Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) (64541 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Isokoboy(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
yes ! Big news

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2022
That guy who had his N400m he made from crypto seized should take this as a motivation to fight.

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:51pm On May 07, 2022
olatuns2017:

No worry buba go soon catch u
Let him hustle, come South Beach Miami & see real cartel money.

Get rich or die trying, max 5 years to spend 2, plus time in detention, &!personal fine to the judges account he will be out, back to the streets that made me.

Push it to the limit.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Warlord12(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2022
Stupid Efcc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
Congratulations

Kindly contact us for your CCTV and SOLAR products SALES, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE.

Contact us on
0.8.1.3.4.8.0.8.4 seven zero
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by bodaola(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by dappydozzy(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Normal thinz even corrupt politicians walk free and get away with their sins here in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

Making money from crypto investments doesn't make you a criminal or fraudster. Crypto can turn anyone into an overnight billionaire. Blockchain and tech jobs has created more opportunities than before. If you invest in good altcoins, you will become a billionaire in 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by toujurs: 7:00pm On May 07, 2022
It doesn't still change the fact that you are an internet scammer, a thief.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by cl0r0x: 7:01pm On May 07, 2022
I bet the efcc was not technically skilled enough to nail him. I know how sneaky these crypto scammers are. I have seen the kyc they submit for account verification. He is still a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:02pm On May 07, 2022
We don't know him in Crypto Valley, Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
yes very important news for you young man of his age into crypto to defeat efcc
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 07, 2022
cl0r0x:
I bet the efcc was not technically skilled enough to nail him. I know how sneaky these crypto scammers are. I have seen the kyc they submit for account verification. He is still a scammer.
help them to prove he is a scammer

10 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by rajiedreez: 7:07pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
it's a news in a country like Naija, walahi

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2022
To be wealthy legitimately is not a crime congrats

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Trendingbiz042: 7:11pm On May 07, 2022
Kimikazi2:
Who brought this piece of poop to FP

He is not the cause of your poverty life. A young guy won efcc in court worth announcing to the public so that people can have the opportunity to fight for their rights

10 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by moje4: 7:12pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
wetin concern you?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by ossaiii: 7:13pm On May 07, 2022
Sadist

incandescentena:
This is now news?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 7:16pm On May 07, 2022
cl0r0x:

Oya go and arrest him na. Hater!

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 7:16pm On May 07, 2022
IbileIfe:
We don't know him in Crypto Valley, Switzerland.

Have you ever left the shores of this country?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by minasi4841: 7:18pm On May 07, 2022
Kimikazi2:
Who brought this piece of poop to FP

Is it easy to win EFCC? This is news

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2022
bodaola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDQ8R9euPDA

Next Time, type the title of your video
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
I tire o
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?

But when the cars were seized, it was news worthy right? Anyaufu

9 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:23pm On May 07, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
I tire o

I sell lucozade boost
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
This is good news.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 7:26pm On May 07, 2022
olatuns2017:

No worry buba go soon catch u

No go find work!

Block head bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by bodaola(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Ok. Thanks for your feedback. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by bodaola(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Please subscribe to my channel.
Watch the video, like and share.

Thanks Chief smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:39pm On May 07, 2022
na dis ambush cars somebody dey brag>
na wa ooo for 9ja guys..
get a better sheet to fit your para noun>
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
bodaola:

Please subscribe to my channel.
Watch the video, like and share.

Thanks Chief smiley

Done.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Gann: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
My guy you must fight the system, all those Hausa Fulani boys wey full EFCC are on Nairaland.

Saw it with my own eyes when I went to lodge a petition, Haters, Government obtainers, no enter their trouble.
all the hausa fulani boys dey mad. them no see people wey dey buy 100m naira political pieces of papers upandan go catch. na people wey buy property wey no reach 20m dey interest them. they are all terminally madt.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.