Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement (841 Views)

How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Stanweezy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please my NL people, the PVC I have is the one I registered in 2011, and I have been using it for each of the general election conducted (2011, 2015 and 2019) few months after 2019 general election I relocated to another state.

My issue is that:

1. The card is already worn out but the details like VIN I have it on my diary.

2. I use the VIN details to do voter transfer and which was successful.

3. Can I use the card like that and vote in the new location since I have done voter transfer?

4. I don't know if card reader will capture the card since its worn out?

5. Or do I need to get it changed

Thank you

Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Enskynelson(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you did a transfer, you are required to go to their office, do capturing and be offered another PVC. What did you mean by "it was successful"?
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Ebubu: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:
If you did a transfer, you are required to go to their office, do capturing and be offered another PVC. What did you mean by "it was successful"?
i lost my previous pvc but have the images on my phone. can i request for another one online ?
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Stanweezy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

Another capturing again?, but I was asked to put a new picture during online transfer processes.

Mind you I didn't do new registration
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Stanweezy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
i lost my previous pvc but have the images on my phone. can i request for another one online ?

What I meant by successful is because I have a print out of the new polling unit different from the one I used to vote before and my new picture is their

Below it was stated that the tranfer was successful

Someone should enlighten more on this because I thought the biometric capturing is for people that did fresh registration.

Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Enskynelson(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stanweezy:

Another capturing again?, but I was asked to put a new picture during online transfer processes.

Mind you I didn't do new registration
YES. If you did apply for a transfer, you are required to print that application and take to their office for another capturing (finger prints) and you will wait for another PVC. That renders your old card invalid.
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Enskynelson(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
Yes... I think you can apply for a transfer and follow the same process I suggested for OP.
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Enskynelson(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lalasticlala.... Come and help push this. This is the only way we can have a say in the election.
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Stanweezy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

YES. If you did apply for a transfer, you are required to print that application and take to their office for another capturing (finger prints) and you will wait for another PVC. That renders your old card invalid.

I'm in Abuja currently although the voters card was transfered to Anambra from Abia State

Can I do the capturing in Abuja here??
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Enskynelson(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stanweezy:

I'm in Abuja currently although the voters card was transfered to Anambra from Abia State

Can I do the capturing in Abuja here??
I don't think so. I was in the same shoe as you are now. I was directed to capture in the State I transferred to.
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Stanweezy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

I don't think so. I was in the same shoe as you are now. I was directed to capture in the State I transferred to.

That would be impossible, I can't go back for capturing now, what happened to the finger print in the old card that is on their data base?

The finger print capturing should be for people that did fresh registration.
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Enskynelson(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stanweezy:

That would be impossible, I can't go back for capturing now, what happened to the finger print in the old card that is on their data base?

The finger print capturing should be for people that did fresh registration.
I called my friend who works with INEC and he told me exactly what I told you. If you think it's not correct, let's wait for suggestions from other persons.
Re: PVC Registration, Transfer And Replacement by Stanweezy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

I called my friend who works with INEC and he told me exactly what I told you. If you think it's not correct, let's wait for suggestions from other persons.

No problem, thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Were Really The Achievements Of Peter Obi In Anambra When He Was Governor? / Why Is Peter Obi Living In Tinubu’s Slave Camp And Not Anambra? / Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.