Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) (40471 Views)

Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Goddson:

In your mind western media don’t monitor its citizens? How old are you?

Have you visited Wikileaks website? Do you even know who Julius assange is?

You need to be exposed this boy, just face your tinubu vs osinbajo local news.
[/s]

Stop clutching at straws ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

Chai the words in bold shows the mental level of EVERY Russian bot. Extremely abysmal to say the least grin

This werey is asking where the videos of ship destructions are coming from when A BAYRAKTAR DRONE carried out the bombing?

I guess you never knew that drones work with video feedback of what they see and are not fully autonomous. It is what the controller sees that he or she initiates a bombing of.

The drone sends real time video feedback to it's controller who can decide to auto record it or not.

What you are watching and seeing are recorded videos of actual drone bombings.

Do you live in a hut in the 15th century not to know this? grin

Chai Russian bot isonu cheesy
grin grin U are a mumu a-swear grin All the video and pictures of ship Ukraine has been posting, NOON of it is a drone footage grin

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by zigzagluv: 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
they are winning on twitter , while russia is finishing them
Prosperous111:
Shebi dem Uk news agency Dey shout say their Neptune missiles don hit am on Thursday ni grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 6:30pm On May 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin U are a mumu a-swear grin All the video and pictures of ship Ukraine has been posting, NOON of it is a drone footage grin

This is what? Is it a Hollywood HD video footage? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc47a_g3I1w

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2022
Why did it return? Any problem?
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by ossaiii: 6:36pm On May 07, 2022
I won't further dignify you with response as i realized you're a fat sh*t

Igbofam:

The pain must hurt you to your soul. grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by ossaiii: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
F**lish 70years man

Igbofam:

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 6:41pm On May 07, 2022
ossaiii:
F**lish 70years man

Chai e pain the werey die cheesy
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
It's quite appalling how seun has turned this forum into a damn western propaganda machine,he pushes anything antirussian to frontpage even when 90% of it are false

6 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
ossaiii:
I won't further dignify you with response as i realized you're a fat sh*t

cheesy grin

Russian bots are too sensitive and unintelligent grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

grin Exactly wot am trying to tell u grin No ship pictures is drone footage grin
The one u see from Ukraine, na computer game grin
https:///intelslava/27405
Watch some more video game posted by Ukraine as victory over Russia grin
Check out this same fake news hyped by YouTube https://youtube.com/shorts/ZXUFgjI5_fg?feature=share grin
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by ossaiii: 7:04pm On May 07, 2022
Wasted sperm

Igbofam:

Chai e pain the werey die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 7:08pm On May 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Exactly wot am trying to tell u grin No ship pictures is drone footage grin
The one u see from Ukraine, na computer game grin
https:///intelslava/27405
Watch some more video game posted by Ukraine as victory over Russia grin
Check out this same fake news hyped by YouTube https://youtube.com/shorts/ZXUFgjI5_fg?feature=share grin

Bulgarian military who clearly know more than you do said I should say hi to you grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by MangekyoAlt: 7:10pm On May 07, 2022
Nice one WriterNig
nahr:
@Seun, nairaland mods should please ensure they do fact checks before pushing breaking news to Frontpage. Like news should be verified from major sources before gracing the front page, it makes nairaland seem less credible doing otherwise. Thank you.

seunny4lif:

Seun, have turn Nairaland to propaganda blog like CNN and UK news sites.
He pushed anything to pleased his masters from CIA.

Ukraine troops are already in Moscow meanwhile Russia troops have taken the size of UK from Ukraine.
Remember Ukraine is almost 4 times the size of UK, yet Russia troops have taken over that size and already introduced Russia currency and they are already buying cheap gas and oil.

Russia knew she can’t do competition with EU and USA on propaganda, so Russia continue with the result on the ground
FR FR! I don't even engage again on nairaland because it's no more a neutral site! The owner of the site and the lapdogs he placed as admin always push anti Russian news to Frontpage, even when it is obvious such a news is actually false, or unverified. Sometimes, you'll see some news on the front page of this forum, and you'll ask yourself if was a bot that pushed it to Frontpage. But I've realized that it is actually Mr Seun and some of his mods that move them and its not even surprising after seeing the thread he made calling putin a heartless dictator, and the west saints.
This forum has lost all credibility for me. If I'm coming here, it is be because I'm bored and want to have fun or catch cruise. Not to really to update myself on the latest news because obviously 90% of all the news you'll find on the front page are unverified reports, propaganda and even fake news DELIBERATELY pushed to by extremely biased mods for millions to see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by obedience4(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
same way Russian f00ls said the other ship wasn't hit until it was later found in the sea bed grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

Bulgarian military who clearly know more than you do said I should say hi to you grin
grin U love LIES.
TB2 of all weapons? Even the makers are ashamed cos of its unreliability grin
I know u believe in the ghost of Kiev grin
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by MangekyoAlt: 7:32pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

You Russian bots lie so shamelessly Sha grin

Your fellow bots on Twitter are claiming that the Makarov is on the far right of the same picture you posted while you are claiming it is on the far left grin

You guys should make up your minds cheesy

Oh and by the way, the Makarov has a hull number of 799 and neither the vessel on the far left nor the far right have such numbers. If they do, show me grin

And before you claim that the side being shown does not have the 799 hull number and that it is written on the other side, well the Vessel has the 799 Hull number written boldly on both sides cheesy

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun this is clearly a Russian propaganda post and a mockery of common Sense cheesy
Someone debunked the fake news and propaganda you posted, instead of you to cover your face in shame, and accept that you're a completely useless little shit, as with most western asslicking slaves, you show up on the thread posting all sorts of nonsense. What you're doing now isn't Debunking this news. Any sensible person, be he a pro Russian or pro western, will clearly admit based on facts on ground, that you're the monkey who ported propaganda from British media's to this forum to further brainwash gullible Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 7:36pm On May 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin U love LIES.
TB2 of all weapons? Even the makers are ashamed cos of its unreliability grin
I know u believe in the ghost of Kiev grin
Keep it up

This drone is giving you serious nightmares.

Same Bayraktar was used in marking the Moskva before Neptune missiles lit her up...

Now same Drone has so efficiently bombed and destroyed not only a Russian Serna class landing boat but also destroyed their TOR weapons system on snake island and killing some of their soldiers while at it so I understand why this pain is personal to you as the Russian not you are grin

E say na not reliable cheesy

3 out of the 7 continents in the world know they are very reliable. Plus the number 1 military power in the world regards them as extremely reliable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

This drone is giving you serious nightmares.

Same Bayraktar was used in marking the Moskva before Neptune missiles lit her up...

Now same Drone has so efficiently bombed and destroyed not only a Russian Serna class landing boat but also destroyed their TOR weapons system on snake island and killing some of their soldiers while at it so I understand why this pain is personal to you as the Russian not you are grin

E say na not reliable cheesy

3 out of the 7 continents in the world know they are very reliable. Plus the number 1 military power in the world regards them as extremely reliable cheesy
grin grin BT2 that Russia has shot down over 200?
Forget about ur lieing links
That how u posted that general Gerasinov was wounded by Ukraine grin
�Valerij Vasiljevic Gerasimov, Russian General of the Army, current Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and First Deputy Minister of Defense. A man has nine lives. He was killed first, then he was severely wounded, so he was slightly wounded. Then he was not wounded but thrown out of the machine. In the end, he appeared alive and well.

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin BT2 that Russia has shot down over 200?
Forget about ur lieing links
That how u posted that general Gerasinov was wounded by Ukraine grin
�Valerij Vasiljevic Gerasimov, Russian General of the Army, current Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and First Deputy Minister of Defense. A man has nine lives. He was killed first, then he was severely wounded, so he was slightly wounded. Then he was not wounded but thrown out of the machine. In the end, he appeared alive and well.

So Russia has shot down over 200 Bayraktars? Wow yet the few Ukraine still have helped sink the Moskva the Russian leading vessel grin

Even you know that you are in pains over this Bayraktar and the damage it has caused your MSM grin

It still destroyed their TOR, killed their soldiers and sank their Serna class boat too along with so many deeds and blows it has dealt your MSM during this war grin

By the way nobody said Gerasimov was ever killed. That was his name sake who shares same surname but not the same first name.

Your confusion is too notch

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

So Russia has shot down over 200 Bayraktars? Wow yet the few Ukraine still have helped sink the Moskva the Russian leading vessel grin

Even you know that you are in pains over this Bayraktar and the damage it has caused your MSM grin

It still destroyed their TOR, killed their soldiers and sank their Serna class boat too along with so many deeds and blows it has dealt your MSM during this war grin

By the way nobody said Gerasimov was ever killed. That was his name sake who shares same surname but not the same first name.

Your confusion is too notch
grin grin Really? Den why didn’t the BT2 help Ukraine keep Mariupol? grin Just this evening alone Popsnaya fell. Many Ukrainian soldiers dead. Zelensky’s war advisers have urged him to withdraw immediately from Donetsk or risk his 4,000 troops battling in the area all denazified grin
Why can’t BT2 help Ukraine na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by frog12: 8:09pm On May 07, 2022
so it was fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 8:11pm On May 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin Really? Den why didn’t the BT2 help Ukraine keep Mariupol? grin Just this evening alone Popsnaya fell. Many Ukrainian soldiers dead. Zelensky’s war advisers have urged him to withdraw immediately from Donetsk or risk his 4,000 troops battling in the area all denazified grin
Why can’t BT2 help Ukraine na?

So Mariupol is your next goalpost shift?

Whenever they slam your logic on its head you immediately shift goalpost.

The question should be how come Russia still hasn't been able to capture the azovstal?

Many Russian soldiers dead and still dying.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Teeaser4(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2022
frog12:
so it was fake news
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
Thrash thrash thrash. Hope you guys have eaten sha.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Someone debunked the fake news and propaganda you posted, instead of you to cover your face in shame, and accept that you're a completely useless little shit, as with most western asslicking slaves, you show up on the thread posting all sorts of nonsense. What you're doing now isn't Debunking this news. Any sensible person, be he a pro Russian or pro western, will clearly admit based on facts on ground, that you're the monkey who ported propaganda from British media's to this forum to further brainwash gullible Nigerians.
I discovered that too
It’s a shame

4 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Teeaser4(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Goddson:

In your mind western media don’t monitor its citizens? How old are you? Mind you I live in the UK and most independent news outlets here has been restricted so we are left with only one narrative.

Have you visited Wikileaks website? Do you even know who Julius assange is?

You need to be exposed this boy, just face your tinubu vs osinbajo local news.
bro na fvcking jambite you Dey follow chat, dem still Dey feed his little a$$, infact his poor mama Dey kitchen right now dey prepare watery beans, nah wetin dem go chop to church tomorrow be that too…. You no see say na 3rd hand tecno phone e Dey take reply you. Na poverty cause am, instead make e Dey vex for Buhari wey Dey responsible for his family misery, na putin Dey give him headache…. Abeg Dey ignore those kids e get why

4 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Nova1988(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
People always bleating about "Western propaganda" like Russia and China are a twin Saints who report things the way they are an never told a lie.

Even though majority of them depend on Western Inventions and technology for survival.

another slave! they have blinded you to believe everything on earth is created by westerns.

stop being a slave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Lordave: 8:35pm On May 07, 2022
Nova1988:

another slave! they have blinded you to believe everything on earth is created by westerns.

stop being a slave.
Lol..
Fulani guy, if not for Western Technologies how you for take track your missing cows in the bush?

Your hatred and for the West doesn't change a thing about the World.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
seunny4lif:

Seun, have turn Nairaland to propaganda blog like CNN and UK news sites.
He pushed anything to pleased his masters from CIA.

Ukraine troops are already in Moscow meanwhile Russia troops have taken the size of UK from Ukraine.
Remember Ukraine is almost 4 times the size of UK, yet Russia troops have taken over that size and already introduced Russia currency and they are already buying cheap gas and oil.

Russia knew she can’t do competition with EU and USA on propaganda, so Russia continue with the result on the ground

So after months of arguing that Russia is there to prevent NATO and to fight Nazism, you now acknowledge that Russia's motivation is to steal Ukrainian land and annex the country

Even when the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, they didn't replace the currency with US dollars.

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2022
WriterNig:

Shows us a photo or video of the Admiral Makarov 'burning' with the 799 marking on it.

Don't quote me until you post it.

Your previous post didn't show any marking at all, yet you claimed it was Marakov.

Where is your common sense?
undecided

I think its,at the bottom of the ocean with the titanic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.