Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. (1869 Views)

The North Wants The SE To Remain In Nigeria Because Of Its Huge Gas Deposits / Bayelsa: Has Supreme Court Compensated PDP Over Imo Governorship Judgment? / If A Small State Like Bayelsa Has Three Senators, Nigeria’s Constitution Is Fair (2) (3) (4)

Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 9:35am On May 07, 2022
How can one explain this! Despite its huge oil deposits, Bayelsa still has the highest number of malnourished children in Nigeria and west africa.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 9:38am On May 07, 2022
How can ijaw people still be suffering from malnourishment despite their huge Oyel deposits?
Don't tell me they are drinking the oils and using it as ogogoro.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by flamingREED(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2022
Igbo is their problem.
Isn't that what they've been saying?

Hianhian! grin

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 10:06am On May 07, 2022
You have switched your attack to SS people right?

I am yet to understand the logic behind some of you people coming online daily to accuse, abuse and attack others.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Felimax(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

I am yet to understand the logic behind some of you people coming online daily to accuse, abuse and attack others.

You don see am na!
Na wetin we dey face be that o, if you ask the op how many states or country him don travel to now him go begin talk with anus.

I beg, make una leave the op alone. We dey find am since, we nor va still see am.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
Felimax:

You don see am na!
Na wetin we dey face be that o, if you ask the op how many states or country him don travel to now him go begin talk with anus.

I beg, make una leave the op alone. We dey find am since, we nor va still see am.

You have no idea about how many monikers the op have created for this rubbish. The moniker is in series...

Well, we should be glad for being productive sha cos productive people can never have time to be creating countless monikers on faceless forum just to accuse/ attack others

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Christistruth00: 10:18am On May 07, 2022
What has Diri the Gov done about it

The news is a lie though because Bayelsa People eat good fresh fish and sea food that is what makes their Skin shine and so smooth

Bayelsa People have very healthy Skin and Hair even their old people have strong bones and good Skin

Not boasting but Bayelsa People have healthier Skin than most Europeans they are a living testament to the advantages of eating fresh fish and sea food their skin is beautiful

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Smoke55: 10:20am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

where's the attack on that post yoloba man?

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by pointblank247(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2022
Don't touch your phone if you took mkpulumili, you no go gree, now see how you dey type nonsense
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 10:23am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

They are crying after Wike has finished them in Egbema.

Wailing thread is flooding in already.... Land grabbing thei*es

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 10:23am On May 07, 2022
Smoke55:
where's the attack on that post yoloba man?

Smoke55.... Toh

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 10:25am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

They are crying after Wike has finished them in Egbema.

Wailing thread is flooding in already.... Land grabbing thei*es

I just don't understand how they have been keeping their sanity in check by coming online daily to attack others. Psychologically, it's not normal

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 10:25am On May 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
What has Diri the Gov done about it

The news is a lie though because Bayelsa People eat good fresh fish and sea food that is what makes their Skin shine and so smooth

Bayelsa People have very healthy Skin and Hair even their old people have strong bones and good Skin

Not boasting but Bayelsa People have healthier Skin than most Europeans they are a living testament to the advantages of eating fresh fish and sea food their skin is beautiful

Bayelsans that are fatter and bigger than mkpurumiri people. I was in Imo recently and everybody looked like pigmies. Short, malnourished and poor looking. I had to ask one of the hotel attendant why do people look smallish here, the response was hardship.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 10:27am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

I just don't understand how they have been keeping their sanity in check by coming online daily to attack others. Psychologically, it's not normal

Of course they are not normal people.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by OVB123: 10:27am On May 07, 2022
That is the worst state in south south nigeria and one of the worst in the country. Cultism, high rate of unemployment etc. God helps bayelsa state.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Ngorbungor(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

Bayelsans that are fatter and bigger than mkpurumiri people. I was in Imo recently and everybody looked like pigmies. Short, malnourished and poor looking. I had to ask one of the hotel attendant why do people look smallish here, the response was hardship.
Stop lying please, imo of all state.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by christistruth01: 10:34am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

If you look at Bayelsa People well their flesh looks much better and healthier than all the rich People in Abuja
Just because they eat much fish

They may put on poor clothing but their body and flesh is always like the flesh of Royal Princes

God is truly Marvellous

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 10:35am On May 07, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Stop lying please, imo of all state.

No lies. I was shocked myself, because with the amount of chest beating I thought people will look better, but no.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
christistruth01:

If you look at Bayelsa People well their flesh looks much better and healthier than all the rich People in Abuja

It's not a matter of debate. Easy way to pick a Bayelsans from a crowd is just pick the tallest, likely the darkest and most masculine person in the room.

As for the women just look for the most endowed both front and back.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:06am On May 07, 2022
Ijaw people are the most laziest people in the world little wonder their men don't do anything other than waking up in the morning with a bottle of Aroma schnapps while starring at the backside of women going to the stream.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:10am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

No lies. I was shocked myself, because with the amount of chest beating I thought people will look better, but no.
See this Olodo, you're comparing the ibos who live in mansions to lazy ijaw people that live in 17th century buildings filled with 50 litre gallons of Aroma schnapps.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 11:11am On May 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
Ijaw people are the most laziest people in the world little wonder their men don't do anything other than waking up in the morning with a bottle of Aroma schnapps while starring at the backside of women going to the stream.

When your English is like this it tells a lot about how lowly cerebral you are.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:12am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

Nairaland class captain, where are the names of noise makers?
If you have anything reasonable in life you won't be doing this job of monitoring people on this forum.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Kinematics: 11:13am On May 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

See this Olodo, you're comparing the ibos who live in mansions to lazy ijaw people that live in 17th century buildings filled with 50 litre gallons of Aroma schnapps.

Ndi chest beater we have heard. You live in mansions yet your people look like pygmies...
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:13am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

English teacher, it does change the fact that ijaws are the most malnourished people on the face of the planet despite their Oyel.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:16am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

Ndi chest beater we have heard. You live in mansions yet your people look like pygmies...
See this son of a wooden canoe fisherman who lived all his life in the mosquito infested creeks of Gbaramatu kingdom.
Better people dey talk you sef wan yarn.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2022
I'm confused.
Kano state has 3 senators. Bayelsa has 3 senatos also.

Kano has 44 local Govt, Bayelsa has only 8.

Kano has around 13 million people, Bayelsa has 3 million people.

Bayelsa has more allocation including 13% derivation than Kano, yet Bayelsa owes its workers many months salary while Kano is not owing anything.

Bayelsa cannot come anywhere close to Kano when we speak about infrastructure and human development.

How?

They tell you Fulani is their problem..
The real problem of Bayelsa state is not the Fulani or the North or Lord Lugard. The real problem of Bayelsa state is Bayelsa.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 11:17am On May 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Nairaland class captain, where are the names of noise makers?
If you have anything reasonable in life you won't be doing this job of monitoring people on this forum.

I swear, i can never stoop so low to create more than 200 monikers on faceless forum. thegodfather moniker from 1-136, where are they now? Take a look at how what you have been doing with your time on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/thegodfather200

https://www.nairaland.com/thegodfather205

I am too productive than to be coming online daily and be attacking others unnecessary.

Infact, we are enjoying beautiful and meaningful life here that everything is soft, so need of putting our personal life's woes aggression on innocent NL's
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:19am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

I don't blame you rara! You spent most of your life eating starch with Ogbonno soup and you think you'll have sense.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:21am On May 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I'm confused.
Kano state has 3 senators. Bayelsa has 3 senatos also.

Kano has 44 local Govt, Bayelsa has only 8.

Kano has around 13 million people, Bayelsa has 3 million people.

Bayelsa has more allocation including 13% derivation than Kano, yet Bayelsa owes its workers many months salary while Kano is not owing anything.

Bayelsa cannot come anywhere close to Kano when we speak about infrastructure and human development.

How?

They tell you Fulani is their problem..
The real problem of Bayelsa state is not the Fulani or the North or Lord Lugard. The real problem of Bayelsa state is Bayelsa.
Ijaw people spent their lives breaking oil pipelines and shouting our Oyel while their mates were out there making ends meet.
Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:23am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

I swear, i can never stoop so low to create more than 200 monikers on faceless forum. thegodfather moniker from 1-136, where are they now? Take a look at how what you have been doing with your time on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/thegodfather200

https://www.nairaland.com/thegodfather205

I am too productive than to be coming online daily and be attacking others unnecessary.

Infact, we are enjoying beautiful and meaningful life here that everything is soft, so need of putting our personal life's woes aggression on innocent NL's
Everything soft?
If I hear!
You wey collect 10k job of class monitor on nairaland.

Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by helinues: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Everything soft?
If I hear!
You wey collect 10k job of class monitor on nairaland.

You yourself know how much data is, with the rate I have been active on this forum, 10k data can't even last me for 1 month..

Talk something different, stop using your present situation to judge others cos its part of the present situation that have been making you to be coming online daily to be accusing and attacking others when you could have fixed what might have been wrong without putting the aggression on innocent NL's.

What do you need 200+ monikers for? How did you slip to that situation? Where on earth did you get that time from?

People Buhari Betrayed / Man Paints Life Size Portrait Of Nnamdi Kanu - Picture / Soludo After Receiving Woto-woto Leaves His Seat 2meet With Peter Obi As He Beg