Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS (848 Views)

2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by ScamHunter: 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
It is sad seeing how people that have lived peacefully for centuries are increasingly divided by Nigeria. The so-called South-south is comprised of more than 50% Igbos. At least, three other tribes of the South-South, the Efiks, the Ibibios and the Annangs are ancestral cousins to Ndigbo. What we have failed to realize is that we cannot make progress in an environment of rancor. The reason the Nigerian state is taking us for granted is our party spirit and the division among us. Also, we should be aware that the Nigerian political class do not represent the people. The Nigerian constitution has made sure of that. That is why they can afford 100 million each for presidential indication of interest but cannot provide the basic needs of their peoples. That is why there are no seaports in PHC, Calabar and Warri. That is why they can pipe our oil to the north but cannot pipe water to our homes. That is why the oil wells are mostly owned by the northerners. The status quo satisfies the rest of the country because all the wealth being stolen are from us. This is why the SE and SS should forge a common front. Remember that our peoples lived in peace before this division by Nigeria. This must not continue. State creation is an instrument of division and we should look beyond that. You cannot in the real sense arrogate state nativity to yourself over tribe. It is an artificial creation by the oppressors of our peoples. The beneficiaries of our division are the parasites and scavengers who contribute nothing to the wealth being looted in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Sergio104(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2022
Bro just leave the south south people for now.

Stop attracting unnecessary insult.

In due time, everything will speak for itself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by BloomingDale(f): 1:22pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by successmatters(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

I said it, you are a fulani impostor.
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
BloomingDale:
blame it on Ijaws or blame it on the Igbos?

Igbos map us into biafla without our knowledge and you saying we shouldn't resist the biafla to only south east..

Blame brainless ibo biafra agitators not Ijaws

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by jom28gy(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

just imagine, this is exactly what writer have just pointed out, the same your doing,

1 Like

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by OBALOLA55(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

I said it, you are a fulani impostor.
I THOUGHT AS MUCH

1 Like

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2022
Niger delta Republic will come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Sergio104(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2022
jom28gy:
just imagine, this is exactly what writer have just pointed out, the same your doing,

I know what I'm saying.

Well the ball is on you guy's court.

Watch how this thread will go with insult against ndiIgbo.

We know our brothers offline, but here is an anonymous forum and anybody can claim "we the South South" just to throw his stone to Igbos.

So the best we can do is just to neglect all for now.
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2022
Ijaw Republic will saved us.. we do not have to aligned with any region for freedom..

If south east want to unite with south south, then , they should come and let fight for niger delta Republic together..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Sergio104(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2022
Captain8:
Ijaw Republic will saved us.. we do not have to aligned with any region for freedom..

If south east want to unite with south south, then , they should come and let fight for niger delta Republic together..

Speak for your little slimy ijaw alone @your second paragraph

There's nothing like "Niger Delta republic"
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 07, 2022
Well, loaves must be divided...I daresay...
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Ekpeitit(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
Shut up,South South are fine,speak for yourself and South East.
We had a president and we may have another one in 2023.
Biafra people have no idea how to play politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Speak for your little slimy ijaw alone @your second paragraph

There's nothing like "Niger Delta republic"
Ijaw spanned from Yoruba western to igbo eastern.. Ijaw is not slim.. Ijaw population is equal to that of igbos.. don't believe useless nigeria that tagged us minority..

Niger delta Republic once exist,so we are capable of re-actualizing it again..

Adaka Boro declared niger delta Republic.. if you igbous want unity,then stopped biafre and join niger delta Republic...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Laggafin: 1:57pm On May 07, 2022
Aint u guys tired of dis tribal bants? I mean im igbo but hav realized wat is wil be and wat is not wil not be. So why not chanel ur lives to somtin prodctiv cuz this politicians aint divided. They al very united in looting us to death. I mean how did obasanjo presidency epp the west or jonathan epp his fellow ijaw or devolop bayelsa nor de herder present in aso rock now epp his north now ravaged by al kinds of evil.. So pls lets begin to use our brains productvly and shun al dis empty ethnic bants dat de politicians has used efectively to distract us from de main issues

1 Like

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2022
Laggafin:
Aint u guys tired of dis tribal bants? I mean im igbo but hav realized wat is wil be and wat is not wil not be. So why not chanel ur lives to somtin prodctiv cuz this politicians aint divided. They al very united in looting us to death. I mean how did obasanjo presidency epp the west or jonathan epp his fellow ijaw or devolop bayelsa nor de herder present in aso rock now epp his north now ravaged by al kinds of evil.. So pls lets begin to use our brains productvly and shun al dis empty ethnic bants dat de politicians has used efectively to distract us from de main issues

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Laggafin: 2:16pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Captain8 post=112606687][/quote] watz meaning of images u sent
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by ScamHunter: 2:34pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

We share a lot in common with our brothers in the SS, even if some are blind to see that we are being cheated due to divide and conquer that the rest of the country enjoy. One of the most uniting SS person I know on this forum is Basterdlyrich. Even though he is Ijaw, he sees through tricks of people outside SE and SS in the marginalization of our peoples. So even with the insults, many of them will wake up sooner than later. After all, someone like Saro Wiwa realized what Ndigbo told him was right. The rest will. It's just a matter of time. Jow do you even know that these monikers dividing Ndigbo and southern minorities are actually from the regions?

1 Like

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

We share a lot in common with our brothers in the SS, even if some are blind to see that we are being cheated due to divide and conquer that the rest of the country enjoy. One of the most uniting SS person I know on this forum is Basterdlyrich. Even though he is Ijaw, he sees through tricks of people outside SE and SS in the marginalization of our peoples. So even with the insults, many of them will wake up sooner than later. After all, someone like Saro Wiwa realized what Ndigbo told him was right. The rest will. It's just a matter of time. Jow do you even know that these monikers dividing Ndigbo and southern minorities are actually from the regions?
that guy you mentioned is never Ijaw... We have challenged him many occasions to speak Ijaw with us or at least type messages in Ijaw with us,but he could not...

He is well known igbo man claiming Ijaw,just to buy us into biafla..

We have also asked of where in Ijaw he come from,but he had no answer to give us..

Even his attitude of romancing igbo shows Ijaw blood is not in him...

Have you ever seen one Ijaw person behaving like him?

We Ijaw knew ourselves..we meet one another in different meetings and on organizations,but that bastardlrish face no show..

He is not Ijaw for once..

He is igbo unity begger,we knew his type...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2022
No Igbo in the South South.
MARRYING AN IGBO HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THING OT SHAME TO ALL NIGER DELTA TRIBES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS TILL THIS DAY

Asaba Man Responds On Facebook To Asaba Is Igbo Claims

Asaba Inlaw: "In This Whole World You Couldn’t Find Anyone To Marry But An Igbo"

Short story: One of my earliest and most persistent memories is this - near my village, 1 kilometer from Asaba, was a camp where people lived.
Who are they I asked - “Wa bu Ndigbo” I was told. Translation: “They are Igbos”.
I was confused. Aren’t we Igbos, but I said nothing.
Another occasion I heard some commotion in the direction of the camp. Oh don’t be worried I was told. They are Igbos. Again so thought but we are igbos!

Fast forward 3 decades.
A friend of mine from Aba who married from Asaba, over a beer told me “I can’t get over Asaba people. During my native law, my wife’s people kept abusing her in the same language I spoke. They kept saying ‘so in this whole world, you couldn’t find anyone to marry but an Igbo?’”
These are true accounts.
People from my area… even the indigenes of ONITSHA (I’ve been told) consider themselves Not Igbo.
I grew up seeing my people refer to others as “Those Igbo people”.
I have just learnt that the phrase “Igbo enwere Eze” was coined by core Igbos to separate themselves from the Onitsha indigenes…
Following that logic, Asaba nwere eze .... kedụ ka ọ ga-esi bụrụ igbo?
ka anyi biri n’udo nwanne m nwoke
m zuru ikpe m

It’s not an issue to be swept under the carpet. We need to consider it seriously.

Just because everyone in America speaks English doesn’t change their ancestry (some are of German, Italian, Russian, African, Chinese ancestry...).
Ancestry can only be determined scientifically by DNA analysis. My sister discovered she has ancestors from Mali, Senega... of course!! The river Niger flows through those nations before it passes the shores of my village which sits on the West Bank of the Niger net Asaba.

Bottom line, you cannot teach a man how to write with his left hand in old age.
The real issue is why so many Igbo speaking people reject the idea they’re Igbo. (Like some Egyptians in an interview I watched - who can’t understand why they’re considered Africans at all!).
Let’s have an academic discussion why!
We may learn valuable lessons.
��‍♂️�
Good morning.

*****The heavy cannibal lines on below map indicate the limits of Igbo land and culture. All who fall outside the cannibal line are not Igbos. Plain to see.

This is a response to this mumu post

https://www.nairaland.com/7112529/origin-agbor-obi-agbor

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2022
No Igbo in the South South. Look well at this pre-colonial map. Then study a little anthropology.
South South is well outside the cannibal map. Anthropology would conclude they could never be Igbo. Not even Asaba is Igbo

And then look at South Cameroon departure from Nigeria fleeing Igbo as the one and only reason.

Igbo rejection in the SouthSouth is thousands of years old.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Proudlyomonna: 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
Captain8:
blame it on Ijaws or blame it on the Igbos?

Igbos map us into biafla without our knowledge and you saying we shouldn't resist the biafla to only south east..

Blame brainless ibo biafra agitators not Ijaws

Point of correction,Igbo as a tribe did not map you into anything,ipob a sect did.
Ipob's leader is just a ranting madman who's tongue is always on the loose.
I dare you to start mentioning the Igbos that have openly come out to say that Ijaw must be part of Biafra.
Sensible Igbos don't do nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
Captain8:
Niger delta Republic will come

1 Like

Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by ScamHunter: 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Captain8:
that guy you mentioned is never Ijaw... We have challenged him many occasions to speak Ijaw with us or at least type messages in Ijaw with us,but he could not...

He is well known igbo man claiming Ijaw,just to buy us into biafla..

We have also asked of where in Ijaw he come from,but he had no answer to give us..

Even his attitude of romancing igbo shows Ijaw blood is not in him...

Have you ever seen one Ijaw person behaving like him?

We Ijaw knew ourselves..we meet one another in different meetings and on organizations,but that bastardlrish face no show..

He is not Ijaw for once..

He is igbo unity begger,we knew his type...

You're not making sense my friend. No Igbo man wants to be in the same country with Ijaw. What we are saying is that Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Ogoni and other minorities are cheated. You claim to love Ijaw but did nothing when Jonathan was schemed out. You claim Ijaw but all oil wells in Ijaw areas are owned by northerners yet you're ranting. As you may have noticed, the tribes I mentioned that have same ancestry do not include Ijaw. What we are saying is unity to avoid cheating but it makes no sense to you. All Igbos that know what they're doing want IGBO ONLY county and not anything to do with your Ijaw. Meanwhile, enjoy the cheating but I wasn't addressing your type but sensible people from SE and SS of which Igbo comprise a large chunk of SS.
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by chigator2: 7:42pm On May 07, 2022
Umuigbo let's leave other people and discussions for now and focus on helping ourselves.
Doing Some kind things are belittling at this point.
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by ScamHunter: 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
chigator2:
Umuigbo let's leave other people and discussions for now and focus on helping ourselves.
Doing Some kind things are belittling at this point.
I agree with you, but we still need to unite all Igbos in the SS and NC to be formidable. Being isolated as SE is distracting. Dont you think so?
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by chigator2: 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

I agree with you, but we still need to unite all Igbos in the SS and NC to be formidable. Being isolated as SE is distracting. Dont you think so?

Are you Hitler, would you force people to do something against their will. If they chose to identify with us, they would be making moves towards that not the other round.

And who says we need them to be formidable, you have forgotten so soon where we came from
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by bomb24: 8:43pm On May 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
No Igbo in the South South.
MARRYING AN IGBO HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THING OT SHAME TO ALL NIGER DELTA TRIBES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS TILL THIS DAY

Asaba Man Responds On Facebook To Asaba Is Igbo Claims

Asaba Inlaw: "In This Whole World You Couldn’t Find Anyone To Marry But An Igbo"

Short story: One of my earliest and most persistent memories is this - near my village, 1 kilometer from Asaba, was a camp where people lived.
Who are they I asked - “Wa bu Ndigbo” I was told. Translation: “They are Igbos”.
I was confused. Aren’t we Igbos, but I said nothing.
Another occasion I heard some commotion in the direction of the camp. Oh don’t be worried I was told. They are Igbos. Again so thought but we are igbos!

Fast forward 3 decades.
A friend of mine from Aba who married from Asaba, over a beer told me “I can’t get over Asaba people. During my native law, my wife’s people kept abusing her in the same language I spoke. They kept saying ‘so in this whole world, you couldn’t find anyone to marry but an Igbo?’”
These are true accounts.
People from my area… even the indigenes of ONITSHA (I’ve been told) consider themselves Not Igbo.
I grew up seeing my people refer to others as “Those Igbo people”.
I have just learnt that the phrase “Igbo enwere Eze” was coined by core Igbos to separate themselves from the Onitsha indigenes…
Following that logic, Asaba nwere eze .... kedụ ka ọ ga-esi bụrụ igbo?
ka anyi biri n’udo nwanne m nwoke
m zuru ikpe m

It’s not an issue to be swept under the carpet. We need to consider it seriously.

Just because everyone in America speaks English doesn’t change their ancestry (some are of German, Italian, Russian, African, Chinese ancestry...).
Ancestry can only be determined scientifically by DNA analysis. My sister discovered she has ancestors from Mali, Senega... of course!! The river Niger flows through those nations before it passes the shores of my village which sits on the West Bank of the Niger net Asaba.

Bottom line, you cannot teach a man how to write with his left hand in old age.
The real issue is why so many Igbo speaking people reject the idea they’re Igbo. (Like some Egyptians in an interview I watched - who can’t understand why they’re considered Africans at all!).
Let’s have an academic discussion why!
We may learn valuable lessons.
��‍♂️�
Good morning.

*****The heavy cannibal lines on below map indicate the limits of Igbo land and culture. All who fall outside the cannibal line are not Igbos. Plain to see.

This is a response to this mumu post

https://www.nairaland.com/7112529/origin-agbor-obi-agbor

Lol, Anthropology of what?

Basden, Captain crow, Shon e.t.c who carryout researches and documented their travellings around Igbo-Land never talked about anything relating to "Cannibalism" in Igbo land.

Drop your source/link to that map!

2) Igbos make up a bulk of SS. Enuani, owa, umenede-Ika axis and aboh of delta state are proud Igbos. we also have Igbos in cross river, Akwa ibom, rivers ( opobo, bonny, egbema, obigbo and Ndoni). It a hard pill that an Inconsequencial wasted excreta Like you will have to swallow! or take a rat poison and end your worthless existence

3) we Igbos pride ourselves as 'great' tribe. we have conquered all spheres of live.you guys are the least desirable element for an Igbo man or woman to get down with...it is an aberration for an inferior element like you to make such assertion..

You counter this my fact by first; telling me your tribe.

know your boundaries.
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Tinubuadvocate: 8:50pm On May 07, 2022
Lamentation here and there .
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Captain8(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're not making sense my friend. No Igbo man wants to be in the same country with Ijaw. What we are saying is that Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Ogoni and other minorities are cheated. You claim to love Ijaw but did nothing when Jonathan was schemed out. You claim Ijaw but all oil wells in Ijaw areas are owned by northerners yet you're ranting. As you may have noticed, the tribes I mentioned that have same ancestry do not include Ijaw. What we are saying is unity to avoid cheating but it makes no sense to you. All Igbos that know what they're doing want IGBO ONLY county and not anything to do with your Ijaw. Meanwhile, enjoy the cheating but I wasn't addressing your type but sensible people from SE and SS of which Igbo comprise a large chunk of SS.
you were making a good post but end it with rubbish..u b mumu fr dat last statement..
For your information, there is no igbo in ss,,,so keep your wishful thinking to yourself..nama
Re: Nigeriaá Divide And Conquer Against SE And SS by Transcriber: 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Funny thread cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Are All Blasphemers" - David Hundeyin / High Tension In PDP As S/east Bigwigs—abaribe, Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Ors, Resig / PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.