Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Help A Brother - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Brother (250 Views)

Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / Please Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother by GBRIGHTG(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
I am a student.....
300level....
Med/surg.......
Okay ,
forget the university I just want to be anonymous for security reasons.
I have been running this particular business for 6years, employed and lay off lots of my workers
...business is just small scale , and only one or two persons can handle it.
But for 6years only one of my workers seems reliable......
.fast-forward I have a capital of 3M and I don't want to continue with my business because it's extremely difficult to get an honest person or better still I have never employed someone who is honest, I don't want to go bankrupt.
Let me not bored you with my stories:
Pls I need and advice apart from crypto, ponzi where else is reliable, I want to invest my funds and sleep with assurance and that my capital is safe and that I will be getting steady stream of income on monthly basis, a profit of atleast 50k per month for the 3m. Pls I need useful advice pls.
Re: Help A Brother by Seniorwriter(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
GBRIGHTG:
I am a student.....
300level....
Med/surg.......
Okay ,
forget the university I just want to be anonymous for security reasons.
I have been running this particular business for 6years, employed and lay off lots of my workers
...business is just small scale , and only one or two persons can handle it.
But for 6years only one of my workers seems reliable......
.fast-forward I have a capital of 3M and I don't want to continue with my business because it's extremely difficult to get an honest person or better still I have never employed someone who is honest, I don't want to go bankrupt.
Let me not bored you with my stories:
Pls I need and advice apart from crypto, ponzi where else is reliable, I want to invest my funds and sleep with assurance and that my capital is safe and that I will be getting steady stream of income on monthly basis, a profit of atleast 50k per month for the 3m. Pls I need useful advice pls.

Why not start a Digital Skill Hub Funnel and employ hands then cash out on every intern that registers on the platform.....very easy to set up and cash out on a monthly is guaranteed...
Quote me with your WhatsApp if you are interested.
Imagine having 100 Subscribers that pay as little as $1 monthly subscription.

All you need do is set it up and watch your income grow.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

The Winning Client Acquisition System For Business Owner Ready For Growth / Why Is Buying Property A Good Investment / This Is What Made Me Some Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.