Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK (61483 Views)

How Is Life Of A Nigerian As An Immigrant To Tunisia / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by sukkot: 3:38am On Jun 03, 2022
yeah
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by sukkot: 3:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

That's cool don't mind them.

Omoh! Seems I have a calling oh! No be to go study Forensic science like this? Because my attention to details is so top notch.
lol if you go into that field its a gold mine in nigeria. its a virgin field and you can usher in a sophisticated and more robust way to do forensics in nigeria. try to study it in england or the usa if you can

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:00am On Jun 03, 2022
sukkot:
lol if you go into that field its a gold mine in nigeria. its a virgin field and you can usher in a sophisticated and more robust way to do forensics in nigeria. try to study it in england or the usa if you can

I will consider it boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2022
lightnlife:
Na so but make everybody sha calm down with work...Problem no dey finish.

Heard a Nigerian slumped and died this week. He's a workaholic.

Extremes aren't good. Balance does it in everything.

uhmmm. truth
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Londonboyrep(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
deleson:
These aren’t entry-level roles.

They often require a minimum of three in-country residency and experience.

In the long run, they pass off.

Most of people don’t play the long term game. They’re just too interested in getting by with enough salaries to pay the basic bills.

Cheers mate!

Not true, my compliance roles are entry level as the processes and procedures differ from organisation. No matter how experienced you are when you land a new role you will be trained specifically for the organisation or workstream. Not just making this up, talking from experience. And compliance is mainly common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Londonboyrep(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Is ir like a career path over there?
Not sure I understand the question but like I said to the previous person its mainly common sense and the only real mandatory requirement is good communication skills as well as ability to be rational.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Londonboyrep:
Not sure I understand the question but like I said to the previous person its mainly common sense and the only real mandatory requirement is good communication skills as well as ability to be rational.

Good, thank you.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malori:
Stop looking for cheap attention. You are part of the reason why she ran away from Nigeria. You enthroned and support this evil government and you are looking for who to help you from outside Nigeria. Respect your old age

I was just waiting for this grin grin.. Well done man! grin grin. I wish there was a button to love your reply to that grilling idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why una just day give the guy gbas-gbos? grin

Malori

Felixamos:

I was just waiting for this grin grin.. Well done man! grin grin. I wish there was a button to love your reply to that grilling idiot grin
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by orlabot(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma
Pls I need ur help concerning securing an apartment in the UK. Pls, can u suggest a website where I can easily get an apartment (either studio or en suite shared apartment) in the UK. I have searched on zoopla, open market, spare room, renthero, rentola all to no avail.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rightmove.co.uk

You might also need to visit/speak with agent in your choice location.

There's a high demand for apartments in the UK now.

Which part of UK are you looking at?

orlabot:
Good afternoon sir/ma
Pls I need ur help concerning securing an apartment in the UK. Pls, can u suggest a website where I can easily get an apartment (either studio or en suite shared apartment) in the UK. I have searched on zoopla, open market, spare room, renthero, rentola all to no avail.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Emmyzxx: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
I need the apartment around Dartford Kent .
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Guess wetin dey happen here. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
lightnlife:
Them dey reconnect una electricity?
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
grin

Mba.

He's doing some network cable repairs.

Electric cables are passed underground. I suppose the poles are for networks.

Felixamos:

Them dey reconnect una electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2022
lightnlife:
grin

Mba.

He's doing some network cable repairs.

Electric cables are passed underground. I suppose the poles are for networks.

OH wow! Cool.
How're you doing there and how's your husband?
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's beach time.

Relaxation enhances productivity.

Have a restful weekend.

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by mystery22: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice thread and great pictures

Following ....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by orlabot(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
lightnlife:
Rightmove.co.uk

You might also need to visit/speak with agent in your choice location.

There's a high demand for apartments in the UK now.

Which part of UK are you looking at?

Good evening bro
I'm looking for house around Dartford Kent
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay.

The same strategy applies.

orlabot:

Good evening bro
I'm looking for house around Dartford Kent
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Happy Sunday, everyone.

Just dropping some food shelf and waterfront shots here. wink

Have a productive week.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 27, 2022
lightnlife:
Happy Sunday, everyone.

Just dropping some food shelf and waterfront shots here. wink

Have a productive week.

Hope say rain no spoil una transformer oh grin.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin

Not sure I've seen their transformers sef.

Na network cables dem dey work on.

Felixamos:

Hope say rain no spoil una transformer oh grin.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Lexusgs430: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2022
lightnlife:

Telephone lines servicing.........

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2022
lightnlife:
grin

Not sure I've seen their transformers sef.

Na network cables dem dey work on.

cheesy grin
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Johnames: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anthony6098:
hello house ,i havbe bsc in transport and logistics management .pls can someone put me through on how to apply for my msc program in the uk
hello bro
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na so!

Lexusgs430:

Telephone lines servicing.........
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
We bring you Abuja bread from the UK. grin

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Lexusgs430: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
lightnlife:

A whole £2.00 for loaf ........ grin
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
lightnlife:
Poor marketing...should have been Agege��

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
lightnlife:
Poor marketing...should have been Agege bread��

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK by lightnlife: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
My first thought.

But then, people wey need am, dey buy am.

Forget the packaging, consume the content. undecided

Bobbyunitedfc:

Poor marketing...should have been Agege��

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.