Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? (16978 Views)

Do You Wonder How Someone Without Connections May Find Work In Nigeria / Opeyemi Awoyemi: When Developers Get Jobs Abroad, Better Founders Emerge / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? by IAmTobore(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2022
geelite:
ya.please be calm ...it might even at that your area. i'm trying to contact our new branch in your area. you said you are in benein city right?
Yes sir. Which kind job?
Re: People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? by geelite(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2022
driving work.........which area are you in benin city
IAmTobore:
Yes sir. Which kind job?
Re: People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? by IAmTobore(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
geelite:
I'm in Uselu.
Re: People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? by IAmTobore(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2022
geelite:
Bros how far na. U no even call or text me. If e no sure let me know na.
Re: People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? by ebomat: 9:33pm On May 18, 2022
Can I get information on this company? I want to buy some products. Please, send me a message......or your number. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Things You Need To Know Before Accepting A Job Offer In Nigeria / NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months / Internal Recruitment In NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.