Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Actor Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attacks - See What Came Out From His Birt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actor Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attacks - See What Came Out From His Birt (542 Views)

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attacks - See What Came Out From His Birt by Adwoabroni: 12:05am On May 07, 2022
Well-known Nigerian actor, Chiwetalu Agu who's noted for his sense of humor in his movies has disclosed what he saw out of his body after a series of spiritual attacks.

The veteran actor who's still alive despite the multiple spiritual attacks he has suffered by his unseen enemies in and outside the movie industry revealed that he saw numerous nails, broken glasses and other things from his body after he was being spiritually attacked.

Among some of the things taken out of his body was a key which the veteran actor revealed, was pulled out from his heart region as well as multiple cowries.

Watch the video of the things that were pulled from his body below;

https://allgistroom.com/2022/05/06/ctor-chiwetalu-agu-spiritual-body/

Re: Actor Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attacks - See What Came Out From His Birt by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2022
Pulled out of his heart? Who is the native cardiovascular surgeon who performed the operation? That must be the key to his heart.. Attest the wife

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Assaulting Cameroon Citizen In Greater Noida, India / How France Contributed To Insurgency In Nigeria / PROFORCE military motor Ventures Into Space Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.