Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) (331 Views)

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / I'm In Lagos Or I'm At Lagos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) by Abasman007: 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
Hello my name Is Abas. I am a student of the university if porthacourt... The strike is currently making things hard for me.

I have a talent, I can make UAVs . And while school was in session i had started running around to work on a UAV.. because I am a course rep and I have connections that could have helped me win a scholarship if (when) the aircraft flew.. because I knew I had no money to continue.. the strike has hit hard and my rent is expired and I don't have any means of going back to school..

Re: Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) by Abasman007: 5:07pm On May 07, 2022
More pictures

Re: Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2022
Bros,if you are talented,creative or ingenious,you will be one among many young Nigerians like that.
Bros,go and start learning a skill to support yourself for now,when the scholarship finally comes,you pursue your academic dreams and if it doesn't you are already building yourself financially.
It was in the 60s to early 90s that people get scholarship on merit from FG,now you have to know someone in addition to being intelligent.
Re: Help Me Win A Scholarship... I'm At The Verge Of Dropping Out (project pictures) by Abasman007: 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
Greatzeus:
Bros,if you are talented,creative or ingenious,you will be one among many young Nigerians like that.
Bros,go and start learning a skill to support yourself for now,when the scholarship finally comes,you pursue your academic dreams and if it doesn't you are already building yourself financially.
It was in the 60s to early 90s that people get scholarship on merit from FG,now you have to know someone in addition to being intelligent.
I do not have money to learn a skill sir... I'm ready to do anything to save myself..

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registeration For Benin(edo) Residents / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! / International University Of Applied Sciences Scholarships Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.