Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) (689 Views)

Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) / Day 2: Stay At Home: Lady Butchers A Dog Brutally. The Hunger Is Real!!! / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) by Bobbiee: 2:31pm On May 07, 2022
I just witnessed something horrible. But first I must touch on something.

So, the videos making the rounds of girls having sex with dogs may seem repulsive to you for a whole different reason. But has anyone considered the fact that these girls and the dog handlers are sexually, physically abusing the dogs?

Such things are usually glossed over in Nigeria: Animal rights. I mean, even human rights is often times neglected so why should anyone care about the animals?

But someone has to speak on their behalf. You can do whatever you want amongst yourselves, but please treat animals with the respect they deserve. It is repulsive, abhorring to see people treating animals like trash just because they can. I've witnessed it on many occasions, and such people aren't designated as "Sick and Twisted" unlike those having sex with dogs for money.

Fact is, if you're abusing animals in any way or form, you are sick and Twisted. Because an animal abuser would sooner rather than later go on to abuse other people. There is a psychological disconnect between the right and wrong warning signs that tells such a person that harming others is bad.

Please, we may be Nigerians but we must not be savages.

Now back to the horrible thing I witnessed. Something, unfortunately, most of you would laugh at.
See, a friend I know breeds rabbits. She posted a video of her repeatedly whacking a rabbit on the head with a broomstick. The rabbit even tried defending itself despite it being grossly unmatched. People were finding it funny. To me, It was infuriating and heart wrenching, but stuff like this happens all the time.

IT NEEDS TO STOP!

The video she made:
https://youtube.com/shorts/00QCmg97W4w?feature=share
Re: Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) by suffering: 2:28am On May 08, 2022
Nairalanders can never for once have sense.
Re: Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:54am On May 08, 2022
Oyigboupdate...
Re: Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) by Bobbiee: 10:41am On May 08, 2022
suffering:
Nairalanders can never for once have sense.

What do you mean? Do you support this?
Re: Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) by suffering: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Bobbiee:

What do you mean? Do you support this?
Apart from it, Nairalanders can never for once have sense.
Re: Rabbit Brutally Flogged with Broom By Owner Until It Defends Itself (video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2022
suffering:
Apart from it, Nairalanders can never for once have sense.

Am telling you.. Nairalanders don't know how to have sense

(1) (Reply)

My Dog Is Sick, I Need Help / 100%pure Boerboel Puppies For Sale / Vet Docs Want Better Labs For Diagnosing Animal Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.