see painment grin grin grin... u never see anything grin grin
because e favors ur man na....if ballon d or drop its own list n no favor am, u go down play d award n say na politics or favrotism for messi..
Wetin Fernandez play dis season?? dt scrap

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by paulolee(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2022
Bigchristo:
Are you high? Cristiano Ronaldo scored 18 goals how do you analyze someone who flopped?
the goals didnt count for anything bt united no even de top6....wetin Fernandez play wey dm include em?? talk naa

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Kyase(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2022
Ray07:
Chelsea own is understandable. Na those Assnal fans the make me laugh. grin
Those guys Sabi make medicore noise ehn
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Kyase(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
dfrost:

Kyase they are coming for you. cheesy grin
I ready for anybody rn...
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Wchris(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2022
What nonsense no De Gea
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by soyaq11: 1:35pm On May 07, 2022
FIFA are still FIGHTING chelsea bcoz of Abrahmovic
what's bruno, Van dijk, KDB and jota doin on the list
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by OscarDboss: 1:35pm On May 07, 2022
All this players wey never win anything ...even Player of the month for Chelsea kovacic no win talk more of player of the month for premier league, if I catch anybody compare bruno to their midfielder ..I go beat the person
Na only man city and Liverpool midfielder get say here
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Bigchristo: 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
paulolee:

the goals didnt count for anything bt united no even de top6....wetin Fernandez play wey dm include em?? talk naa
Your players wey their goals count for something wasn’t nominated, Go ask FIFA President that question grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Classickj(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2022
Phock2sweet:
obembet abi ode-mbet, you must always use a performing player's name to attach to your flopnaldo in every topic why?

salah won d Carling cup, is in the fa cup final, UCL final and may win the EPL. but fakenaldo sank manutd to Europa league to play with gent, young boys, shaktar donesk, Frankfurt etc.

honestly ronaldo does not deserve to be there. his goals were meaning(mignolet).

without ronaldo united last season were second and went to UCL. penaldo came 6th and Europa.

argue with your private parts if you don't agree
E pain am cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Classickj(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2022
paulolee:
very biased list coming from fifa22...chelsea dts 3rd on the log gat no player bt am seeing cr7 n fernandez dt flopped all season in d list..
when EPL announce its team of the season, it would be dominated by city, Liverpool n Chelsea players..
only cr7 n son may make d cut..
the likes of saka, harvets, rice, mahrez, foden, Liverpool thiago n even partey in arsenal deserves more recognition
Drop their stats
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Classickj(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
BigBelleControl:
What did Bruno Pernandez do this season to be on the list? Someone that cannot even score his usual penalties again.

I know Chelsea players were omitted due to the sanction. Odegaard deserves to come ahead of Pernandez.

Even Erikson and Coutinho made more impacts than Pernandez despite coming in January.
Did you vote for this players you mention

Cos I vote for Cr7
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by 2loadedguy: 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
KingLennon:
This season we have answered the debate about who the GOAT is...
How did you answer it please? By sinking to europa cup or by going trophyless while others won't trophies. Mumu fans everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Adesina18111(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
Aahh...for ur mouth?...shey ur Rudiger con better him ni? grin cheesy grin

obembet:

I was surprised to see Van Dijk ahead of Rudiger.
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Rapht933: 1:59pm On May 07, 2022
I so much like this guy, God really have time to his call... Ronaldo ;DI so much like this guy, God really have time to his call... Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Adesina18111(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Truly a man United fan...Ronaldo deserves a spot in there but Bruno does not...and some wailers crying for James Reece instead of Alexander Anold...Your heads dey pain you...Kai Havertz should be placed where Bruno is...and some claiming Rudiger suppose dey where Van dyke is ur head no correct too...football no be by gidigbo gidigbo...Van dyke no be Rudiger mate...and if to say na by position on table dem dey use...u sud ask urself why Ronaldo and Son are on the top scorer list while no man city or Chelsea players no dey among

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by sammytovic(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2022
decatalyst:
Not a bad line-up
Bruno making that list makes the list by fifa 2022 a wash

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by 2dominate: 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
paulolee:

v dijk perfromed better....na thiago n reece james naim shock me
Why is Fernandes there.
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by 2dominate: 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
sammytovic:
Bruno making that list makes the list by fifa 2022 a wash
I swear this season was not his season.
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Dybala11(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2022
Phock2sweet:
obembet abi ode-mbet, you must always use a performing player's name to attach to your flopnaldo in every topic why?

salah won d Carling cup, is in the fa cup final, UCL final and may win the EPL. but fakenaldo sank manutd to Europa league to play with gent, young boys, shaktar donesk, Frankfurt etc.

honestly ronaldo does not deserve to be there. his goals were meaning(mignolet).

without ronaldo united last season were second and went to UCL. penaldo came 6th and Europa.

argue with your private parts if you don't agree
Biles from midgetonians as usual. Ronaldo is not the reason the midget was exposed, don't die with your hatred guy. Ronaldo was the only positive United could point to this season, but your hatred for Man.Utd and Ronaldo will never allow you to see that but will rather continue praising your badly underperforming flop called Pessi. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Bashnigga(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2022
37 & doing it like he's 23
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Idoko619(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2022
TheStrongest:
Chelsea players were neglected because of the sanction.

Rudiger performed better than Van Dijk this season. Even Thiago sef.

Kovacic beat Bruno Fernandez. But na Chelsea, them must find way omit them

Chelsea was beaten out of the champions league too because of the ban.
Non sense!
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by ppogba: 2:59pm On May 07, 2022
Kazeem47:
Who is Rolando?

He is the one that is 37 years and still.scoring more than players in their twenties bought with close to 100 million pounds.

He is the one that never fail to shut haters mouth at every opportunity.

He is the one people know but pretend as if they don't know him.

I hope you know him now?
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by akeeng: 3:06pm On May 07, 2022
No Rudiger no Silva, no MM? BS!
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 07, 2022
Up cr7
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by dfrost: 3:33pm On May 07, 2022
Kyase:

I ready for anybody rn...

cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Kyase(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin
how far bro...
Never see your reply
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by dfrost: 3:49pm On May 07, 2022
Kyase:
how far bro...
Never see your reply

I go send you my digits ciphered. Are you familiar with Caesar's cipher algorithm?
Re: Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season by Kyase(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
dfrost:

I go send you my digits ciphered. Are you familiar with Caesar's cipher algorithm?

I don forget how to decifer that thing now ooo but do it, let me try my memory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) / "Pay Them": Osimhen, Ighalo Others Put Pressure On NFF To Settle Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.