Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! (1544 Views)

Breaking News!! It Has Started / Breaking News: It Is Now Confirmed That Tinubu Is Sick. / EKO Atlantic Has Erected Fences To Keep Nigerians Out. Is This Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by Caleb17: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
As I was eating Agbado this Evening and going through my phone, I came across a post in our beloved Nairaland that South East Youths rejected Peter Obi and Backed Tinubu. I searched in vain for the faces of those Patriotic Nigerians. That apart, There is one question that has been bordering my mind for over One Thousand seconds ago. The question goes like this. WHO OWNS THE NATION NEWSPAPERS? While you ponder on the answer, come and enjoy this sweet Agbado with me while I while I call my Lawyer for an urgent matter! The a***l must collect WOTOWOTO. Abeg na joke I dey joke oh.

Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by successmatters(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by dubra: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Agbado and cassava farmer grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by Caleb17: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol. Dubra, I am a PROUD FARMER. grin grin I advocate that Nigeria should go back to agriculture instead of over depending on exports from Crude Oil and Borrowing From China and other countries.
dubra:
Agbado and cassava farmer grin grin
Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
a useless condemned criminal bastard agbado munching gorilla

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by Viscuz: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
We dey game

1 Like

Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by SmellyNyash: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin . of course, its Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Please Who Owns The Newspaper That Reported This Good News? It's Urgent! by Naijanascam: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Low-key Campaigning For Atiku / Obi's Latest Foolish Idea: Increase Interests Rates To Tackle Inflation / "The Money Atiku Stole Is Enough To Feed 300m People For 400yrs"- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.