Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus (3217 Views)

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' / Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 8:21am On May 08, 2022
I never said that those were his words. Rather anyone with even a single digit IQ would know that I was only stating my personal opinion of what his words imply.

I thought atheism was supposed to be driven by logic...

Maynman:

Noise, show me where he said he accepts that something is bigger than him in the video? You are desperate.
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 8:23am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I never said that those were his words. Rather anyone with even a single digit IQ would know that I was only stating my personal opinion of what his words imply.

I thought atheism was supposed to be driven by logic...

“The point is, he accepts that”
Where did you get the point? What did he accept?
Are believers synonymous with shameless liars?

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 8:25am On May 08, 2022
So in your opinion, when someone claims to believe in God, what are they implying? I want an honest answer.

Maynman:

“The point is, he accepts that”
Where did you get the point? What did he accept?
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 8:26am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So in your opinion, when someone claims to believe in God, what are they implying? I want an honest answer.

Show me where he said he believes in “God” and also show me where he said he accepts that something is bigger than him in the video? Just tell me which part in the video did he say that. Why is it so hard?
Show me where you got the “point”

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 10:20am On May 08, 2022
I've already answered your question. Your mental condition is indeed pitiful if you get so easily triggered over a simple post like this.

Maynman:

Noise, show me where he said he accepts that something is bigger than him in the video? You are desperate.
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 10:22am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I've already answered your question. Your mental condition is indeed pitiful if you get so easily triggered over a simple post like this.

You didn’t answer anything. You are a shameless liar.
“The point is, HE”.
show us the “point” now na problem.

You’ve fumbled cheesy

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 10:26am On May 08, 2022
I explained that those were my words and I was simply summarising what being religious means. This isn't rocket science but somehow it seems to have overwhelmed your limited mental resources.

Maynman:

You didn’t answer anything. You are a shameless liar.
“The point is, HE”.
show us the “point” now na problem.

You’ve fumbled cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 10:29am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I explained that those were my words and I was simply summarising what being religious means. This isn't rocket science but somehow it seems to have overwhelmed your limited mental resources.

So you lied on him, he didn’t say such thing?
He never accepted anything. It was your own desperate imagination. The desperation also made you create a whole thread about it.

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 11:13am On May 08, 2022
What a mindless, clueless soul you are! I've satisfied my quota of trying to reason with idiots for one day. As from now on I'm going to content myself with watching you embarrass the Nairaland atheist community.

Maynman:

He never accepted anything. It was your own desperate imagination. The desperation also made you create a whole thread about it.
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 11:30am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
What a mindless, clueless soul you are! I've satisfied my quota of trying to reason with idiots for one day. As from now on I'm going to content myself with watching you embarrass the Nairaland atheist community.

Shameless numbskull

“Nairaland atheist community” bwahahahah mumu

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Nyanmiridunce: 11:33am On May 08, 2022
Yobabad:
But skull miners learnt hate and evil from moha

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 11:56am On May 08, 2022
Go and watch the video again and stop embarrassing your family with your display of abject stupidity.

Maynman:

Shameless numbskull

“Nairaland atheist community” bwahahahah mumu
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 11:58am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Go and watch the video again and stop embarrassing your family with your display of abject stupidity.

Retar,d Show us where in the video he made “the point”
There’s nothing like that in the video, Shameless liar!!!

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 12:17pm On May 08, 2022
Keep on melting down, I'm enjoying it cool

Maynman:

Retar,d Show us where in the video he made “the point”
There’s nothing like that in the video, Shameless liar!!!

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 1:45pm On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Keep on melting down, I'm enjoying it cool

Show us the point? Shameless liar! grin

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 10:27pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 10:34pm On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
[img]https:///b0fb112e13e77468e011e4da547c0067/551185b3a84e2dac-97/s400x600/88397ef41e25ecde13a7f64a5027ad449b0ba38f.gif[/img]

See as the liar dey lie shamelessly, so desperate he created a thread and forcing his Christian belief on musk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Atleast 3k Per Day / BEST LOGO DESIGN AND BRANDING SERVICES IN JUST ONE CLICK (CHECK IN) / Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.