Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (54402 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / The Moment Osinbajo Visited Parents Of Precious Owolabi Slain Youth Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2022
we patiently waiting for the south yeast meeting of the caucus if they get unity like this.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2022
I am just wondering how this man would pee all over the chair.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Musso16: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
Fake smiles, fake laughs, fake love�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 07, 2022
Osinbajo is the best candidate without a doubt
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sannisege: 11:32am On May 07, 2022
Reinaldo:
Osinbajo is the best candidate without a doubt
unsubstantiated claims.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On May 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Two Losers

Peter Obi 2023

Can peter obi get the presidential ticket?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2022
He is not at the same league with those people. All the tomfoolery is beyond his level. He is the vice-president and not just an aspirant. In a saner speech, he has more on his shoulders than these bullion looters. If I were he, I wouldn't be there in the first place.
plaindealer:
Just look at PYO. Looks so lost and out of place.

Sad..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by seglabsy(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Adakintroy post=112602266]Relegation De call This osibade. Wetin happen to ambode go happen to am. Ebilike e no know who tinubu be. For him own party you wan first am choose meat.[/quote won tan ooo
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sannisege: 11:38am On May 07, 2022
graphics107:
grin
Osibanjo is the best man for the job. Hands down.
ok we agree but he should go and form his own party from the scratch and stop being an opportunist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:40am On May 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is not at the same league with those people. All the tomfoolery is beyond his level. He is the vice-president and not just an aspirant. In a saner speech, he has more on his shoulders than these bullion looters. If I were he, I wouldn't be there in the first place.
Lmao, who knows namandi sambo today? So because Yemi is a VP now, he should not attend a meeting with his elders.. Dem no born am well, by 2023 when his tenures end, his power finishes. There is life after politics. Even aregbe and Amosun that have issues with their state governors came

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sannisege: 11:41am On May 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
when una finish fooling yourselves, let us know.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On May 07, 2022
membranus:
The video is highly revealing of the relationship between the APC's presidential contestants and their high class supporters.

Tinubu is definitely the man of the moment because many of the politicians in the meeting owe their ascendancy to him.

Though Osinbajo was not given wide recognition in the meeting, but it is apparent that Akeredolu was in his camp.

While Aregbesola has somehow become a black sheep, many were avoiding him in the video.

But who is the old jolly man in white, he is friend to all, enemy to none.
Former governor of ogun state. Osoba olusegun

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sannisege: 11:44am On May 07, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Lmao, who knows namandi sambo today? So because Yemi is a VP now, he should not attend a meeting with his elders.. Dem no born am well, by 2023 when his tenures end, his power finishes. There is life after politics. Even aregbe and Amosun that have issues with their state governors came
Baba leave them o. As if the failure of the government in which Osinbajo is the number 2 man is not glaring for all to see. Osinbajo is really insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians by trying to separate himself from this government and some fools are calling him the best candidate.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Noble1010: 11:46am On May 07, 2022
Segun Osoba

membranus:
The video is highly revealing of the relationship between the APC's presidential contestants and their high class supporters.

Tinubu is definitely the man of the moment because many of the politicians in the meeting owe their ascendancy to him.

Though Osinbajo was not given wide recognition in the meeting, but it is apparent that Akeredolu was in his camp.

While Aregbesola has somehow become a black sheep, many were avoiding him in the video.

But who is the old jolly man in white, he is friend to all, enemy to none.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Lightorder: 11:52am On May 07, 2022
I love how they were relating.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Lightorder: 11:54am On May 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:
No bad blood, na Una body they hot because of them
ok , you were expecting them to start throwing punches? Only women would do that
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Lightorder: 11:56am On May 07, 2022
Quelme:
Peter Peter Obi resident president of upper Iweka boys!!
stale.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by coolhumble(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2022
Omoluabi God bless you!

MikoB:
I like this baba Akande, he is such a modest man, anyway I have always insisted that I will not use bad word or laguange against Asiwaju Tinubu because it is not omoluabis ' way of doing things, and by the grace of God i have kept to my promise,if you must criticise do that constructively, which I have done several times, in criticising Tinubu without going low like the Asiwaju's guys here calling the VP iscariot, odale etc, what most of you don't know is that there is life after politics or any other situation. Moreover, have you ever seen Tinubu or Osinbajo's children coming here or outside fighting because of their parents? So let be responsible and be civil in our approach. Thank you
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
They hatefuly turned ot to yoruba agenda... they will see another northerner there
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Toktee(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
Forzs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9z0yfHiyh8

This is the video of what transpired at the meeting of apc South West leaders.
which kan waya you use snap all this pictures na.... Ahbi na sagem?
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:
No bad blood, na Una body they hot because of them

Nah who tell you say no bad blood? I guess you no be Yoruba because the way some of them greet each other can say it all
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by 8stargeneral: 12:09pm On May 07, 2022
Birds of same feathers...thieves
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by yeking18(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2022
This is what dey call sportmanship.. Let other region too follow.. Yoruba Lagba grin always proud to be from this blessed region

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2022
Sannisege:
So what is Osinbajo doing in the government if he’s not relevant according to you. You people think Nigerians are stupid. You cannot separate Osinbajo from the failures of this government. Fielding Osinbajo as candidate will be APC’s greatest undoing Cos Atiku will annihilate him at the polls.

what did goodluck do under Yaradua especially with the cabal around him?? Absolutely nothing until Yaradua was very sick and and he was acting president. B4 then nobody even knew goodlucks name talkless of what he did as Vp.

Let's stop fooling ourselves and attacking osibanjo for Absolutely nothing within his control just because it fits your agenda.

we all know how powerless a Vp can be.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2022
MikoB:
I like this baba Akande, he is such a modest man, anyway I have always insisted that I will not use bad word or laguange against Asiwaju Tinubu because it is not omoluabis ' way of doing things, and by the grace of God i have kept to my promise,if you must criticise do that constructively, which I have done several times, in criticising Tinubu without going low like the Asiwaju's guys here calling the VP iscariot, odale etc, what most of you don't know is that there is life after politics or any other situation. Moreover, have you ever seen Tinubu or Osinbajo's children coming here or outside fighting because of their parents? So let be responsible and be civil in our approach. Thank you

MikoB
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2022
It would've been amazing if Tinubu can support................
He looks frail.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by colestephan86: 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
planetE:
Omo, Tinubu no gree give aregbesola face oooo
I think na only me notice am
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by MikoB: 12:38pm On May 07, 2022
fabianiyobosa:

Nobody is modest in Nigerian politics. They are all pretenders.

No, that Baba Akande, lives a modest live I can attest to it. Anyway you have right for your opinion.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by florixi: 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
I watched this with so much admiration . ...Love my south west leaders. You can never see Hope Uzodinma and Rochas sitting on the same table like this. south west for life!!

Forzs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9z0yfHiyh8

This is the video of what transpired at the meeting of apc South West leaders.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by MikoB: 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
LegacyB:
You’ve just got to love Osinbajo so Presidential and cool headed. I must also commend the southwest for this peaceful message.

Yeah, you are right.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by MikoB: 12:48pm On May 07, 2022
BrashMan:

But you can use bad word against people from other tribes? I hope I'm wrong .

I have never done that either, most people you see here that are tribalised I believe they lack exposure because if not, why would an igbo man or a yoruba person curse each other because they feel they are from different region, when you leave naija, you will understand that foreigners don't know the difference between a yoruba and an igbo person , so far you are a nigerian. Let us criticise these guys in power and force them to do the right thing.
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by MikoB: 12:52pm On May 07, 2022
pquaver:

Tell the guy who quoted you that akande is a pretender to say so here about Peter Obi first and watch his hypocrisy.. Right with ur own eyes

Don't blame him, because he does not know baba akande.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.