Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Systemic Spot Trading Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Systemic Spot Trading Strategy (258 Views)

Starting Small - Can You Start SPOT Trading On Binance With $10 / Best Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy, 99.99% High Win Profits Accuracy / Binance Spot Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Systemic Spot Trading Strategy by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2022
SYSTEMIC SPOT TRADING MASTERED. (From my LinkedIn post)

No Skill I learned and mastered that I failed to train people. of course for a token.

One of such was Cryptocurrency trading which I reluctantly agreed when a friend drew me to it trying for 2 years.

When I decided to hop in, I looked at the Interface of Binance platform and created my trading system.

I used some period to look at some tokens over a period and classified them based of returns.

Then I will spread my funds in bits across over 300 tokens with best performing tokens getting larger share, and they work together as a unit and reflecting in the Wallet balance.

it is easy to see the results. in few minutes one can make obvious gains through systemic rise.

I So much understood the system such that I can sell off in a minute and keep my gains in stable USDT.

or, as soon as a token shows up on the gainers chart amassing sufficient gains, I sell off and set a Buy Order in case it goes trough.

Yes, a token peaks and falls. One can ride that.

Ploughing profits into Swaps. Such that i thought Binance would flag me.

I made lots of money. And ended up teaching the person that introduced it to me, that technique.

300 tokens working as a single (token) built-up system is one of my greatest discoveries. I am a System Builder.

I still teach. Over WhatsApp for a token and One-on-One.

Re: Systemic Spot Trading Strategy by fennels007(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

15 Smart Ways To Invest In Nigeria / Guys Pls Beware Of These Loan Scammers!!! / For Nigerian Affiliate Marketers Who Want To Make Their First Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.