Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Rain & Bad Road Denied Students From Sitting For JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rain & Bad Road Denied Students From Sitting For JAMB (316 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / Rain & Bad Road Denied Students From Sitting For JAMB / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rain & Bad Road Denied Students From Sitting For JAMB by Horlazuncanmi(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2022
hours,” she stated.

A lady in her late 20s, Taiwo Taiwo, said that this was the last chance her parent gave her.

“This is the last chance and I think I have lost it. I have written this exam three times and not do well. I did my best to prepare for this but to be met and disappointed by bad road and rainfall. The heavy rainfall and the road made me to miss my exam, there was no bus and the road was bad and even the centre, Bluefield academy United Estates, Alagbole,” she stated.

When Saturday Sun reached out to JAMB image-maker, Fabian Benjamin, he sarcastically replied that the student should apply next year.

“Oh! sorry. next year let them be near their centres,” he stated.
Re: Rain & Bad Road Denied Students From Sitting For JAMB by Horlazuncanmi(m): 3:31am On May 07, 2022
The Jamb spoke person should visit the area and see for himself how terrible those roads are. Governor Dapo Abiodun has failed those kids
Re: Rain & Bad Road Denied Students From Sitting For JAMB by thesicilian: 5:55am On May 07, 2022
Jamb is not responsible for the rains or bad roads. If I were a candidate nothing except maybe illness or an accident would stop me from getting to the venue of my exams.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News: Parents Want Health Workers Stationed At UTME Centres / The Illusion Of Time By Okim Otu / Fg And ASUU Is A Dream Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.