Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Relocation To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Abuja (509 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Abuja by KingClavi(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2022
Hello NL.
Please I want to relocate to Abuja from a south-south state.

I'm still young but growing old soon. I've got no job yet because I've not done my NYSC to look for any, although I graduated since 2019.

But for survival, I'm into mini importation business and website design which is really my major source of income so far.

My reason of relocation is simple. I just need a change of environment as I don't have gf or wife to worry about and also have better chances of getting a job or at least proper connections for my unborn kids (2 boys & 2 girls) grin

From what I've read on the internet, I discovered Abuja is expensive (some parts). So I'd really want to hear from the inhabitants of the city.

I'm considering influencing my NYSC (if any) to Abuja when it arises.
I just need to relocate to Abuja.

Which part of Abuja can I stay and experience affordable housing, feeding and life in general?

Thanks for your input
Re: Relocation To Abuja by shaggy007(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2022
All your money will go to rent.

That's the only expensive thing in Abuja.

What's your rent budget?

Let me advice you in the area to stay.
Re: Relocation To Abuja by okeysoninv: 4:21pm On May 07, 2022
shaggy007:

What's your rent budget?

stop discouraging him Abuja rent is moderate. Cut your coat according to ur size. Lagos rent is more than Abuja.. with Lagos exorbitant high agent rate and other associate fee.
Re: Relocation To Abuja by shaggy007(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
okeysoninv:
stop discouraging him Abuja rent is moderate. Cut your coat according to ur size. Lagos rent is more than Abuja.. with Lagos exorbitant high agent rate and other associate fee.

Kindly offer your advice to the OP and stop disturbing me.

I clearly asked him his budget so that I'll tell him which area to stay in.

Olodo ITK.
Re: Relocation To Abuja by KingClavi(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
shaggy007:

What's your rent budget?

100-150k
Re: Relocation To Abuja by leonard002(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2022
Karu, Nyanya, Mararaba. Etc
Re: Relocation To Abuja by ThatsONYI: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
shaggy007:

What's your rent budget?

shocked

Same Abuja, a broke rapper like me stays? I mean, so broke - I ain't got $40 in my account yet I'm still surviving (thank GOD).

You just gotta spend wisely bro.
Re: Relocation To Abuja by ThatsONYI: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
KingClavi:

100-150k

shocked

Gwagwalada would do.

Depending on the neighborhood, you choose to stay.
Re: Relocation To Abuja by PerfectStranger(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please anyone residing in Lagos should assist me with accommodation for a while, the moment I get a job I’ll discharge. I’m a cool headed guy from the south, tnx

(1) (Reply)

Visa Refusal; You Can Appeal To It Overturned. / Academic References (pls Help Out) / A Flight Attendant Yasser Saleh Al Yazidi Has Died After Suffering A Heart Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.