Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! (3963 Views)

Pls Who Can Help Me Get This Criminal In Bonny Rivers State / Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Khaysee: 8:11am On May 07, 2022
Item we picked yesterday lost how its not

I was update two people who msg me for tgis job this look like a set up.

But the item is safe my rider called receiver this morning he said he is not in office yet

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Khaysee: 8:17am On May 07, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
But you didn't keep closely in touch with him, otherwise he wouldn't bring the matter here.
And Op, did you get in touch with the reciever? Did they tell you the rider was in touch with them or not?
Also, Oga, if you have not handed the items over to the owner, can you snap and post the physical package here for all to see that it's not lost.
I swear to God check our chat i was calling all through yesterday and we didn't even have amy issue when talking on phone an item abandoned at park spoilt inverta they didn't give my rider inside rain till evening.
When i pick i update
When we reach delivery they said they are not available thank God i have tracker
For some1 not to tell me anything on phone this thing look plan

My logistics office is at Afolabi opposite kingstine joe igando
I have my Cac why will i pick job and keep

This thing looked planned
The receiver told my rider to come when he reach he said he is not available he should come again this morning any one who know iyana iba alaba road knows its hell

All this under hrs and u came to call me out without texting me
Did u come to my office and didnt meet me

10 Likes

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2022
Khaysee:

I swear to God check our chat i was calling all through yesterday and we didn't even have amy issue when talking on phone an item abandoned at park spoilt inverta they didn't give my rider inside rain till evening.
When i pick i update
When we reach delivery they said they are not available thank God i have tracker
For some1 not to tell me anything on phone this thing look plan

My logistics office is at Afolabi opposite kingstine joe igando
I have my Cac why will i pick job and keep

This thing looked planned
The receiver told my rider to come when he reach he said he is not available he should come again this morning any one who know iyana iba alaba road knows its hell

All this under hrs and u came to call me out without texting me
Did u come to my office and didnt meet me
The Op acted too hastily. No one can really blame him because bad people have spoiled online business and trust. At least it's good you are here to defend yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Khaysee: 8:26am On May 07, 2022
I regretted ever picking this job o my God.
The item is safe the receiver said he is not available to receive the item.
Am calling those who gave me job they are not picking calls they didn't telll me anything and they come here to post trash.

I will go to office and snap the thing my issue is this a set up am in logistics for 3 years.

Picking a spoilt inverta from oshodi terminal to alaba engineer to repair and they are not accepting the goods now they come online to write about me
Will post their numbers

I keep repeating i regret picking this item it seems there is more to this item they are not picking calls b4 we pick this job since morring till late afternoon
They 1st gave wrong numbers
Noone came to my dm to ask any question and i was updating

Now they are not picking calls again
Mods seunmsg
Ibechris
techWriter3
gaby
SolarKing1
ChoCho54
haggai247

Am waiting in my office thr receiver is not picking calls people who own the job and not picking my calls today again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by SolarKing1: 8:56am On May 07, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The Op acted too hastily. No one can really blame him because bad people have spoiled online business and trust. At least it's good you are here to defend yourself.
Thank you my brother. But not too harshly. He has finally contacted me on phone. Throughout yesternight no feedback on my Inverter.
Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by SolarKing1: 8:57am On May 07, 2022
Khaysee:
Am calling those who gave me job they are not picking calls they didn't telll me anything and they come here to post trash.

I will go to office and snap the thing my issue is this a set up am in logistics for 3 years.

Picking a spoilt inverta from oshodi terminal to alaba engineer to repair and they are not accepting the goods now they come online to write about me
Will post their numbers

I keep repeating i regret picking this item it seems there is more to this item they are not picking calls b4 we pick this job since morring till late afternoon

Mods seunmsg
Ibechris
techWriter3
gaby
SolarKing1
ChoCho54
haggai247

Am waiting in my office thr receiver is not picking calls people who own the job and not picking my calls today again
No feedback throughout yesterday and throughout yesternight and you expected me to keep quite! I'm in a meeting over here. Hand over the Inverter to the number I sent to you, case closed!
Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2022
Khaysee:

Will post their numbers

Mods seun msg
Ibecmhris
techWmriter3
gabmy
SolarK!ing1
ChoCh o54
haggai 247

Solarking1, you got this.
Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by EternalBeing: 9:03am On May 07, 2022
grin Since they some didn't get the joke.

1 Like

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 9:09am On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:

No feedback throughout yesterday and throughout yesternight and you expected me to keep quite! I'm in a meeting over here. Hand over the Inverter to the number I sent to you, case closed!
You just decided to drag that guy's name in the mud for nothing. You didn't give all the facts of the transaction.
As a business man yourself, you know unexpected hitches do happen in business, you should have done further investigations about the identity of the Courier guy before labelling him a scam online.

Your actions, even though he has come out to clear the air could cost him a lot of goodwill in future, because it will sow a seed of doubt about the guys reputation. Are you happy about that?

You should apologize to him after your goods are delivered like a gentleman you should be, using the same medium.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 9:11am On May 07, 2022
EternalBeing:
He has communicated with me and I've given him other number to drop it with.
Why are you using another moniker?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by goryorhal(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
You just decided to drag that guy's name in the mud for nothing. You didn't give all the facts of the transaction.
As a business man yourself, you know unexpected hitches do happen in business, you should have done further investigations about the identity of the OP before labelling him a scam online.

Your actions, even though he has come out to clear the air could cost him a lot of goodwill in future, because it will sow a seed of doubt about the guy reputation. Are you happy about that?

You should apologize to him after your goods are delivered like a gentleman you should be, using the same medium.

May God bless you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 9:16am On May 07, 2022
goryorhal:

May God bless you

Amen and you too.

1 Like

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Khaysee: 9:34am On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:

This is the number that even gave us the job its not your number
And the number is always redirecting

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Johnny147147: 9:51am On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:
Thank you my brother. But not too harshly. He has finally contacted me on phone. Throughout yesternight no feedback on my Inverter.

U be clown... Take this shiii u call a post down. Olodo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by haggai247: 10:54am On May 07, 2022
Whether op apologize or not he should make a disclaimer that the guy is not a scammer and it was his fault for not making the right connection before sending the goods to the repairer and It should be at the front of this thread.

And the thread should be edited to HOW I FALSELY ACCUSED A NAIRALAND FOR BEING A SCAMMER and how I regret my action.

Solarking1
Khaysee

my 2cent.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Khaysee: 11:01am On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Solarking1, you got this.
Item has being delivered 10am

Am so ashamed of a vendor who is not the one who gave me the job
Didnt msg me for update and quickly come online to create a thread for honest seller
I work with several nairaland sellers some not in lagos

They keep item in my warehouse we help distribute
This man have never given me job under 24hrs he came online to call me out without msg me or have a fight with me
I have my cac i have my office my phones are active and you never type a msg of complain i was carrying the other person along
If i ever did evil may God in hevean bring me down but if your aim is to tarnish my image despite the fact that your job cost us as a company a lot yesterday God will pay you back.
You came to create thread when i have a ofgice when i have a phone you not the one who gave me job i keep updating the person
The biggest mistake i made was picking your spoilt inverter dump in oshodi terminal for days
I appreciate every nairaland that has being calling me God bless you all.

Item delivered under 24hrs and reason he didnt deliver yesterday receiver said he is not available.

People are quick to ternish a growing image

9 Likes

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Obagofixxy: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
You have proven to be a truthful man, kudos to you, keep the good work rolling....
Na man you be
Have this

Khaysee:

Didnt msg me for update and quickly come online to create a thread for honest seller

This man have never given me job under 24hrs he came online to call me out without msg me or have a fight with me
I have my cac i have my office my phones are active and you never type a msg of complain i was carrying the other person along
If i ever did evil may God in hevean bring me down but if your aim is to tarnish my image despite the fact that your job cost us as a company a lot yesterday God will pay you back.
You came to create thread when i have a ofgice when i have a phone you not the one who gave me job i keep updating the person
The biggest mistake i made was picking your spoilt inverter dump in oshodi terminal for days

Item delivered under 24hrs and reason he didnt deliver yesterday receiver said he is not available.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Babaalajo(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2022
Ibanilorukoje gbaa leleyi, the op should apologize and clear this man off this mess he put him into, and by the way sef why the op is using like 2 monicker on this thread,it seems he's not clean himself that's why he think the guy was like him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by casppyjay: 11:54am On May 07, 2022
Spirit247:
shocked Thank so much for exposing him to be ruthlessly dealt with! This would save so many here from falling for his evil schemes. I've been suspecting the ba.stard since only am be
Khaysee,
Clothingonline9,
Obumsclothing
Obama.clothings,
Khaysee,
Logistic Expert
Obumsclothings the thief!!!

angry Reminds me of that Song that year, if you remember quote me and Chou's what follows the Lyrics: "You say na ur first time Abi no be so?!"

"Thief! Ole! Carry am go!"

Terrible death to all shameless scammers. tongue
2shots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by clothingonline(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:
MODIFIED:
I was hoping he would come out public here to defend himself. But since his Name and Brand doesn't matter to him, he quickly deleted the link I posted to expose him here when he came online. I posted only this his link before, but I see now that he has quickly deleted the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6945717/original-men-clothing-accessories-lowest

Obamsclothing/Logistics links on Nairaland, Facebook and Shop Address:
His Other thread links created and operated with his other modikas:
https://www.nairaland.com/6107768/obams-dispatch-lagos-door-step
https://www.nairaland.com/5762978/turkey-shirts-mark-spencerfarah-pant

https://m.facebook.com/obamaclothings-108852805010696/

Item delivered within 24hrs your receiver didn't take item yesterday evening
Our rider spend several hours at pick up
You gave us several pick up numbers
Two people call us for this job we keep updating the person who send the real details
This job made our rider not do any other job yesterday inside rain and his phone COMPANY gave him went bad
You didnt come to my page or call
Or visit our office but you quickly come to create a thread for a reputable business
God in heaven will judge you.
Item delivered after going to alaba twice yesterday and this morning inside rain and road going under contruction
The item is a spoilt inverter return from aso ekiti to lagos and have being dumped for several days in oshodi it takes us several hours for them to release it .we pay for security fee of 500 which you not aware after much delay
You didnt pay waybill fee we waited for hrs before you paid

Spirit247

Mods seun msg
Ibecmhris
techWmriter3
gabmy
SolarK!ing1
ChoCh o54
haggai 247

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by SolarKing1: 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
A Million Thanks to all NairaLanders!!! Item received. Thanks so much and God bless you all for overwhelming support. I would no more Comment on whether it was actually Fraud or not. But at least, with this, he would be more available for his those that engage his Service. I told Obamsclothings that I will delete this thread after Receiving and all Network tech trailing of him will End. Thanks so much all. Please, how can I delete this thread?
Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by lilachiever(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2022
I have personally used Obamslogistics more than 4 times and he always delivers even under harsh weather, even delivers at last 7pm.

This OP is either out to tarnish his image from the onset or has no ounce of patience even as the error is from his end.

Obamslogistics is legit. I guarantee and vouch for him 100%>

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by LongBig(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2022
This guy must be apprehended and dealt with decisively. There are still genuine business owners which am proud to be one of them, been doing my business right here for close to a year now with no hiccups

4 Likes

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by clothingonline(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:
A Million Thanks to all NairaLanders!!! Item received. Thanks so much and God bless you all for overwhelming support. I would no more Comment on whether it was actually Fraud or not. But at least, with this, he would be more available for his those that engage his Service. I told Obamsclothings that I will delete this thread after Receiving and all Network tech trailing of him will End. Thanks so much all. Please, how can I delete this thread?

I keep saying it i regret ever picking your job no communication and you went ahead to come online and create a thread
God will judge us all
Have being running logistics for years along clothing and have met hundreds of good souls on nairaland among other platform

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by LogicBomb8: 1:07pm On May 07, 2022
Khaysee:
Item we picked yesterday lost how its not

I was update two people who msg me for tgis job this look like a set up.

But the item is safe my rider called receiver this morning he said he is not in office yet
Nice one obamsclothing your God have vindicated you. this thread was ment to bring you down but i ended up giving you the publicity you deserve

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2022
Khaysee:

He should do the honourable thing and apologize to you using this same site.

1 Like

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by SolarKing1: 1:28pm On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
He should do the honourable thing and apologize to you using this same site.
Did you READ where he deleted his first Thread that I first quoted this Thread?! For Hours till later today, why prevented him from Contacting my boy?! Even after deleting hisnonly Thread that I knew? I only dug deeper after that one was deleted. And still didn't call me after deleting it, till others starred Commenting. Go and Read from the beginning of this Post to see for yourself. I don't need to still be doing this, I'm ready to delete this Thread after getting my Inverter back but I don't know how. Anyone that knows how should tell me. Thanks.
Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:
You are too arrogant for anyone here to consider doing business with you.
You find it hard to apologize to this fellow even after it's certain you accused him wrongly.
A quick look through your eternalbeing moniker shows you are one of the religious folks. But I'm sorry, you don't practice what you preach.

You think obams is the only one hurt here, but you are hurt by this too. You have given yourself off as an irrational, impatient, mean business man.

What's more...

Your inverters in question were defective. You came online to tell your prospects that your products can not be trusted.

The only thing that can redeem your image is if you tender an unreserved apology to this guy, using this medium. Otherwise, nature will come for you.

12 Likes

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by ChoCho54(f): 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:
Did you READ where he deleted his first Thread that I first quoted this Thread?! For Hours till later today, why prevented him from Contacting my boy?! Even after deleting hisnonly Thread that I knew? I only dug deeper after that one was deleted. And still didn't call me after deleting it, till others starred Commenting. Go and Read from the beginning of this Post to see for yourself. I don't need to still be doing this, I'm ready to delete this Thread after getting my Inverter back but I don't know how. Anyone that knows how should tell me. Thanks.
Mahn! You are incoherent!

Delete what thread? When you have not finished what you started.

Why not ask Seun how to delete threads instead of asking NLers?

Please be a gentleman and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by clothingonline(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:

No 1 its not you that gave us this job i will screenshot chat with you
No 2 the person who send the details was carried along and was begging.this job was over delayed yesterday from morning till lateafternoon inside rain
We don't know issue you had with driver after sending details.
No3 you didn't text or call and you quickly create a thread?
Pls what will a registered company do with a spoilt inverta rejected in ekiti and sent back to lagos for your repair in alaba and the engineer said we should come tomorrow which i keep updating the person who gave us job.

No 4 last time you msg me was past 12 yesterday and the next thing is come to create thread not even a text from you to ask situation? And you a business person ??

You have refuse to take down a false thread you created
Mods seun msg
Ibecmhris
techWmriter3
gabmy
SolarK!ing1
ChoCh o54
haggai 247
Typicool8
BackToLife
NutritionGuru
BeardedmeatR
VictorUSA

Item delivered since 10am because that's when the receiver engineer is available less than 24hrs of pick up after visiting delivery location yesterday and the engineer said he have left you can't call to confirm and quickly created a thread creator will judge every soul.

You told me on apology you will take down the thread you have not

1 Like

Re: Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! by Kriss216: 2:33pm On May 07, 2022
SolarKing1:
Something must be wrong with you!

You did business with someone, it's not even up to 24 hours, you rush to open thread to call him a scammer.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face Of Evil Man Caught Having Violent S*x In Lagos Church (photo) / Vikings And Black Axee Cult War They Just Killed This One PHOTOS / Ban Okada now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.