Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points (12595 Views)

MFM PMCH May 2021 Prayer Points – Power Must Change Hands / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by 1875omenk: 7:30am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by slivertongue: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by michresakidjo(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
A white man when he saw MFM prayer.. He was shocked. He confessed that truthfully they are strange but They are bombs.
Unfortunately here are black men whose forebears had slaughtered.. Shed blood of innocents to idols criticizing What they no nothing about.

Here they are Who think their education is enough to prepare them for what life thrown out. Life itself is woven out of spirituality.

If you're in your early twenties and you don't fight now. You will die praying when you should be resting.

By the time the enemies make move destroy you... You will find your way to any bookshop and Grab a copy of Prayer Rain or listen to Olukoya messages. Don't be ignorant.

Please does anyone know how I can download the Hymns. I so much love MFM. I can't trade that Man Of God. Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya for a diamond. May God continue to refill him with more anointing in seven folds. Amen.

1 Like

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by judedwriter(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2022
Wow mfm shocked

I remember in my undergraduate days when I was an antendee of the headquarters church at

Yaba... It was fire for fire!

I don't pray mfm prayers anymore, I believe more in the power of God's Word. God's Word will never be unfulfilled.

1 Like

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by MightyHand(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2022
Only those who see beyond this physical realm can comprehend to what is happening in MFM prayer session...
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Ochoiho: 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
expert1:
Are you sure you are not sex starved during those period you are having such sleep?

Not every sex in the dream is demonic o.

No pun intended.
Not at all, it happened some night after physical sex with my wife.
It was a terrible attack but I thank God for deliverance.

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by vital1: 7:02pm On May 08, 2022
MFM is not the church for you to go to as a born again. Their doctrine is not in line with the preaching of the Lord Jesus Christ. I lost my marriage and everything I own because of this church. Go and read Mathew 5, 6 and 7 the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ. Bless those who curse you, pray for your enemies. Allow God to fight for you. The battle is not yours, it's of the Lord. Never promote hatred in your life. Don't allow Satan to manipulate you. Thank God for restoring things to me gradually now. But my candid advice to any one. Run away from that church.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by God2man2again(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2022
vital1:
MFM is not the church for you to go to as a born again. Their doctrine is not in line with the preaching of the Lord Jesus Christ. I lost my marriage and everything I own because of this church. Go and read Mathew 5, 6 and 7 the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ. Bless those who curse you, pray for your enemies. Allow God to fight for you. The battle is not yours, it's of the Lord. Never promote hatred in your life. Don't allow Satan to manipulate you. Thank God for restoring things to me gradually now. But my candid advice to any one. Run away from that church.

Are you saying that when you were in MFM nothing good happened in your life?
Were you not giving testimony when you were in MFM?
Are you putting all the problem in your marriage on MFM?
MFM is the reason why you lost your marriage.
You believed you are not the problem despite the fact we know as married men that no marriage is perfect and that no two human beings can live together without one issue or the other but you put all the blame on MFM.

No church is perfect. The perfect church is in heaven.

Let me ask you, are you saying the Church you are attending now is faultless? No problem, all is well, enjoyment galore is reigning. Lie!
Blatant lie!

Now, let's go to the Chapter you mentioned, Matthew 5,6,7.
These are sermons on the mountain directly from JESUS.
Christians are not supposed to curse human beings but the same JESUS issued curses in Matthew 23:13" But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that entering to go in"

The word "Woe" is a terrible word in the dictionary.

Human beings are to be loved but MFM is fighting spiritual battles not human beings except reprobates or devil incarnate.

Ephesians 6 :12 and 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

Paul preached about love in 1 Corinthians 13 but he made the agent of darkness blind for a season.

Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 1:6
"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;"

The book of Psalms is even more dangerous than some prayers in MFM.
Psalm 35 and Psalm 109 are so very dangerous prayers from the man after God's heart, David.

Progress will be difficult if we continue to blame: leaders, members, Church, nations, friends, families, sister, aunty, father, mother except our ourselves.

Point the finger to yourself, first, then you can see clearly on how to find solution to your problem.

God bless you Sir.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by AngelicBeing: 11:42pm On May 08, 2022
God2man2again:

Are you saying that when you were in MFM nothing good happened in your life?
Were you not giving testimony when you were in MFM?
Are you putting all the problem in your marriage on MFM?
MFM is the reason why you lost your marriage.
You believed you are not the problem despite the fact we know as married men that no marriage is perfect and that no two human beings can live together without one issue or the other but you put all the blame on MFM.

No church is perfect. The perfect church is in heaven.

Let me ask you, are you saying the Church you are attending now is faultless? No problem, all is well, enjoyment galore is reigning. Lie!
Blatant lie!

Now, let's go to the Chapter you mentioned, Matthew 5,6,7.
These are sermons on the mountain directly from JESUS.
Christians are not supposed to curse human beings but the same JESUS issued curses in Matthew 23:13" But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that entering to go in"

The word "Woe" is a terrible word in the dictionary.

Human beings are to be loved but MFM is fighting spiritual battles not human beings except reprobates or devil incarnate.

Ephesians 6 :12 and 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

Paul preached about love in 1 Corinthians 13 but he made the agent of darkness blind for a season.

Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 1:6
"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;"

The book of Psalms is even more dangerous than some prayers in MFM.
Psalm 35 and Psalm 109 are so very dangerous prayers from the man after God's heart, David.

Progress will be difficult if we continue to blame: leaders, members, Church, nations, friends, families, sister, aunty, father, mother except our ourselves.

Point the finger to yourself, first, then you can see clearly on how to find solution to your problem.

God bless you Sir.

Gbamsulotely, God has enemies, Jesus Christ also has enemies, Apostle Paul had enemies and David said in Psalm 68 verses 1, let God arise and let his enemies scatter.. Mfm is a good Ministry, David prayed some of the most dangerous prayers in the Bible and God still called him a man after his heart, Rock of Ages, grind my enemies to powder in Jesus Name Amen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World / Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.