Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) (40406 Views)

Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 9:10pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:
You Russian brainless bots should stop tagging me to your show of shame grin

I will always remain your nemesis.

See both Markings of 799 on the hull of the Makarov.

Where are yours? grin
If you are not a fool, you will know that a ship is not marked only in one side. Why are you showing us both left and right markings? Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by adebayo987: 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
WriterNig:
https://www.nairaland.com/7113123/ukraine-neptune-missiles-hit-russian

Contrary to fake reports on the above thread, about the Russian frigate 'Admiral Makarov' being sunk In the Black Sea by Ukraine's neptune missile. The Warship was returned safely to it's base in Sevastopol, Crimea this morning.

US intelligence says there's no evidence yet to confirm it was struck or sank by Ukraine.

@Alexander Bunin tweeted;

@YWNReporter
Lol! It was destroyed... Don't expect Russia to posses only one ship. This particular news is the fake one because Russian Defence minister reacted. Anyway, it's a war of propaganda. Nothing concern me. Na Intergalatic Police report i dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 9:14pm On May 07, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

If you are not a fool, you will know that a ship is not marked only in one side. Why are you showing us both left and right markings? Are you mad?

Are you mad? Since a ship is not marked only on one side but on both sides (which was clearly what I said and your dumb brain failed to understand what you read), Why not show me the markings on the ships they posted even if it's on one side grin

Ode

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
Dalil8:
“The next war in Europe will be between Russia and fascism, except that fascism will be called democracy.”

~ Fidel Castro

funny the EU parliament members are not elected but they called a democracy.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 9:16pm On May 07, 2022
nahr:
@Seun, nairaland mods should please ensure they do fact checks before pushing breaking news to Frontpage. Like news should be verified from major sources before gracing the front page, it makes nairaland seem less credible doing otherwise. Thank you.
i agree .
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
PeaceNexus:
That guy called Igbofam carry Ukraine-Russia matter like gala grin

Unfortunately for him, Russia isn't as weak as he thinks......While Pentagon thinks that Russia is strong, some Nigerians think that Russia is weak grin grin.

I hope that Pope Francis would be able to broker peace there having honestly identified who started the war, he would tell Zelensky some home truths.

Ukraine should not sacrifice her people to the praise and worship of the West.

I do not think that the life of one of my close friends should be exchanged with ten thousand lives of an unknown people....it's not just worth it.

No matter how many Russians are killed, it doesn't take out the agony a child faces if it's just his father that gets killed by the Russians.

Let there be peace in Ukraine, let the death cease

the funny part is that Russia has not even done mass mobilization . Ukraine is doing its 3rd mass mobilization.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
PeaceNexus:
That guy called Igbofam carry Ukraine-Russia matter like gala grin

Unfortunately for him, Russia isn't as weak as he thinks......While Pentagon thinks that Russia is strong, some Nigerians think that Russia is weak grin grin.

I hope that Pope Francis would be able to broker peace there having honestly identified who started the war, he would tell Zelensky some home truths.

Ukraine should not sacrifice her people to the praise and worship of the West.

I do not think that the life of one of my close friends should be exchanged with ten thousand lives of an unknown people....it's not just worth it.

No matter how many Russians are killed, it doesn't take out the agony a child faces if it's just his father that gets killed by the Russians.

Let there be peace in Ukraine, let the death cease

the funny part is that Russia has not even done mass mobilization . Ukraine is doing its 3rd mass mobilization.according to Russia this a special nilitary operation not a war.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

So Mariupol is your next goalpost shift?

Whenever they slam your logic on its head you immediately shift goalpost.

The question should be how come Russia still hasn't been able to capture the azovstal?

Many Russian soldiers dead and still dying.

grin grin
grin The videos of Ukrainian soldiers in the Azovstal steel plant is horrible. People with decaying bodies needing amputation.
Very sick ones constantly lieing down
No food no water under constant artillery fire and so on
U people are so cruel, edging on an army towards certain doom by the instrument of misinformation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
abeggnow:
the funny part is that Russia has not even done mass mobilization . Ukraine is doing its 3rd mass mobilization.

No dey lie na grin

Small Ukraine has caused Russia to mass Mobilize from Georgia and Syria grin

Russia is just an empty Barrel.

This mobilization is indeed testament to their massive manpower losses in Ukraine which they have been desperately trying to hide cheesy

Why mass mobilize if you are indeed losing very few men grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 9:29pm On May 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin The videos of Ukrainian soldiers in the Azovstal steel plant is horrible. People with decaying bodies needing amputation.
Very sick ones constantly lieing down
No food no water under constant artillery fire and so on

U people are so cruel, edging on an army towards certain doom by the instrument of misinformation

Yet your almighty Russian troops are unable to take the azovstal despite all you wrote above grin

Shame on such an army... Tueh

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by MangekyoAlt: 9:40pm On May 07, 2022
abeggnow:
Exactly! This is the thing I find funny as hell grin
Russia hasn't even declared war on Ukraine, or triggered their martial law, while Ukraine did theirs at the start of the war grin Ukraine has been mobilizing their entire reserves since the war started, while there are just less than 200k Russian troops, fighting in the biggest and largest country in Europe, after russia and fighting again Ukraine that currently has mobilized more than 2million troops lol.
There are reports that Russia will declare war on Ukraine during the upcoming victory. Also, for people here who probably don't know, the current population of the Russian Federation is similar to the total population of the USSR at the onset of WW2. At the end of WW2, after they Soviets suffered ~27 million dead, their armed forces had around 11.5 million people in them. That's what full mobilization for the Russian Federation looks like. Invading Russia, gets you closer to Russia beginning to mobilize. I pray Russia just doesn't mobilize in this war because that wouod spell doom for Ukraine. Also, for people like igbofam and Mr Seun himself who think Putin will back down when clearly there's nothing to lose again, though it may take longer, the russians are gonna end up having more lands than they had in January. And I mean huge chunks of land grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by MangekyoAlt: 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
Im seeing that David Dax guy who calls himself a military expert on Forbes posting rubbish for millions to read. I mean I knew he was always a western propagandist, but it's now become undeniable at this point for anyone. He's literally peddled the fake reports that this post debunked, and repackaged it for gullible people. Whoever thinks there is unbiased reporting in the west..... Hmm I don't know what to say to that person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 9:53pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

Are you mad? Since a ship is not marked only on one side but on both sides (which was clearly what I said and your dumb brain failed to understand what you read), Why not show me the markings on the ships they posted even if it's on one side grin

Ode
Your level of foolishness is astonishing. You posted two pictures and asked that they should be compared against each other, one marked at the right, the other at the left and you are now deviating to the ones posted by them. Do you know the difference between a distant image and close image?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 10:00pm On May 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Russia hasn't even declared war on Ukraine, or triggered their martial law, while Ukraine did theirs at the start of the war grin Ukraine has been mobilizing their entire reserves since the war started, while there are just less than 200k Russian troops, fighting in the biggest and largest country in Europe, after russia and fighting again Ukraine that currently has mobilized more than 2million troops lol.
There are reports that Russia will declare war on Ukraine during the upcoming victory. Also, for people here who probably don't know, the current population of the Russian Federation is similar to the total population of the USSR at the onset of WW2. At the end of WW2, after they Soviets suffered ~27 million dead, their armed forces had around 11.5 million people in them. That's what full mobilization for the Russian Federation looks like. Invading Russia, gets you closer to Russia beginning to mobilize. I pray Russia just doesn't mobilize in this war because that wouod spell doom for Ukraine. Also, for people like igbofam and Mr Seun himself who think Putin will back down when clearly there's nothing to lose again, though it may take longer, the russians are gonna end up having more lands than they had in January. And I mean huge chunks of land grin

Oga analyst Russians do not want to go to war.

Some of them in the outskirts of Moscow and St. Petersburg who are afraid of being conscripted by May 9 have started burning their conscription offices using Molotov Cocktails . (See the attached)

Funny thing is that Putin never gets new conscripts from Moscow or from St. Petersburg. He gets them from the much poorer rural areas.

He cannot utilize Moscow or St. Petersburg conscripts for fear of a backlash from the populace

Also I don't know where you pulled the 11million strong Russian military from. Currently their reserves are just 2million and their active are 850,000

They should mass mobilize abeg na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Your level of foolishness is astonishing. You posted two pictures and asked that they should be compared against each other, one marked at the right, the other at the left and you are now deviating to the ones posted by them. Do you know the difference between a distant image and close image?

Your level of foolishness is legendary.

I posted two pictures showing the markings on both sides to show the Dundee OP and your kind that the vessel has the hull number on both sides while the one he posted had no markings on one side.

My post clearly was meant to show that the Makarov is marked on both sides you doofus.

Now you are shifting to distant image grin

Regardless of distance there is a reason the vessels have very big and bold markings and that is so it can be seen from afar

Where is the marking on their own ode?

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
God bless mother Russia, God Bless & Protect Vladimir Putin.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Nova1988(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
Lol..
Fulani guy, if not for Western Technologies how you for take track your missing cows in the bush?

Your hatred and for the West doesn't change a thing about the World.

lol. without my fore fathers algebra(maths) none of what we're using today will exist.

btw, I don't hate west. why will I hate them? Did they do anything to me personally? most of my favourite people are white, they contributed massively to the modern world. so why will I hate them?

hate is a very strong word, I cannot just hate someone for no good reason, unlike some people. lipsrsealed
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Drenimarcus(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Ukraine on 4th mobilization and even national guards are being sent to the front. They all can’t stop mother Russia. Last time I checked Ukraine still wants volunteers, them slaves can go enroll.

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 11:28pm On May 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

the truth is people don't understand want national security means?? when a country feels treaten economy takes the back seat.also I don't understand the rational of Ukraine is it that they don't have any sane leader or political class??they are more after propaganda wins than actual military win or politician win.did you here their recent attack of the snake island?the losses are stagaring,1 su-24M Tactical bomber,3 mi-8 full of paratoopers ,1 su27 and 2 TB2 barak drones.for a non strategic piece of rock.wasting precious assets dey don't have.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 11:32pm On May 07, 2022
Igbofam:

No dey lie na grin

Small Ukraine has caused Russia to mass Mobilize from Georgia and Syria grin

Russia is just an empty Barrel.

This mobilization is indeed testament to their massive manpower losses in Ukraine which they have been desperately trying to hide cheesy

Why mass mobilize if you are indeed losing very few men grin
redeploying troops is not the same thing as mass mobilization.what Russia has don is redeploy troops.also Ukraine is not small .it is the second biggest country in Europe and has the second largest army in Europe.also it is an industrialized nation.are you aware the USA has never fought an industrialized nation before??apart from Germany
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 12:03am On May 08, 2022
abeggnow post=112621150:
redeploying troops is not the same thing as mass mobilization.what Russia has don is redeploy troops
.also Ukraine is not small .it is the second biggest country in Europe and has the second largest army in Europe.also it is an industrialized nation.are you aware the USA has never fought an industrialized nation before??apart from Germany

Stop capping Rubbish abeg.

Some of us are actually smarter than the average Joe cheesy

Russia carried out mobilization and not redeployment.

You Russian bots just throw words around without even knowing what they mean grin

I have helped educate you tonight... Read the attached

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 12:30am On May 08, 2022
Igbofam:

You Russian bots just throw words around without even knowing what they mean grin

saying what you don't know.according to Russian constitution the president can only mass mobilize the population if the is a war or an serious emergency.thats why media channels have been speculating that President Putin will declear war on the 9th of may.i assume you know what happens on the 9th of may in Russia Mr smarter than the average joe.also even a novice in military studies know that russia has not mass mobilized.it is every where in mass media.create time and read.google also.its easy.also how have you educated me on??in the ongoing conflict name the most important front in the east??IGNORAMUS.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 12:36am On May 08, 2022
Igbofam:

Britainʼs defense minister: Putin may announce mass mobilization on May 9 for “decisive strike”https://babel.ua/en/news/78178-britain-s-defense-minister-putin-may-announce-mass-mobilization-on-may-9-for-decisive-strike TRY TO READ
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 12:44am On May 08, 2022
abeggnow:
Britainʼs defense minister: Putin may announce mass mobilization on May 9 for “decisive strike”https://babel.ua/en/news/78178-britain-s-defense-minister-putin-may-announce-mass-mobilization-on-may-9-for-decisive-strike TRY TO READ

You are just a mega IGNORAMUS.

The difference between mobilization and MASS mobilization is just the word MASS.

MASS means he will get much more. That does not change the fact that they are MOBILIZING from Georgia and Syria to join their military in Ukraine and NOT redeploying as you so erroneously said

Make you try upgrade your educational background biko

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 12:53am On May 08, 2022
Igbofam:

You are just a mega IGNORAMUS.

The difference between mobilization and MASS mobilization is just the word MASS.

MASS means he will get much more. That does not change the fact that they are MOBILIZING from Georgia and Syria to join their military in Ukraine and NOT redeploying as you so erroneously said

Make you try upgrade your educational background biko
you have learnt a new word.you can thank me latter,lol.OGA mass mobilization of a country for war is when mobilize the whole resources of the country and shift to a war economy.also its redeploying from GEORGIA AND SYRIA not mobilizing.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 1:07am On May 08, 2022
abeggnow:
you have learnt a new word.you can thank me latter,lol.OGA mass mobilization of a country for war is when mobilize the whole resources of the country and shift to a war economy.also its redeploying from GEORGIA AND SYRIA not mobilizing.

Face palm

Chai we meet idiots everyday on this forum Sha.

Mass mobilization simply means bringing on board all military personnel be they reserves or active and also military resources to support that.

Russia Is mobilizing from Georgia because the ones in Georgia are not doing anything so are being mobilized or DEPLOYED to join the ones active in Ukraine. They are also mobilizing the ones in Syria to join those in Ukraine because the war and terrain in Ukraine is not the same in Syria. They require NEW AND DIFFERENT MILITARY RESOURCES in order to be actively effective.

You only redeploy when you want to CHANGE THEIR ROLE AS WELL AS THEIR LOCATION

As long as the ones in Syria are in a war already they are not being REDEPLOYED to another war. Since they are still going to a war in Ukraine then they are being MOBILIZED OR DEPLOYED and not REDEPLOYED.

English must be a major struggle for you as a Russian bot but be willing to learn

Below are words you can use in exchange for Redeploy. They are called SYNONYMS of Redeploy. I am sure I do not need to break down their meanings to you do I?

Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by abeggnow: 2:01am On May 08, 2022
Igbofam:

Face palm

Chai we meet idiots everyday on this forum Sha.

Mass mobilization simply means bringing on board all military personnel be they reserves or active and also military resources to support that.

Russia Is mobilizing from Georgia because the ones in Georgia are not doing anything so are being mobilized or DEPLOYED to join the ones active in Ukraine. They are also mobilizing the ones in Syria to join those in Ukraine because the war and terrain in Ukraine is not the same in Syria. They require NEW AND DIFFERENT MILITARY RESOURCES in order to be actively effective.

You only redeploy when you want to CHANGE THEIR ROLE AS WELL AS THEIR LOCATION

As long as the ones in Syria are in a war already they are not being REDEPLOYED to another war. Since they are still going to a war in Ukraine then they are being MOBILIZED OR DEPLOYED and not REDEPLOYED.

English must be a major struggle for you as a Russian bot but be willing to learn

Below are words you can use in exchange for Redeploy. They are called SYNONYMS of Redeploy. I am sure I do not need to break down their meanings to you do I?

Olodo grin
"mobilizing from Georgia"does the grammar sound right to you??i will educate you again,Russia is redeploying from Georgia ."You only redeploy when you want to CHANGE THEIR ROLE AS WELL AS THEIR LOCATION"so you have said it all.the troops in Geogia are peace keepers and in a different location which is Geogia.so now they are being deployed to Ukraine same as the troops in Syria.i most likely finished my masteres when you where in secondary school.i also doupt you have graduated from university.also you have never held a rifle in your life,on the other hand I was a commission officer in the NA.you know nothing about military terminology.infact I began military training from FORM1 what you call JSS1
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 6:10am On May 08, 2022
Igbofam:

Your level of foolishness is legendary.

I posted two pictures showing the markings on both sides to show the Dundee OP and your kind that the vessel has the hull number on both sides while the one he posted had no markings on one side.

My post clearly was meant to show that the Makarov is marked on both sides you doofus.

Now you are shifting to distant image grin

Regardless of distance there is a reason the vessels have very big and bold markings and that is so it can be seen from afar

Where is the marking on their own ode?
It is now crystal clear that your foolishness is legendary, go back to your comment and read it again. It is either your parents wasted the money invested in your education or you are a chronic liar. Read that your comment again and stop quoting me before I slap you.
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by 30secs(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2022
� why is this even front page worthy?

Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 6:59am On May 08, 2022
The West are the biggest ever purveyors of disinformation in history so I’m not surprised
Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by Igbofam: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

It is now crystal clear that your foolishness is legendary, go back to your comment and read it again. It is either your parents wasted the money invested in your education or you are a chronic liar. Read that your comment again and stop quoting me before I slap you.

Ode raised to power infinity it is clear your brain has left you body a long time ago since you find it difficult to understand anything you read.

I have never seen these levels of abject stupidity in my life before..

Chai, na your parents I pity for wasting money on your education. It would have been better if they had given it away to a mad man on the streets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) / Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.