Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Flood Has Come - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Flood Has Come (569 Views)

Flood Submerges Over 150 Houses In Markurdi- Vanguard / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Has The Flood From Sunday's Rain Changed Your Mind About Where To Live In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Flood Has Come by widener: 3:50am On Jul 12, 2011
The flood has come and we have seen the worst in lagos state. But at the same time it is an eye openner, especially the most paraded area in lekki. Which area do you think it is safe to buy a plot of land in lekki? Your contribution must focus on this topic. I really want to buy several plots of land, but I don't want swampy area or area prone to flood during rainy season. Please, contribute wisely and professionally.
Re: The Flood Has Come by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2011
My honest opinion is for you to come to Eleko or Awoyaya area to acquire plots. I have a few there and they are relatively cheap. 08185438947 or 07042088986. sam

(1) (Reply)

Land To Buy In Portharcourt / Intercontinental Paint 4 Sale / Available For Sale And Lease @ Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.