Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths (610 Views)

2023: Emefiele May Discard Presidential Ambition After Meeting Buhari / 2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] / PDP Presidential Rally Latest Form Of MMM In Town, Say Arewa Youth Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by joy4news(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
A northern group, Arewa Consultative Youth Movement, ACYM, has said the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele has “holds key to expansion and consolidation of President Mohammadu Buhari’s achievements.

To this end, the northern socio-cultural organisation commended the three groups, Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria, Friends of Emefiele and Emefiele Support Group for buying the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential nomination and expression of interest forms for the CBN boss to seek presidential election under the ruling party.

A statement by the president of ACYM, Kabiru Yusuf, Saturday, said the purchase of the party’s N100 million presidential nomination form for Emefiele has sparked off “wild jubilation in the Arewa House.”

Recalling that the groups had on Friday, bought the form for Emefiele after contributing and paying the N100 million, Areas Consultative Youth Movement said it was excited about the development.

The statement read, “We commend the groups and their members who have the foresight to purchase the form to further convince Emefiele to join the race. They have shown that they are committed to national development.

“Having studied Emefiele’s performance at the apex bank in the past years, we have no doubt that he holds the key to the expansion and consolidation of the nation’s economy.

“We know for a fact that his Presidency will attract good tidings to Nigeria. All those who mean well for this country must therefore join their forces to ensure that he contests.

“Nigeria needs a selfless leader at this critical period of its history and we have found such attribute in Emefiele.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-emefiele-holds-key-to-expansion-of-buharis-achievements-say-arewa-youths/

Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by joe54: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin
Which key?
Key to pay debt.
Buhari that is a collosal failure.
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
tɦɛʀɛ aʀɛ tɦɨռɢs tɦat ɨռ a saռɛ ċօʊռtʀɨɛs, ʏօʊ ɖօռ't tɦɨռҡ օʄ tɦɛʍ ռօ tօ taʟҡ օʄ ɖօɨռɢ tɦɛʍ, ɨʍaɢɨռɛ օҡօռʝօ ɛաɛaʟa ċօռtɛstɨռɢ ʄօʀ tɦɛ քʀɛsɨɖɛռt օʄ aʍɛʀɨċa աɦɨʟɛ ɮɛɨռɢ tɦɛ քʀɛsɨɖɛռt օʄ աօʀʟɖ ɮaռҡ.

ʍɛռ, ɨ'ʍ tɨʀɛɖ օʄ tɦɨs ċօʊռtʀʏ, tɦɨs ʍaռ sɦօʊʟɖ ɮɛ sօʍɛաɦɛʀɛ ɨռ tɦɛ ɖɛɛք sɛa sɛʀʋɨռɢ tɛռ ʏɛaʀs ʝaɨʟ ʄօʀ ċօʍɨռɢ օʊt tօ tɛʟʟ ʊs ɦɨs ɨs ċօռtɛstɨռɢ ʄօʀ tɦɛ ռɛxt քʀɛsɨɖɛռt քօst.

ċaռ tɦɨs ċօʊռtʀʏ ċɦaռɢɛ ʄօʀ ɮɛttɛʀ?
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by Parachoko: 6:30pm On May 07, 2022
I can't believe Emefiele is still keeping his seat.
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by BSdetective: 6:49pm On May 07, 2022
Under the watchful eyes of emefile the naira went from 180#/$ to 600#/$
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by alanto: 9:28pm On May 07, 2022
I dey sell APC presidential from o.
O gba 90 million jale jale
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by StrongandMighty: 9:30pm On May 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
Arewa youths have abandoned Amaechi and moved to Emefiele so quickly grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I can't believe Emefiele is still keeping his seat.
He won't resign , do your worst
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Arewa youths have abandoned Amaechi and moved to Emefiele so quickly grin
Same way jibrin abandoned Tinubu after chopping his money and just about to float his own party

Tinubu na mumu I swear

1 Like

Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by Parachoko: 9:35pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He won't resign , do your worst
You no Kuku get sense
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:35pm On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
You no Kuku get sense
Your papa top the list
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by inoki247: 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your papa top the list

You don come back from jail with ur main moniker dem go soon mail you back to jail you go switch bak to ur alternative moniker....

Aba Made Lagos prince wey no know dere agbole...
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by Parachoko: 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your papa top the list
You dey vex say I tell you the truth? If you get sense, you no go write that kin comment.
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41pm On May 07, 2022
inoki247:

You don come back from jail with ur main moniker dem go soon mail you back to jail you go switch bak to ur alternative moniker....

Aba Made Lagos prince wey no know dere agbole...
I was never banned and I don't have alternate
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41pm On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
You dey vex say I tell you the truth? If you get sense, you no go write that kin comment.
Emefiele will not resign and there is nothing Ashiere Tinubu and his slaves will do about it
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by Parachoko: 9:44pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Emefiele will not resign and there is nothing Ashiere Tinubu and his slaves will do about it
I do think you are a small boy, till I saw your pic.

You reason like a kid

You need to grow up and stop all this chidish talk.
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by seunmsg(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Same way jibrin abandoned Tinubu after chopping his money and just about to float his own party

Tinubu na mumu I swear

Tinubu has lost nothing. He’s still the leading aspirant as far as APC is concerned. But you see Peter Obi Pandora, he’s the joke of the PDP contest. He is so useless that even Anambra state delegates have pledge their votes to Wike. He will come last at the primaries and then be deported to China after the election.
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by inoki247: 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I was never banned and I don't have alternate

oga goan rest you wey b say if u neva mention Tinubu name a day u will enta Coma na u go come rest from Nairaland....

Calling is name daily gives u orgasm....

or d economy don reach ur side na 10mb u dey du now.....
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu has lost nothing. He’s still the leading aspirant as far as APC is concerned. But you see Peter Obi Pandora, he’s the joke of the PDP contest. He is so useless that even Anambra state delegates have pledge their votes to Wike. He will come last at the primaries and then be deported to China after the election.
Ashiere Tinubu didn't lost anything yeah you're right, the money he's spending on his campaign isn't from his pocket but from the coffers of Lagos state government we know

Tinubu is a thief and I'm happy buhari realised this on time ..
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
inoki247:

oga goan rest you wey b say if u neva mention Tinubu name a day u will enta Coma na u go come rest from Nairaland....

Calling is name daily gives u orgasm....

or d economy don reach ur side na 10mb u dey du now.....
God don bless me and place me above my enemies and I won't stop standing on the path of truth wether Ashiere Tinubu and his slaves like it or not
Re: 2023: Emefiele Holds Key To Expansion Of Buhari’s Achievements, Say Arewa Youths by 1875myd: 7:42am On May 08, 2022
[s]
alanto:
I dey sell APC presidential from o.
O gba 90 million jale jale
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Reacts To The Supreme Court Judgment Of Apc / Wike In Tears For Losing Primaries After He Bought Over 50 Buses / We Are Mobilising 100 Million Voters To Vote In Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.