Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public (38838 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Sri Lanka Bans Niqabs And Burkas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by TenQ: 11:30pm On May 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Are your fams from Afghanestern?

Cos IPOB go soon give then their freedom now!
Conscience is disturbing you about the truth?
This is freedom according to Allah, Mohammed, Muslims and Antichristian!

The best you can ever hope to do is to change topic to something irrelevant like IPOB!
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by HltSong: 11:46pm On May 07, 2022
osazsky:
we all know that yoruba and hausa fulani get erection on the sight of a female goat or manuquie..are u awear that currently there is a ban on manique in d north and west

Yes I know. Its a shame that we african men don't have a single pint of discipline cos we were not raised to have one. I am very happy we were colonized by the British. This country would have been worse than the Taliban region if the Arabs had spread passed the north.

HitSong

1 Like

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by stasius: 11:49pm On May 07, 2022
Women don suffer in Afghanistan
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Minjim: 12:37am On May 08, 2022
People saying the US lost in Afghanistan.

The US didn't lose, it's democracy and basic human rights that lost.

Afghanistan is a lost course. Afghans took the US as their enemy, but they realised too late who the real enemy is. Most of them died trying to leave with the Americans when reality hit them.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Minjim: 12:40am On May 08, 2022
osazsky:
we all know that yoruba and hausa fulani get erection on the sight of a female goat or manuquie..are u awear that currently there is a ban on manique in d north and west

Ipob bigot

Mention the state in the West with a ban on mannequins
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by pacespot(m): 2:24am On May 08, 2022
Upon all the heat that is present in the country, this is like a punishment to them.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41am On May 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Dybala11(m): 4:45am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Deceiving themselves. Yet na them get most wicked styles of sex
Having wicked séx style is not even the problem, but child marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by osazsky(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2022
Minjim:

Ipob bigot

Mention the state in the West with a ban on mannequins
osun,ondo,and all northern states including kwara..I know this cuz I served in the west anywhere maniquine dey all the guys around that area they put hand for prik...its a fact..wat will solve this prob is if maniquine begin to put on jihab and covered from head to toe..goats too should also wear it
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by AntiChristian: 5:51am On May 08, 2022
TenQ:

Conscience is disturbing you about the truth?

The best you can ever hope to do is to change topic to something irrelevant like IPOB!

When the best you can do is to bring mention me in an Afghanistan thread. Have i mentioned that the pastor who camped people in Ekiti state hoping to take them to heaven is your dad?

People are crazy just seeking relevance mentioning people on useless threads.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by newoffer: 6:39am On May 08, 2022
Men always do that. The women they enjoy good time
Oluwatobike:
With this, a man can disguise and commit evil.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by tonyson010(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Taliban. All Nigeria women must wear this.

they need to.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Awaja(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2022
Masquerading masquerades
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Starhearts: 7:01am On May 08, 2022
Malory:

How u take knw d sex parts?
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by TenQ: 7:21am On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

When the best you can do is to bring mention me in an Afghanistan thread. Have i mentioned that the pastor who camped people in Ekiti state hoping to take them to heaven is your dad?

People are crazy just seeking relevance mentioning people on useless threads.
The charlatan in Ekiti at least cannot refer to the God of the Christians as the source of his commandments!

But in yours, Allah, Mohammed and true Muslims command this: isn't this?

Is this not freedom (to the women) according to Allah, Mohammed, Muslims and Antichristian!

Don't deny your religion!
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Chevalier(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2022
osazsky:
only 25000 us soldiers held Afghan captive for close to 30 years

Try dey do research well abeg.

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by omoharry(f): 7:40am On May 08, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Taliban. All Nigeria women must wear this.
says a fanatics
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by GodHelpMe1: 7:43am On May 08, 2022
frog12:
what is wrong with this ?
Terrorist spotted sad
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by peteregwu(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2022
Blood of Jesus! See wahala.....religion of doom. My God! Why are people just ignorant that this religion is not of God... Tueh...
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Vulcan24(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2022
Lt Gen Sami Sadat is coming
To Homeland and war
Free the Afghan people
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by iamrealdeji(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2022
Prophet Muhammad was right when he said women must wear this. There wouldn't have been Chrisland 10 year old little hoe or Babcock slut and women ruining this world with pussy
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by iamrealdeji(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2022
hilltop007:
Why are they so against women

Contact me for your professional website design. https://www.nairaland.com/7113903/contact-us-website-design
It's non of your business. They can't afford to see their daughters turn to Chrisland 10year old girl and their wives and sisters turn to sluts
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Topzee109: 10:41am On May 08, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
Hypocrisy
Malory:
But they don't do it in public

Not a fan of taliban but the way immoral people justify their act by calling moral people hypocrite is funny

Yes do worst inside but you have to respect them for hiding their shame and not doing it outside
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Minjim: 10:49am On May 08, 2022
Show us the law or any link to it banning mannequines in Osun and Ondo or any other states aside from Kano in Nigeria.

osazsky:
osun,ondo,and all northern states including kwara..I know this cuz I served in the west anywhere maniquine dey all the guys around that area they put hand for prik...its a fact..wat will solve this prob is if maniquine begin to put on jihab and covered from head to toe..goats too should also wear it
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2022
Okay

Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by step272: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Pls take it easy,you want to killed me with laugh here,
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by GABRIEL6036: 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
grin
The most brutal doggy styles comes from them. I remember one Alhaja i knack some years back, i think say she be innocent not until she nearly kill my don tomson with brutal style grin
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by izubext007: 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
I want this in our society too.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by Hardebaryor(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
This is a very good development.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by omoharry(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Is this not what mumuric has been fighting for??
ya . Soon the whole of SW Muslims women would start wearing the complete black veil.while Ishaq Akintola will be thier supreme Imam that ensures the Sharia laws are followed.
Re: Taliban Command All Women In Afghanistan To Wear Burkas In Public by maleek2009: 2:15pm On May 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Lol..... They should wear it.

That's Islam and nobody can stop it.
Freedom is highly missing in Islam....

Of what use is Burka when after wearing it you go back to lie, kill, cheat and commit terror?

Muslims please answer me!

Well If you're not a muslim it will be hard for you to understand such things... What you see and condemn to be uncivilized and inhumane might not be in real because most of you are being brainwashed to believe and accept what white made you to read and believe.

I'm a muslim and I am good enough to know what is right and wrong, so following muslims strict laws doesn't make one uncivilized.

Example most of the world problem arise right from letting women do as they wish freely... The rest of the crisis and crime will follow...

Yo can check history and do research and you will never criticise this decision of limiting women decency and outfits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) / Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.