Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) (64545 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by AMI3(m): 5:40am On May 08, 2022
Mrkcee:
Is this news?
How did this make it's way to Frontpage? undecided
To encourage you, for u not to b lazy, for u to know that u can stand for ur right.

This is an opener to every legit hussler not to succumb to injustice

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Agboola321(m): 5:55am On May 08, 2022
EFCC does not carry out proper investigation before coming to make arrests.

They arrest people based on hear say. They don't do an in-depth investigation before coming to whisk you away. Some of my friends were arrested this year. These guys aren't into anything illegal. Efcc came in by about 4am, broke into the house, beat them up and took all of them.

On getting to their zonal office, they were humiliated and later scrutinised. When it was seen they weren't into any illegal work, they released them. It was a botched work. The annoying thing was that there was no apology, nothing.

We later found out that it was someone who came to their office to report the boys. Efcc swung into action without doing enough background check on the accused.

Really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by studentofTruth: 6:27am On May 08, 2022
Beautiful. So happy for him.

But I still feel he should sue those "criminals in uniform" for illegal arrest! That unintelligent agency needs to be taught a lesson.

God bless every legit young man out there! You fight not only poverty but also the government who is determined to make sure you don't succeed. You should be celebrated!
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Mrkcee(m): 6:46am On May 08, 2022
AMI3:

To encourage you, for u not to b lazy, for u to know that u can stand for ur right.
This is an opener to every legit hussler not to succumb to injustice
True!
Congrats boss!
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Theevilone(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2022
Nawa oo it takes only small time for one’s life to turn around, I know this blord four years ago in school a Computer science student but today Obi Cubana posts him and him chills with big boys now.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
Cool stuff
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
It was news when they seized it
So it will be news now

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by anambraamaka: 7:15am On May 08, 2022
My Gee
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Cabonylewis(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by HRMK: 8:14am On May 08, 2022
NOT YET UHURU!EFCC COULD STILL DECIDE TO APPEAL THE JUDGEMENT!SIMPLY STAY CLEAN BECAUSE THE CASE COULD BE REOPENED WHENEVER THERE IS A NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU!!
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:08am On May 08, 2022
Damn!!
Nice one, they thought they can reap where they didn't sow.... We'll take it from here

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 10:32am On May 08, 2022
Good to know
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
Good news, nothing incriminating was found on him so they had no right to seize his properties in the first place
Such a useless con3 ruled by analog men..

This guy joined crypto when it was a laughable story back in the days, until we get to a generation block chain became a gold mine..Then you get begged to buy BTC, imagine you just throw small cash then to buy few, only for it to worth more than 30k dollars per one..Enemies will begin to speculate.

Blord and quite a handful of guys, are super comfortable now with Block chain business...Clean legit money without too much stress.

Block chain is raising a set of new generation younger multi millionaires..In line with digital system..

These analogue men will do anything possible to attack the younger wealthy guys...Fools!

Anyway, on before 2026, a new generation will kick start, With AI and metaverse becoming the money well...You just have to be prepared to invest in digital world fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Such a useless con3 ruled by analog men..

This guy joined crypto when it was a laughable story back in the days, until we get to a generation block chain became a gold mine..Then you get begged to buy BTC, imagine you just throw small cash then to buy few, only for it to worth more than 30k dollars per one..Enemies will begin to speculate.

Blord and quite a handful of guys, are super comfortable now with Block chain business...Clean legit money without too much stress.

Block chain is raising a set of new generation younger multi millionaires..In line with digital system..

These analogue men will do anything possible to attack the younger wealthy guys...Fools!

Anyway, on before 2026, a new generation will kick start, With AI and metaverse becoming the money well...You just have to be prepared to invest in digital world fast approaching.
wow I never knew his story and I'm sure most people don't, thanks for bringing it up

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
wow I never knew his story and I'm sure most people don't, thanks for bringing it up
A lot of guys became multi millionaires that year Bitcoin went high like a smoke..

You have people comfortably sitting on 100s of millions from small money invested.

Nowadays, some young guys can't even move around town without police flagging them down every 10mins..Like aren't they aware legit clean money had gone digital?

Our police men need orientation...If not any serious person can obtain them from legal damages.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2022
Munzy14:

A lot of guys became multi millionaires that year Bitcoin went high like a smoke..

You have people comfortably sitting on 100s of millions from small money invested.

Nowadays, some young guys can't even move around town without police flagging them down every 10mins..Like aren't they aware legit clean money had gone digital?
Some guys are busy buying Shiba lol hoping it will explode like btc I wish them luck investing is all about taking risks and hoping for the best. The main reason guys with btc are usually flagged down is due to money laundering.
Coins are not legal tenders in most countries so they cannot be regulated and the main reason it's not a legal tender here in Nigeria is people most of the people in power are ignorant about it or they don't see it as a way to launder their loot because its largely unregulated.

Our police men need orientation...If not any serious person can obtain them from legal damages.

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:04pm On May 08, 2022
incandescentena:
This is now news?
yes because he defeated EFCC of APC and youths Oppresor government.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:08pm On May 08, 2022
Kimikazi2:
Who brought this piece of poop to FP
Google is your friend
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by httpfelix: 5:16pm On May 08, 2022
Make the matter tear rich this level first Vawvulence

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by eevely: 6:27pm On May 08, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by eevely: 6:32pm On May 08, 2022
eevely:
Congratulations to him
get 1 gigabyte at the rate of 350, 2 gigabyte for 700 naira
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by SaintUlot: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
melonsgroup:
please I need a good Samaritan to teach me on how to trade and make money with bitcoin, am very serious about it please....... God bless.

I can train you, but it ain't free
Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by melonsgroup: 5:09pm On May 09, 2022
SaintUlot:

I can train you, but it ain't free
agreed but when I start making money on Bitcoin I'll pay you

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) by SaintUlot: 6:37pm On May 09, 2022
melonsgroup:
agreed but when I start making money on Bitcoin I'll pay you

Funny you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.