Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler (13028 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Thonyb2: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
A 22 year old man, Adewale Mustapha has been arrested and paraded by the Osun State Police Command for the defilement of a minor.

The suspect claimed he did not know what came over him when he committed the atrocity against the three year old child.

Mustapha, who admitted to the crime during the parade of criminals by the State Police, also expressed confusion over his own actions.

The incident according to the spokesperson of the Command, Yemisi Opalola occured on July 25, 2023.

According to Opalola in a press briefing, “the mother had left her young daughter at home under Mustapha’s supervision and returned around 3:20 pm on the same day.

“Shockingly, she discovered that the suspect had sexually assaulted her child. The victim was immediately taken to the Police Hospital for a medical examination and treatment.”

Opalola stated that after the investigation is completed, the suspect will face legal charges in court.

He assured the public that the police would spare no effort in bringing all criminals to justice.

https://.ng/2023/08/17/i-dont-know-what-came-over-me-man-accused-of-defiling-toddler/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Castration please. Use blunted knife 🗡️ for the castration process

30 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by MrAgbako: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
You don't know what came over you?

U don jam agbako and u go tey for Jail undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
The suspect claimed he did not know what came over him when he committed the atrocity against the three year old child

People that report such cases to the Police are weak,trust me the Police doesn't like them either

I implore the village people of the man do the needful for justice and claim they don't know what came over them when they committed the atrocity..

Police cannot arrest 1000 villages for the death of a paedophile and wassup with yoruba mooslims this year..You cannot afford to be trending more than terrorist on sickening crimes like rituals and child rape

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by HeartlessMan: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thonyb2:
Adewale Mustapha

I know what came over him.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Chibuzoripob: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
sad
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Dozie32(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Life in prison will serve as a warning to others.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by DenreleDave(m): 4:40am On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin

Since everybody don't know what came over them, don't worry..

After the judge don send you go prison, him self will be like " I don't know what came over me".

How can a man leave a grown up woman even if na olosho, then go sleep with a toddler?

For those reading this, Our village people will not catch us in any way oooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by englishmart(m): 4:42am On Aug 18, 2023
You will soon be taken over by gays in jail.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Waterlilly: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2023
these kind news dey weak me.... i feel for the toddler.
as for the idiot he should be fed to the furnace

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Omoawoke: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2023
This bastard must not go unpunished.
No rapist deserves mercy, animal

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Omoawoke: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:

I agree

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by CooldipoMPS: 4:45am On Aug 18, 2023
were
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by BigDawsNet: 4:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Me as the state judge
😶

By the power vested in me by the State of Osun! I here by sentence you to 2 hundreds and thirty one year in prison with hard Labour.. with access to parole after completing your first one hundred and fifty years prison terms...
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by YeyeGbami: 4:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Cut his JT
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by 1Sharon(f): 4:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Oh I wonder, was she dressed indecently aswell? 🤔

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by 10thTenthMan: 4:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Do not worry Sir.

You won't know what came over you in jail either.

What came over you is lust; selfishness; sexual immorality; greed to take what is not yours; theft for stealing a child's innocence; vandalism for the premeditated destruction of a minor's sexual, emotional, and mental well-being; etc. And for these things you should rot in jail forever.

Let me use this opportunity to inform ignorant men and women who might per chance read this post. The following silly excuses including but not limited to:

-''When something comes over me I don't know what I do''

-''They must be controlling me from the village''

-''My stepmother bewitched me and makes me do irrational things''

-''I am being remote controlled by an evil spirit.''

-'' I have for deliverance 1000 times but keep raping children''.

And all other foolish excuses you think you can give for raping a minor or adult.

These foolish excuses will be nothing in the court of law and with people of rational thinking capabilities. YOU WILL GO TO JAIL! And I hope it is a life sentence because you have destroyed a child's life forever. The trauma is forever.

Now this so-called spirit did not make you go and jump over 3rd mainland bridge. The spirit did not tell you to drink sniper. The spirit never tells you folks to walk into an oncoming truck and die miserably. But the spirit will make you get an erection for a child. By God's grace you will all rot in jail. And I wish the Nigerian prison system is one here pedophiles and rapists are shanked to death.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by ATEAMS: 4:54am On Aug 18, 2023
U dull u dulled undecided
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by nautybride: 4:54am On Aug 18, 2023
To dig an adult sef na work, not to talk of pikin wey no get hole. Due punishment. He must not bribe his way out.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by iHateFraudsters: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2023
E shock you abi?

E don clear for your eyes
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Jewessgratitud3: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2023
That is why you should never trust any man because they always never know what comes over them. Even reverends.
when it comes to sex, fear some men. They lose their senses fast and don't even bother to think of the consequences of their actions until they're done with it before they calm down and begin to think well again...

Na who opportunity never present itself to rape na him innocent and will still be condemning his fellow men. 90% of them are capable of this given the opportunity.

Trust no man with your infants baby girls.

May God help them.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by GanagiBitrus: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2023
All these animalistic crimes deserve animalistic punishment.
Start with 144 strokes to flog out all demons,
Then rub hot pepper into his eyes, nose, asshole, dick...
Then...
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Yankee101: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Let the court hang him
If you won’t repent you’ll be sent back
You’re occupying space
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by MrHighSea: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Is dude mentally sound?
Though that shouldn't protect from kirikiri measures.

Madam, why dropoff daughter with man in Nigeria of today?
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 18, 2023
cry
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by Babaik: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Ok. You won't also know how you will land in jail and ur prick cut off.

If u can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by MrsTwrite(f): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Those animals in the middle of his leg should be cut off. sad
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/08/17/i-dont-know-what-came-over-me-man-accused-of-defiling-toddler/

AS MUCH AS I CONDEMN THIS, IT'S NOT WISE TO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAN'T BE MANIPULATED DIABOLICALLY TO ENGAGE IN SUCH AN EVIL ACT.
Re: I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler by fyzaila: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:

Straight up! No better judgement than this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Celestial Church In Ogun, Abduct Two Worshippers / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Barons, intercepts cocaine, heroin, meth consignments / New Born Baby Found Dead After Being Dumped & Abandoned In A Sewage.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.